Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43708 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Emaytex(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Graceihotu post=111280429]My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation
�����
It painful and heartbroken. Don't too worry the best is about to happen to you cheer up and continuing be that good person.
Don't forget prayers.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by JUBILEE2000: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Congratulations! You should rather be thanking God than being sorrowful.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Phock2sweet: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

send me a DM, you have seen someone with genuine love for you....sweetie
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Bahose(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

what do men want when you are 30? If you are sincere to yourself re-examine your concience and the answer will be giving to you. Don't! I mean do not ! Make a man see you as desperado or pretender for marriage sake. Smart men will always no who you are.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by lilvicky68(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:

So sorry for what happened to you. I guess he took the highlighted for what it was wrongly.

Are you sure you didn't in anyway wrong or chest on him and all he wanted was pay you back this way?

Also, your stress on “heartbreak at 31” tho. I didn't understand the drift.

Using myself for example, if you cheated on me and I have evidence, I wouldn't confront you even for a day. I will do exactly what your boyfriend did.

But if you really didn't do any wrong, cheer up, sb better will find you. Save yourself the stress of dating sb from Nairaland now so they wouldn't exploit you and call it pity.

Never date sb for more than two years or the end may be painful!
Two years times 5 different guys is already 10yrs.

6 months is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by cassyrooy(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

I dey feel your pain too.

I hate to read/see things like this one.

I remember when a friend called me and was crying to over the phone.

This was her second heartbreak in 3½ years.

I don talk tire. Me too dey fear that thing because, no be the pain be my challenge, na the delay and unexpected change wey e go cause me dey fear me die.

Also, I dey fear dish out breakfast to ladies. No give me, and I no go give you too.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by CSTRR: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
The way forward now is to give your life to Jesus and focus on heavenly things.

Close those legs and become a friend of God.
And the first criteria for a datable man should be his born again status, not height or looks.

If he is not born again, don't date.

That is your only guarantee against further breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by PlanktonX: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Men are not heartless!!!

Your boyfriend is not just meant for you.
I still don't understand why humans still want things to happen or work their way.

Things only work in the way of the Lord....if you are living inline with God's principle, many things will happen that you wouldn't understand, but it is for your own benefits.

Believe me, God sees the future and he knows that you deserve better and long life. Give thanks to God and believe that the best is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by West2019(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
sorry about that 5years in boy friend and girl friend.pls are you in Lagos
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by poiZon: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

R u ready for whoocup?

Sorry about ur ordeal.. U saw the redflag but ur emotions and feelings about him didn't let u consider it, he lost u not the other way round.

If u need someone to accompany u to his marriage, lemme know. Will do it for free..

Don't allow him think u r stressed up because of this, u will definitely conquer..

Soon he will come back pleading and wanting u back.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

5 years ago, fucking at will till you reach 31. I don't pity u o but ur parent.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by InApeace(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
My sister, I am a man and same thing happened to me with a lady I wanted to marry.
I did nothing but move on.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by wumi2017(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Sorry dear ,, a lot is happening in dis sinful world you just have to move on darling...dress gorgeously, go out and have fun..or lock urself inside ur room,cook ur favorite food and serve it with a very chilled fearless or maltina and play ur fav music come to nairaland and read some funny comments ;Dbefore you know it's another day..be strong dear

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by edunaragold(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Graceihotu post=111280429]My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am your problem na small thing,me dat my wife left me nko .wetin i wan do just take my number and call me lets hook up 08130971314
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Olusanya827: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Sorry about that it's painful tho
God is your strength ✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by SLOVFO(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Let me use this opportunity to advice girls in general, but before I start, sorry for what he put you through.

You must know that any guy who isn't geninuely born again and is in a sexual relationship with you, definitely has other girls he's keeping.

As the time for him to settle down draws closer, he'll begin to narrow down his long list of girls until there's about 2 or 3 of you girls left.

Now he'll begin to check the characters of the 3 of you, he'll check the most generous, the one who doesn't get angry and forgives easily, the one who listens to him, the one who understands him better...etc..

