Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43739 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Let me use this opportunity to advice girls in general, but before I start, sorry for what he put you through.

You must know that any guy who isn't geninuely born again and is in a sexual relationship with you, definitely has other girls he's keeping.

As the time for him to settle down draws closer, he'll begin to narrow down his long list of girls until there's about 2 or 3 of you girls left.

Now he'll begin to check the characters of the 3 of you, he'll check the most generous, the one who doesn't get angry and forgives easily, the one who listens to him, the one who understands him better...etc..

If you're the type that's always quarreling with him him every now and then, or he suspects you are having contact with your ex, or agressive, or dominating, or stingy and demanding...you will be edited out of the list until it remains the last girl standing. Which will end up as his wife.

After marriage, he'll begin to contact you runners up one after the other, you'll become his auldtery partner while his wife will be his trophy.

This is the life cycle of the average worldly Nigerian male.

I see him contacting you before the end of this week to apologise and requesting to see you so as to make you his auldtery partner.

This I have seen.
U be bravo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Femeto: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����
Very wicked a guy.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Are u sure u haven't offended anyone in ur past relationship. U know how karma can be. Wish u well tho
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bluefilm: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Maybe, it's time you become a lesbian?

Haven't you thought of that?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by mabea: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
This is too bad. Nobody deserves this. I don't even know what to tell you sis, I only pray that God should console and give you a better man.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dawnomike(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

sorry about your experience... I pray time heals your heart and may someone more deserving of your love come your way.
You will someday look back to today and be glad he left you cos you will be happier and more fulfilled in life. Cheer up

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by do4luv14(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

�����

My dear the moment he told you the lady was his cousin sister, that's a red flag, a very big one,

I had fallen victim of that scam more than once, she introduced the guy as her brother, I became suspicious, a month later I don't heard from her again, nor see her at home, only to discover she had been pregnant for this supposed brother,

my dearest sister, the guy is not worth your love not even a little pinch of it,

stand up, dust yourself move on, refuse to think about it, the sky is large enough, it can't be your limit,
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintmary(f): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
her only power is mynd 44.
Remove mynd 44 and she is Just a crying doll.

Na wah o, why hate on someone who has done you no wrong?

Did she snatch your husband or something?

You're not even female sef, wetin naw?

Leave this woman alone.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
cool Same people that know how to ghost people would be asking yeye question... biko women are complex and they like to believe lies than the truth ....most times they don't read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

�����

It's just unfair the way some guys behave. The day you stop wanting a lady, say it calmly to her face and make her understand why it's better you part ways now. It doesn't have to be a quarrel, and you don't have to become enemies!
But babe, please get yourself together, set up some healthy relationship rules for yourself, and don't let any man ever do that to you again! Be ready to quit a relationship at the early signs of troubles, don't just get mad. Truth is if you have that mindset, it will make you more valuable in a man's eyes.
I know it really hurts, but you have to move on and forget about him. If indeed, as you said, you are the best girlfriend he could ever have, then he is the one losing a gift like you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Iffa slap you!

Men dey go thru worse for their hand on a regular.
Aside emotional loss, men dey suffer financial loss for these useless women hand on a regular. So why women own heartbreak kon dey special.
She can go into depression if depression dey hungry her.

If she dey 22-24 she for come out kon cry. Na when dem don dey approach menopause dey go dey find mumu man wey go marry dem.

Oga calm down. Do you have a sister at all?

This one is loud abeg. Nobody deserve such treatment. If na guy we go condemn am too.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by emkz: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
I am sorry to read this level of betrayal.

You see, the guy believed he played you, but he forgets he has sacrificed his own peace.

I did something to three ladies like this when I thought I was the best thing that mattered in the relationship: one of them told me "you think you can break up with me and just go like that". The other one did not say anything. The third one too did not say anything.

I paid dearly for my own actions. And I reached the realization that no one deserves such treatment.

Let him ball, he sacrificed his peace. It is not about cursing him, it is the Law of Karma.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Oga calm down. Do you have a sister at all?

This one is loud abeg. Nobody deserve such treatment. If guy do am we go condemn am too.
Na play you dey!

