Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43701 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by akeeng: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Double sausage, bacon & egg muffin + white coffee served

Breakfast well delivered cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by torqque7(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Why would a Man date u for 6 years and break up with unlike that? Like u just dated for sm months? Smtn is adding up. Unless he is mentally not ok. undecided

Exactly my point, she isnt saying Every thing

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Offpoint1: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

As I a guy myself, I'm really sadden by this... That's some high level of inhumanity, 5 years no be joke. The best he should have done is to accord you some respect by telling the truth since inception. Wasting 5 years of your life is high level of wickedness and betrayal.

Dear cry, feel the hurts, let your emotions and then dust yourself up and move on. The scar might link on forever, but there are better days ahead. It's better a failed relationship than a torment-marriage.

Once again, so sorry you had to go through that.... Life continues

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by okrikaboi: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
E go reach everybody

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nwachi22(f): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

So sorry my Dear. The signs must have been there but you were blindly in love to see it. You should be thanking God for saving you from what could have destroyed your life. I tell you that in the next five years, you will look back and thank God that this guy didn’t marry you. Dust yourself up girl and move on.

Watch videos by Tony Gaskins on YouTube. Search for books by Lisa Terkeurst, download them and read. God will see you through this phase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Oche211(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age.

Exactly, make people forget those her fake tears. It's probably karma serving her hot hot
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by simpleseyi: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Jmarjr:
Some guys are just heartless. Haba d Lord is ur strength.
FTC dedicated to my loving family

You have heard from her, wait until you hear from him. There are three sides to a story.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by chukwudi3(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
The ways of the lord is never easy for man. God has better plan for you. Cheer up, morrow will be better.quote author=Graceihotu post=111280429]My question is "what do guys really want"

My heart is bleeding.

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����[/quote]
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by duchez(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
This is heartbreaking. Please try to put your attention into something you love doing. Try not to think too much about it. Believe in your heart that God will send someone better to you. Relax and know that karma got your back. Sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by openmine(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are right but she deserves to be told to move on. You don't just dump someone you've dated for 5yrs without giving her the courtesy of knowing your next move. It's not by force to marry her but he is wicked for hanging her on the limbo just like that. She got to know she has been dumped on social media for fucck sake. The hurt, the humiliation and the self guilt she is passing through right now is not what one should wish even an enemy. She is already asking herself what she did wrong. No matter how terrible she has been to the man, she deserves to know the man's next move and not just see his wedding IV on facebook after lying that his wife to be was his cousin. That's mean, brother man, that's mean. I may not be a fan of her gender but that doesn't mean I'm a monster. Nigga did her real bad and his action ought to be condemned.
True!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Jmarjr(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

You have heard from her, wait until you hear from him. There are three sides to a story.
time wasted cant be recovered no matter what has happened.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op kpele oooo...but na so una women dey do some guys na....he sets u up and equip u sacrifice his all and heart....yet some of una go still follow another man....may ur broken heart be mended.... meanwhile u sound desperate for marriage... always mentioning your age....

This is harsh! We all know betrayal DNA is in male and female, so you don't need to remind everyone here. You statement really shows how you were raised. Get a life brah!!!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Oche211(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.

Oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
HorlinksStore:
Possibly we could talk about this offline with 08063894916 on WhatsApp or 09058338682 on voice call

You want your own share of kpekus grin

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

It's a difficult time but this too shall pass. He may act like he is smart leading you on for those years only to drop you. He thinks he has it all now. But don't worry. God and karma will be his reality soon.

Just try to focus on your life, work, family and other things that give you some sort of happiness and fulfillment. Real love will find you soon.

You should feel for the woman that he married because if he can do something this bad to you, she shouldn't think she has immunity.

Take care and be fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady.

This is cold.

Leave him. Nemesis has a way of catching up with people like this.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Amex2018: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
This is quite sad. Relationship these days are becoming something else. People find it very easy to get in and out relationship without understanding the impact of their actions. This is why I don't dive into relationships even with the constant pressure from friends and girls.
I can only imagine how much pain this is causing you.

I would want to advise that people get into relationship with a clear purpose, definition and destination. This is life saver honestly.

Additionally, ensure at the beginning of your relationship you have someone you can be accountable to especially as a lady. This is very important going by what is happening now a days.

But people would not want anyone have a say in their affair because they consider it as private and personal lives but when things go south, they come to the public to share their story and seek sympathy.