If you're the type that's always quarreling with him him every now and then, or he suspects you are having contact with your ex, or agressive, or dominating, or stingy and demanding...you will be edited out of the list until it remains the last girl standing. Which will end up as his wife.

After marriage, he'll begin to contact you runners up one after the other, you'll become his auldtery partner while his wife will be his trophy.

This is the life cycle of the average worldly Nigerian male.

I see him contacting you before the end of this week to apologise and requesting to see you so as to make you his auldtery partner.

This I have seen.

Wow! Falseprophet1 is on point today.

If you were in sexual relationship with him then what happened to you both isn't an accident. The devil played you both.

Turn to God for succour. At the right time you will meet your man. Also, avoid been his adultery partner.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

I'm so sorry
God will sent you your own man who will wipe away your tears.
Just be strong.
I'm sorry
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Jeffersonagain(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
So I took a guess that Grace Ihotu is your name and went to search it out on Facebook book. It so happens that you have a number of namesakes.

If and when you can, I'd like us to talk please.
I am Jefferson Ovie

Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Kilef05: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Your heart needs to be broken and vandalized, because it's a sin to fornicate. Deal with that

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by zubimete(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
I wish we are in the same location to speak with you. I understand how you feel bt trust me with time you will get healed, A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage! When your cloud is full your rain will fall. Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Pharaoh94(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Your heart bleeds because the love you had was real. You stop crying and sit up, move on. You have lost him but you will find another , a better one. Most answers you will get here is trash. No matter what you did or he did, no one deserves to find out this way.

Leave relationships now if you can, and do not use this experience and be scared of getting in to another. But I advise you stay away, Find something that costumes your time, get a pet show it love. With time you heart will heal but the pain will never go.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Oche211(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Anyahuruagu:
Habaaaa, this is too much for a heart to bear.

The truth is, thats not your man.

Your man will come and he won't break your heart.

Sorry about your efforts.

Your day will come.

Good girls no deserve this kind setup o.

What makes you think she's a good girl.
You don get the guy's side of the story?

Alaye, forget it. Something actually led to this. She must have done something believe me

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Why would a Man date u for 6 years and break up with unlike that? Like u just dated for sm months? Smtn is adding up. Unless he is mentally not ok. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ImaIma1(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op kpele oooo...but na so una women dey do some guys na....he sets u up and equip u sacrifice his all and heart....yet some of una go still follow another man....may ur broken heart be mended.... meanwhile u sound desperate for marriage... always mentioning your age....

Resist the urge to shalaye. Did she ask you for all this stories? Or she told you in private that he sacrificed for her and she left? Please focus! Stop adding other stories. You should have stopped at "Op kpele ooo"

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by torqque7(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Hmm sorry for your bad experience but I can tell you with my full chest that there is something you are NOT telling us, because a man would not just act like this except you either lived a whorish life growing up and think you can come and give him expired goods, or you cheated on him or you stole from him or he found out a horrible thing or secret about you or you have a kid so check very well cos most men have conscience and won't just act mean just like that.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

I just hope he has not fvcked you. I hope so. Because if he has that could have been the reason

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by omotoshodontee1: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:
That is a very classless man.
Should be undateable

Unfortunately, that is the kind of guys that ladies want.

Once these men can dress well, talk well and look tall, nothing else matters.
He is their spec.

You cannot hide this kind of character.
You chose to ignore it because he is your spec.
u are � percent on point

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DMCY: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op kpele oooo...but na so una women dey do some guys na....he sets u up and equip u sacrifice his all and heart....yet some of una go still follow another man....may ur broken heart be mended.... meanwhile u sound desperate for marriage... always mentioning your age....

Bro, I can relate to what you said up there, imagine doing all sort of things to make her better and she still left with a serving corper.. like can be so shitty sometimes..

@OP, sorry for this thing we both going through right now although I’m 2yrs younger. Life continues, a better man is out there for you
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This is wickedness of the highest order. Some guys are really heartless. Be strong my dear. My prayers are with you sad sad sad
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by CyberHustle: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

Generalization!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by mozes01(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

WTF MAN!!! u are obviously high

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.