I get sister, if she misbehave for man side make she collect her own breakfast.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Josephkabila12: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Exactly bro. My own cheated on me and broke up with me. Bow she is back to me and hoping i would marry her. I will graciously waste her time cos am obviously not in love with her anymore and marry another person.
Baba nah dis same issue with one of my friend now

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by IceColdVeins(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Skyview01:
You just dodged a bullet.! Count your blessings and move on. You will eventually meet the guy that you deserve.
Don’t be quick to judge from a one sided story.
Perhaps, it could have been the guy who dodged a bullet that took him five years to.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by donleo92(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
All this nairalanders that girls break heart and them break girls heart.. una lucky ooh. right now, I just dey my lane they pray make God give me money, and after that any lady way just give me green light, I done marry. after like the first two children, the love go come strong dieeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by chatinent: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

So sorry for what happened to you. I guess he took the highlighted for what it was wrongly.

Are you sure you didn't in anyway wrong or chest on him and all he wanted was pay you back this way?

Also, your stress on “heartbreak at 31” tho. I didn't understand the drift.

Using myself for example, if you cheated on me and I have evidence, I wouldn't confront you even for a day. I will do exactly what your boyfriend did.

But if you really didn't do any wrong, cheer up, sb better will find you. Save yourself the stress of dating sb from Nairaland now so they wouldn't exploit you and call it pity.

Never date sb for more than two years or the end may be painful!

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
sydneyboss:

I sent you a DM
just say you want to fúck her

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by RPG2020(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Justin Timberlake was goes around comes around

My sister just play along since he didn't break up with you keep your calm and try and get pregnant for him fast because time is not your friend remember keep your calm after he getting you pregnant you will now relax with calm let's see who will beg

Don't fight anybody if you want peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by PenelopeA(f): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Hang in there Queen, your man will come. When he comes back with his apologies and sorry tales they almost always do, he won't meet you where he left you. Your man will come, and spoil you silly.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by geelite(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
YOU HAVE DONE IT SOMEONE BEFORE NOW SO, ITS YOUR TURN grin grin grin grin grin na national cake

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Adex5: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
omo the guy is heartless ooo... ahhh omo u supposed to put am for him body wotowoto ... but I no dey carry person matter put for Head.. Grl Just take heart Sha ...

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by almarthins(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Same questions I asked my self is what does lady really want?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Sweeetheart(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
sorry but that was a terrible experience

you will be fine, get over it
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Kelvinhunta: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
According to u, u never gave him problems but that's a typical statement from everyone but in reality you are likely to be d problem with these points
1. U waited 5yrs?have u ever asked him d direction or d aims of d relationship? So u would have still been with him if he had waited to 20yrs? Calling u his wife is not enough, have u met his family and friends? How close have u been to them and how homely r they
2. I won't accept that u r d best girlfriend because everyone thinks they r d best to everyone.d nagging girlfriend thinks she is d best for anyone,the point is have u really tried to change little things that he complains about or gets him angry?
3. U only sent him his pre-wedding picx and he sent u tanks, he feels u don't deserve explanation? This is y I will rather blame u than him because when u think something is wrong with ur relationship u should sit him down and talk to him in other to know his stand and know what u want to do, but unfortunately most ladies feels that it's duty of guys to do everything and that's entitlement mentality which always don't end well. Sorry for ur heartbreak, learn from it and move on, don't forget to apply these in ur next relationship
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dhiqson(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Everyone blaming the guy sad
Why's no one asking the right questions
What happened that he brought his "cousin sister"
What did you do
You were just perfect and he dumped you!?
To see some guys here condemning him is sickening

You guys tho!

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by zsamorano(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
OP, make I tell u the truth. That your ex or wetin I go call am na time bomb waiting to explode. God just safe u from serial liar, fornicator, criminal, animal etc. Wetin make u think say u go enjoy that marital journey with him...If na when u don Marry him u discover all these nko?...U beta stop thinking and be thankful to Gd. No query God o. Make e no vex give u shit. Just be prayer filled, spirit filled and stay focus. Last last nothing last forever, as this to shall pass. Ire o
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ternistacle(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Sorry bae.... I don't know how it feels like being heartbroken... Becus i don't date.

The best advice i can give u is this. Take the case to ur pastor. Listen to wat he will tell u. Or better leave him to avoid more damages from any angle....

As he has made his choice to to leave u... so will another man make his choice to be with u.
E no easy sha....

It is well... Let me continue with my blunt
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by almarthins(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
U be bravo grin

Na false prophet u dey listen too?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ibkinter(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Its simple, he's not deserving of you. So its actually good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Johel:

Can I fill up the space for good?? wink wink
To finish her completely right...it will not work for u

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Josephkabila12:
Baba nah dis same issue with one of my friend now
Yeah.
Tell him to teach that girl a lesson she would never forget in her existence. A lesson that would send her into instant depression. They deserve no mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.