Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43792 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AfroKnight: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
This breakfast has plenty pepper.

There are better ways to break up. Perhaps he was afraid you wouldn’t take no for an answer so he went ahead anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Sjay86: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Grace, it is always like that.
Most guys do not not like good things.
jUST LET HIM BE.
TIME WILL HEAL U.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by EzeVals90: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
I know say some girls no freaky freaky, but haba guys we really need to do better. Even me am heartbroken right now.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
bluefilm:

Maybe, it's time you become a lesbian?

Haven't you thought of that?
am planning to have a party with two lesbians. You get any contacts?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Enemyofpeace: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Some people are earth less
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Coolbadguy: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Shuo ooo..this guy na devil in nature oh.
How can someone be this heartless, my dear please take heart everything will be alright, brace up and keep your head up the lord is your strength and a more better person will come through for you that will appreciate you and make you his number one priority.
He is going to get his breakfast too.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
But sweetheart, why are you crying? I do not get it.

Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with this kind of man? A man that lied to you all through your relationship? A man probably cheated on you and her all through.

Yes, you loved him but true love is reciprocated. If not, you are only going to get even more hurt than this.

You do not need to shed a tear for this kind of man. Let her have him. Pick yourself up. Focus on a passion or hobby until you meet the right person. There are men out there that will genuinely appreciate you.

Wipe your tears and stop crying. You did not lose someone who loved you. Cheer up. Get over this cheat and liar.

Praying for the best for you.

cc: Graceihotu

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ChuksHills(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Take heart my dear, may be in the course of your relationship with him you didn't respect him. Anyways next time try and set a standard for yourself and your relationship and don't be blinded by love when you see the red flag.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
almarthins:

Na false prophet u dey listen too?
lol..maybe he's seeing well now

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Mozegee: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't know who you are but I am believing in God that your missing rip will locate you soon. Just hold on to God,he alone can console u,move on with your life because u still have many things to achieve. I know is very painful,But don't ever put your heart and everything in one basket because men are cheats in nature like wise women. Try and use ur brain in ur nest relationship,not with all ur heart.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Awkabigboy: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Let me use this opportunity to advice girls in general, but before I start, sorry for what he put you through.

You must know that any guy who isn't geninuely born again and is in a sexual relationship with you, definitely has other girls he's keeping.

As the time for him to settle down draws closer, he'll begin to narrow down his long list of girls until there's about 2 or 3 of you girls left.

Now he'll begin to check the characters of the 3 of you, he'll check the most generous, the one who doesn't get angry and forgives easily, the one who listens to him, the one who understands him better...etc..

If you're the type that's always quarreling with him him every now and then, or he suspects you are having contact with your ex, or agressive, or dominating, or stingy and demanding...you will be edited out of the list until it remains the last girl standing. Which will end up as his wife.

After marriage, he'll begin to contact you runners up one after the other, you'll become his auldtery partner while his wife will be his trophy.

This is the life cycle of the average worldly Nigerian male.

I see him contacting you before the end of this week to apologise and requesting to see you so as to make you his auldtery partner.

This I have seen.
Bros I swear you just described me. Thats how my wife came to be. But in my own case my conscience didn't allow me to sin with my ex. I didnt touch her and found a way to let her just go permanently

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
ChuksHills:
Take heart my dear, may in the course of your relationship with him you didn't respect him. Anyways next time try and set a standard for yourself and your relationship and don't be blinded by love when you see the red flag.

Sorry. It is not about respect. He lied to her all through and double dating.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by almarthins(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

After reading your story. I think you deserve an explanation. It is against law of openness for a man to be judged without knowing his sins.

It is not fair of him. My take on the matter. Though I had similar experience with a lady

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ugbanante: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Am sorry about your hurt. It's indeed a sad one.
But come, what were u doing for 5 yrs in the relationship?
Will you say the signs to elope were there?
At age 31 and u could not consult God to know if that's ur path?
U didn't care to investigate from other sources if the other lady is truly his cousin? How close to his family were u?
Pls, have a rethink about this event, make a new resolution before u enter into another relationship so u can change the narrative.
U will do just fine, love ur self and focus on way forward.
Cheers
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MARS1(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmm...
it is well.......
Mercychen, what have you to say on this.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
as crazy as this might sound, it’s the reality.

Trust me, no man will leave an invaluable woman that adds positivity to his life. Also don’t forget there are two sides of a story. Some men would have seen the red flags in you but then will keep hitting the couchie if it’s sweet and will drop it like a hot yam when they see thd right person ..I don’t think any man will marry a woman out of pity.

5 years is too much though but then it’s what it is. Life is unfair. This same woman will dump him if she sees better offer
I like them sexy in bed
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by almarthins(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
lol..maybe he's seeing well now

Person wey dey wear a dark Google, how can he see ?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by elipheleh(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.

