Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? (33245 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Leshyne(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pls leave his generation outta this fight, stop showing yourself

Animegirl:

Between me and you, I wonder who is the mad person here. Stop stalking me, small boy. You're not in my league. grin. Don't worry about me Dear, my life is much better than your generation combine. kiss

Also I'm not after men, infact they crawl to get my attention kiss
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=rickdaking post=111361167][/quote]
Yes I am by uncountable men. All who are rotting in prison. cool If only they can control what is dangling between their legs. cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by yemi1504: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
twilliamx:

The women out there are not worth it

You can say that again bro! And like most guys have said, most are liabilities and parasites.
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Laturuturu: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Any guy who knows codedruns most be a real niggar I swear, it's the best hook-up app in Africa not even Nigeria

I tell u .... I Bleep one girl the other day for small change
I jus they wonder why she choose to be a prostitute
Well witj my samsu I fuxk the idiot well well
She even they throw water I no mind

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Because they're lazy, don't want more responsibilities.
Now you agree women are more responsibilities.
IF so why would someone in his or her right senses want more RESPONSIBILITIES?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by maiquel: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who says marriage means settling down? cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by criuze(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
but you don't need a wife to have a child of your own

True sha

But I use to imagine breeding up a child by a single parent

The child may have deprivation issues
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by dayabiuuku: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Someone introduced me to a girl, I was trying to talk to her

What surprised me most was The way she cut my bullshit short and asked

ALAYE, WHAT DO YOU WANT? SHEY YOU WANT FXCK NI OR YOU WANT MARRY?

I was bamboozled
I was dumb struck
I opened my mouth and couldn't close it.
She told me not to chat with her ever again and that was the end of the relationship!

#itiswell!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
twilliamx:

The women out there are not worth it

Loud am my brother
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your first paragraph is in order and any woman who will actually know when to support her man without been told to do so,we all have our responsibilities and you've never seen women asking men to carry pregnancy or nurse a child.Most men are very Insensitive to the plight of women, even a housewife has more job to do than a working class woman

I almost broke the head of a man that heaped chores on my cousin like this last year

Insensitive to the plight of women, even a housewife has more job to do than a working class woman

I showed his entire community craze. Men thesedays load their wives with chores to cater for their failed and miserable lives. They turn the women to laves, from help mate to slave

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
7Randall:

Only few good girls are left out here believe me. Our society is so messed up. Divorce rate is on the high. Someone i know is getting married next month and he is already complaining that he doesn't love his wife. How long do you think such marriage will last? And finance is an issue too. Country hard. Believe me when i say, if a guy is with a very good girl he loves, he wouldn't want to lose her. But we got too many bad behaving, entitled hoes out there. Very few good girls left

I swear down
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Newyorkitis:
The way a lot of married couples talk about their marriage negatively and the way celebrities paint their marriages are worlds apart.
But our ladies prefer the fake one portrayed by our celebrities.
Imagine water birth and insults both aired online by married couples. Haaaaa

I agree @ The way a lot of married couples talk about their marriage negatively and the way celebrities paint their marriages are worlds apart.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Eaglesence: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Correct.
This is my number 1 reason.

I can't carry anybody's problem. Lemme tell you, pvssies are littered everywhere on the streets of lagos especially pvssies of smallies(under 20) and the most exciting thing is that it cost almost nothing to get.

Why will i now tie myself down with responsibilities of another person that offers only that same pvssy?
It's lame getting married these days.

you need Christ. So God doesn't know what He's doing ba?
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Brian47(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Burden go too much
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DryMouth: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eaglesence:

What does this have anything to do with God now?
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by toye440: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
99% of 9ja babes are models and not wives. Most of them have that crazy proclivities of becoming a domestic terrorists.
The only thing most of them bring to the table is sex. Everyman needs a manager as a wife, and not some leach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

I tell u .... I Bleep one girl the other day for small change
I jus they wonder why she choose to be a prostitute
Well witj my samsu I fuxk the idiot well well
She even they throw water I no mind
They do it for fun and gratification most of them are Rich
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

No let me start to show you pictures...
Pvssy is littered everywhere.
I'm waiting grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by holicupp(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:
o
Lol not bad but which children will take care of you

I will have children before 30 years na
Then marry at 50+

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I almost broke the head of a man that heaped chores on my cousin like this last year

Insensitive to the plight of women, even a housewife has more job to do than a working class woman

I showed his entire community craze. Men thesedays load their wives with chores to cater for their failed and miserable lives. They turn the women to laves, from help mate to slave
Is this coming from a modern man?wao! wonderful
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by babajero(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Present day women see themselves as a commodity that is sold to men and must be taken care of, the present day woman not all though, see themselves as sex objects that is not supposed to contribute anything but just sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Aaay: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
These girls are becoming burden everyday
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Whoknowsme: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Had one girl like that, within 2weeks dating her my account went down by 150k, what I bought or spent it on idk .. Imagine a young single guy in that kind of spending spree in this present economy. Nigeria girls are thieves!!
Not all are like that but the bad ones have dominated the market. I wonder what even gave them that thoughts of being deceptive to men. It is well with us

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Wuminity(f): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Modified:

grin

I
too
dey
jump.
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Had one girl like that, within 2weeks dating her my account went down by 150k, what I bought or spent it on idk .. Imagine a young single guy in that kind of spending spree in this present economy. Nigeria girls are thieves!!

Hahahahaha. My waist o
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by VicM6: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. Why are guys losing interest in settling down?
Na who don chop belleful dey settle down.... if u knw u knw
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by stacyadams: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eaglesence:

Did ur Jesus marry!
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by vickydevoka(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Frustrate you in what way?? They say they wil bring and then when you marry them they won't bring??
O k. Ladies are peaceful people. They don't frustrate men at all
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigBashiru: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

O k. Ladies are peaceful people. They don't frustrate men at all

Na just question I dey ask....
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by frank950(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Animegirl:

Must you be a liability?
Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by kunleiky(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Someone introduced me to a girl, I was trying to talk to her

What surprised me most was The way she cut my bullshit short and asked

ALAYE, WHAT DO YOU WANT? SHEY YOU WANT FXCK NI OR YOU WANT MARRY?

I was bamboozled
I was dumb struck
I opened my mouth and couldn't close it.
She told me not to chat with her ever again and that was the end of the relationship!

#itiswell!

From the LEE to the MAO.
Omo... That was so raw and direct

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? by vickydevoka(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

Na just question I dey ask....
na just talk i talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.