I ask people to explain the essence of a relationship if it is about the possibility of working things to marriage level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
immortalityk:

Well that's life
If u are ready for another relationship,im single
U don't have to worry about me cheating as Ive never had a girlfriend
So it's your choice,it's either u keep on crying or move on
But one thing I'm sure about is that u cant keep on crying forever
Here's my number 08101405937
Call if u are Interested
Lol, all this rusty males looking for her cheap pvssy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by jimtemi1: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Just thank GOD the stupid guy left earlier.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
The good thing is that the op will get many serious potential suitors on Nairaland because of those qualities she said she has.

My advise for her is to choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.
Hold up... Wait... Are you saying a 31 year old woman does not "market value" or whatever the fvck you Nairaland males mean?

I'm speechless.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 001spice: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Graceihotu post= Frm the look of thing i think the guy n so lady that he`s bout to marry has been dating befor u come into the pic.he taking u to his cousin wedding n addressing u as he`s wife was just all deceit.i feel frm the onset he nvr have it in mind to marry u. No to ur question. I will ask u the same question wat do u really wat jumping frm 1 relationship to anoda simply shows maybe u most time fall in love blindly just because u think u r getting old n u need to settle down that has made u tro loss urself down to guys that approach u. Anyways just my thought. I pray God will give you your man that u both we be together forever.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Maximus85(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Hmmm this is painful. Some guys are born bast*ards. But i want to ask you. In the five years of dating were you guys having sex? If yes! Then you have a hand in your own predicament. Sex before marriage is one way to reduce your value to a guy.

Going forward, any guy that is not ready to wait till after wedding.... He should go fck his mother.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by asto70: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

shit happens my sister ,wash your face and move on with your life ,you deserve better than crying your eyes out.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by franchasng: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Na wa oh.

Like Iyaebe will say, sometimes give men trouble, dont be too docile in your relationship. Ladies try and be keeping side boyfriends, let him know he has competitors ready to snatch u from him, this sometimes keep some guys wanting you the more.

Some guys don't like docile girlfriend, they need fire fire girl that never give them rest lol

Not by demanding money oh but being too hot for him to handle.

Its a pity, if truly you are as good as you painted here, cry no more your time will come.

Hope you get work and you aren't neglecting your physical looks? Most men condier physical beauty and hotness first before other qualities so as a single or married lady, your physical beauty (tummy, etc) must be in check.

I really feel for you and thinking if i would take a second or 3rd wives to cushion this heartbreak cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by masseratti: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Jmarjr:
Some guys are just heartless. Haba d Lord is ur strength.
FTC dedicated to my loving family
same way some girls are heartless, have got my own share.

Back to the topic, op you should have seen the sign, a cousin of mine use to bring different girls to the family house and he call all of them "wife to be" the mother receives them all.. There was a week a brought different girls everyday.. 7 girls, 7 days a popular musician right now was among them, he got married and the person he got married to didn't match any of those girls in beauty, plus I never met her and she wasn't part of those girls.
My point is stop crying all is well you dodge a bullet, that people are sharing same surname dose not mean they are family, heck once date a girl sharing same surname with me, we met on Facebook, but after much investigation we found out we are not related, just that the name was common in our side.

Take heart be strong, don't take it that all guys are scum, at 31 be focus on ur job, career whatever you doing, strive for success..

While you at it don't let this event define you, don't use it against anyone, just be yourself, your true love will come like a magic if you are your self and you will find true happiness.

On behalf of we Men I tender my sincere apologies to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Chrislova(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
dis one u calling bro dis,bro that

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Igbo must have revealed this to you because you normally don't have sense like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ebuka440: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
This is so unfair. I have experienced same that nearly landed me in prison if not for God's intervention.
Just take heart and live up. Remove his picture from your mind gradually as that will help you to heal.
I can as well date you if you don't mind

Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Anyahuruagu:
Habaaaa, this is too much for a heart to bear.

The truth is, thats not your man.

Your man will come and he won't break your heart.

Sorry about your efforts.

Your day will come.

Good girls no deserve this kind setup o.

The weeding prophet. Tuale.

Damn!!! You made absolute sense there. Belike your weed dey connect you to high places were you dey get those messages inspiration from.

Las Las, the ways of God aren't the ways of men. His thoughts and plans are far better than ours or what we could ever dream or think of. Key take.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Scottz: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm Praise.
32 years old
I'm single and thoroughly searching for a woman to go into a relationship with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.