Guy, you are right.
This is just the logical conclusion. No body is really without conscience.
Lovers especially men don't just betray others people like this except for revenge.

And trust me men are full of revenge

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by VicM6: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

one thing i no understand hear bsay, did he get married to his cousin or the 'cousin like' was just a figure head
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by felixawe(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
He could be one of those nairaland bastard.... Nemesis is catch up.
Biko, the life if full of trouble... Hold ur heart, it's temporary.
You real G is on his way coming, so let not your heart be troubled. Like what bro said, draw ur look unto God who's ur strength.
I hope to discuss his fuckup with Seun cool
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
You will be fine, move on with your life, the right man will come to you. These days, majority of ladies are settling in their 30s, so you are not late. The most important thing I want to say is that, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER LET A MAN TIE YOU DOWN FOR MANY YEARS IN THE NAME OF "RELATIONSHIP". If after dating for 6months and above, and a man doesn't state clearly where the relationship is heading to, then you know you should not put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Mccullum: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.

I think your conclusion on cheating could be the cause of disengagement by the guy in their relationship, some guys are not consistent in decision making, some doesn't have value for their pledges and some only closer to ladies for specific interest, conclusively, some could be dating without seeing that lady as wife at all, such guy usually using such lady for other social desires.

There's a relationship which the lady so humble and sincere to this guy, still the guy will be telling me that he can't marry her, when I asked why, he said she's too gentle, and always agreed on what ever he asked her to do without any question, He broke her heart by marrying another lady, but he regretted his decision because God used that lady he married to punished him beyond his thought.

The lady he left is now happily married, the guy first marriage ended in divorce, though he's remarried but still facing another challenges. Just be hopeful and move on, you'll get your own husband at ease.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
That boy must be a member of APC BMC

You should be happy you weren’t entangled with the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL, by now e for done grill and barbecue you finish kiss

Don’t worry a good guy like Pastor Righteousness is on his way cool

grin grin grin my tummy oo..adondai for laff
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ChuksHills(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Where you with them?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bigiyaro(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't understand how someone will be looking up to another person for whatever fvcking peace or happiness or love, the earliest you realize that man is bullshi.t the better for u

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by initstime: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

You need encourage yourself, something better in the future.
...the heart of man is deperately...who can know it...
God will help you, just follow all His rules in your next relationship and certainly it will be best.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by flokii: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
This is a one-sided story, till we hear the guy's part, I'll reserve my comments.. my heart is shattered yen yen yen as if girls don't do same to guys where they broke-shame hardworking men and run off with moneybags.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by OhBritannia(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Na wah o, why hate on someone who has done you no wrong?

Did she snatch your husband or something?

You're not even female sef, wetin naw?

Leave this woman alone.
I am a man and she snatched my girlfriend.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by princefrank76: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
His Mum is late but I am extremely close to his only Brother
Dear pull yourself together and move on. The did has been done.
i know it's hard but just try to move on with your life @3one you haven't gone past your prime. The right man will definitely locate u.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Mccullum: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2022
I think your conclusion on cheating could be the cause of disengagement by the guy in their relationship, some guys are not consistent in decision making, some doesn't have value for their pledges and some only closer to ladies for specific interest, conclusively, some could be dating a dating without seeing that lady as wife at all, such guy usually using such lady for other social desires.

There's a relationship which the lady so humble and sincere to this guy, still the guy will be telling me that he can't marry her, when I asked why, he said she's too gentle, and always agreed on what ever he asked her to do without any question, He broke her heart by marrying another lady, but he regretted his decision because God used that lady he married to punished him beyond his thought.

The lady he left is now happily married, the guy first marriage ended in divorce, though he's remarried but still facing another challenges. Just be hopeful and move on, you'll get your own husband at ease.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2022
alyarmouk:
Sorry oo..such is life....just find good dick tk console yourself.

I can host u at ilashe beach resort for 2 days .if u no mind. Just so u can clear ur head. Ofcourse you can come with a female friend if u don't feel secured
Do you have big booty girls there? I want to cum and fúck

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2022
My dear, I can really understand the kind of pain you are going through right now. But you need to dust yourself up and move on. It won't be easy to forget but babe, you have to. Now is the time to even go out on dates with more people. Be seen everywhere and anywhere guys turn up with your makeup and dress sense on fleek. Be active in church and in other social events.

N:B : You got many things wrong in the r/ships you have been in. Watch PST. David Ogbueli's RULE OF ENGAGEMENT 1 & 2 on YouTube.
The video would open your eyes. You 'd thank me later......
P.s : Don't mind all those guys saying thrash about you being 31. It s all but a number. You didn't commit a crime and you owe nobody explanations cuz you 'd settle down when you 've found that man who respects you like the queen you are not that timid cheat you dated before.
@Graceihotu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Upload Your Sunday Selfie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.