Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43723 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Maobichek: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Good morning, i just sent you a mail, try and reply ok.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by kponkedenge(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

You deserve more, and you should be happy you didn't get married to him cos from your explanation, he doesn't value you... And probably would have cheated on you in marriage.

It's not the end of the world, stop grieving, you would definitely meet someone better.

Go out and have fun.... don't lock yourself at home crying over nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Olam09(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Sorry for that.. girls does that also.. I've read tons of stories about girls leaving man in the lurch.. maybe guys don dey wise up.

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Buy acid, put it in new thermo mug as gift, go to the wedding and baptise his face with it. Only him o, don't pour his wife, and do it after dey both say "i do", so she'll nurse a blind man for life.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Caseless: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
GraceIhotu, I'm really sorry. It's indeed heart-wrenching to experience this. Some people are heartless. Even though there are things he doesn't like about you, there are ways to do it - instead of finding out on Facebook.

Cry to God for help. It's OK to cry and I believe time is a healer and you'd be healed.

Sometimes, what we think is good for us is not actually good for us and he replaces it with what is good for us. See this guy as a thing not good for you which was taken away.

Someone better would come soon. Just improve on yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Please desist from using "bkos for because" before you know it you'll start using it in official correspondences.

Back to the matter....Op are trying to say he is marrying his cousin or what..?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Naybahood(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
This love pool should be a course we study or a program cause it’s so complicated and messy. Too complicated even more than Neurosurgery and Aeronautics.

Firstly, I’m so sorry for wha happened, you’ll bounce out like a Phoenix and take notes of lessons learnt . I as a guy don’t forgive betrayal, that’s the way I deal with people around me .

I’ll give you my loyalty and I expect the same type of energy and vibes I’m investing in it .

You gonna be alright .

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Dmores: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
I understand how you feel,it happened to me too and it was and still a blessing in disguise...don't you think yours too could be a blessing in disguise... jesus has a better option for you my dear... you may not see it now but surely you will understand it one day and you will praise the Lord for it... worry not

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by house10s2: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

sorry
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by McLizbae: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
What's the guy's name? Tell me so I can help you correct some statements in this post. Stop using "guys" where you are sopposed to put the name of an individual.

Sorry, and I pray God heal your heart fast.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintmary(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Pocohantas is this you?

What is your problem now?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by sphinixs2: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

The honest truth is...he wasn't meant for you. if he was then you won't be facing this. you can cry/wail, it will soothe you for a while but you have to face reality that it would change nothing.
Relax...yours will definitely not pass you by.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dankorode(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
That boy must be a member of APC BMC

You should be happy you weren’t entangled with the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL, by now e for done grill and barbecue you finish kiss

Don’t worry a good guy like Pastor Righteousness is on his way cool

stop looking for trouble early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Well, you see the red flag many times but you decided to stay because the guy is handsome, good looking, have sweet mouth, lives in posh apartment, he's a tough guy bla bla bla

It's never too late at 31 to get it right

Don't be in a rush, just take your time but don't look for irrelevant qualities in a man

Most Nigerians gals are in the habit of looking for irrelevant things in a guy, it's crazy seeing gals saying that they love fought guy above gentle men

They will be saying gentle guys are not bold enough for their liking

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Lepon02: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Eeeeyaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Adexgentle005(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Fake post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
Aswear with my life, I never cheated on him. As a matter of fact I tell him whenever any guy asked me out. If it's based on cheating then I am practically innocent
can you swear that you're innocent?
What if he hacked into your Facebook and saw your chats and you never knew

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DFPS: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

why creating new account ? U don't kn whether ur new husband is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

It won't seem like it now but you will heal. You will get over the toerag. You had a lucky escape there. God will bring your own man to you. Cry if you want to cry. Take it a day at a time. But you will heal from this and come back stronger.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Mykelslim: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
I thank God for my honesty cos I will be plain with you rather than lead you on. Truth is bitter yes but I tell it.

The Nigerian Association of Eligible Bachelors condemns this act and must look into the matter. grin

Sorry
Dust your ass, wipe your tears and move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
3 in 1 only you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Fake post.
from a fake account grin

1 Like

Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

All this news wouldn't exist if only women will accept men DNA and existence was made to be polygamous,strange as it may sound a man can love 100 women equally and fulfil all his obligations to all of them, it's strange and sad but it's the truth, we keep inventing rules to make our life harder for no reason..I'm looking at y'all feminist.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ajibolag(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Haaaaa!!! Sisterly, sorry oo. Please, get yourself together. You shall rise like a Phoenix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by OhBritannia(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Saintmary:

What is your problem now?
I choose violence this morning.
Nawa o.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saint1960: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

You’re actually right
But this isn’t the best time to say these
She’s going through a lot at the moment
apply wisdom when dealing with a heart broken individual
Messages like can lead to a lot

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by reealec(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Sorry dear! It just life for us all but then, you just need move on. A love that was base on pretence always hurt BCS it hurt to find out from the onset it was fake but you just couldn't figure it out. The one who deserve you will come and will do absolutely everything and Anything to be with you, so chill, in fact some get a cool hollandia and drink.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Angelacruz: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Chai!this is very painful.God will provide ur own man.With tym,u will be fyn.
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
McLizbae:
What's the guy's name? Tell me so I can help you correct some statements in this post. Stop using "guys" where you are sopposed to put the name of an individual.

Sorry, and I pray God heal your heart fast.
what's your gender?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by CSTRR: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Fake story. Show us the wedding IV or fuc.k off
It happens though.
One lady I Know was served breakfast like this.

The type of lady that likes talking about "spec".

Her spec finally served her breakfast.

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Boogyman557: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
clockwisereport:

I never knew you were this humane. I thought it's only old kala dat you know. Keep it up bro.

OP is a sis, not a bro
Holly Gram cool thanks my Gee!

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.