Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40377 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
SunMusk:
For the time being, don't you hear he can't system for a week with sex, mp4 can even solve the problem. During sex is being on. If you read the post d one make noise during sex and she didn't want his mom to know. What thy need is sound any kind of sound
Weekend getaways is his best bet.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Why don't you send her mother away the next day, possibly in the morning and, voila, resume sex in the evening.

Simple solution to simple problem if you ask me.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
shantti:

Nawa for u oh, at least u would have pretended to be a female programmer in order not to dash his hope to the ground. Now he could be feeling vexed
Haha... that guy was smooth! Dude got talent!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
GoldPanther:

Wow...who are you? Real & smart!

Thanks sir!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
lildonn222:
Guy was like....

Dude was so smooth! Get thier attention, show your selling points and ask for thier number. He effortlessly did all those in a breath. I give it to him! grin

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

LWKMD!!

Poor guy has been crushing on you

Hehe... Poor guy. He seems like a nice fellow. I hope finds what he's looking for some day. cheesy
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Arielle:

Okay since he can't be a man, then let his wife be a woman: an adult in her own home, sensitive to the needs of her husband and putting him FIRST, before her mother. Why is her mother there for 2 whole months when she is not caring for a new baby? And it is extremely mischievous of her mother to expect a young couple to abstain from sex just to please her. Mummy should jejely go back to her husband or her house since she can't be tactful enough to give a young couple some privacy. Respect is reciprocal especially to my husband in his own home.

Well, we can't be asking why she's there for that long cause that's not the bone of contention. There could be a thousand reasons why she's there and if the OP has issues with that, he would have hinted us in the write-up. He deliberately left out that bit cause the reason was satisfactory to him and we're not in a position to question him about that; we'd only be causing more problems. We should be addressing his concern: having fun with his beautiful wife while his mother-in-law is there.

Now, back to that. You notice that when people say, "be a man", they mostly mean "go home and do what you want as a man". In other words, they are asking the man to put himself first. But when people say "be a woman", it means, like you said, "put your husband first". Whichever way, it's still the man first. So when you say "if the husband can't be a man, let the wife be a woman", you're still saying exactly the same thing.

The idea that being a woman is about putting the man first is flawed and this is not even because of gender dichotomy. Rather, this is because in a situation like this, one is naturally more likely to appease the less understanding person to avoid issues. So being a man/woman should be all about being the understanding person; understanding of each other's plight. Whether the mother-in-law is right or wrong is a different thing, the wife's plight still is very relatable and the husband is in a better position to compromise here. So if the husband's response to the situation is a show of force, then there's a fundamental problem.

This is why I suggest they rub minds together to find a way around it, even if it means making compromises as a unit. Can they close the doors? Can they be less noisy? Can they go out to do it? Can they do it during the day when she's in the sitting room? Can they take her to somewhere like church and do thier stuff at home? Can the woman be convinced to go home earlier than planned? A problem discussed is half solved. These things could be inconveniencing but love is more about sacrifice than any other thing and it's just for a couple of months. One day, he would need his wife to make compromises for him too. Peace requires flexibility.

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Stanfeelings: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you are a harsh man and should look at all angles here, and not just your own. MIL hasnt been here a while, so endure the nonsense or politely ask her to go back home....and if she asks why, just tell her because i cant fukc my wife in peace, n my hown home..... but all in all, its all got to do with RESPECT!!! but hey, i dont know about you, but if "my" parents come to visit, i make sure that they dont hear what i choose to do in the privacy of my own bedroom. having your wife/babe scream for joy while your parents are trying to sleep next door is not only highly disrespectful, but also very foolish.
why cant the wife fvck peacefully without making noise? how can u tell a man not to have sex with his own wife, for 2 months! my mum knows not to try that rubbish. its absurd, no be say the wife is breastfeading o
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stanfeelings:
why cant the wife fvck peacefully without making noise? how can u tell a man not to have sex with his own wife, for 2 months! my mum knows not to try that rubbish. its absurd, no be say the wife is breastfeading o

having sex with your wife is not the issue here (as we all know that even if she is quiet, the bed could be making noise etc), its doing it the "right" way that matters... so getting the MIL away and/or closing the doors is the only solution.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Stanfeelings: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

having sex with your wife is not the issue here (as we all know that even if she is quiet, the bed could be making noise etc), its doing it the "right" way that matters... so getting the MIL away and/or closing the doors is the only solution.

So a man gats book sex with his on wife? so i have to leave work, come back, take my MIL to where? then come back to come have sex? u try
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stanfeelings:
So a man gats book sex with his on wife? so i have to leave work, come back, take my MIL to where? then come back to come have sex? u try

its all about the respect you have for yourself, your wife and your family....but hey, if sex is such an issue that you need to have sex by fire or by force, regardless of who is around; where you are OR how it is done, then so be it broda. to each their own misery.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
cry
MrBrownJay1:

its all about the respect you have for yourself, your wife and your family....but hey, if sex is such an issue that you need to have sex by fire or by force, regardless of who is around; where you are OR how it is done, then so be it broda. to each their own misery.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by AlphaTaikun: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
LOL... They can lock the door and turn up the volume of the music system or radio set for 30 minutes with some soft music tunes wafting in the air to drown any moans, while they both have a decent time making out and copulating till they both deeply exhale. Period. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
wink
AlphaTaikun:

LOL... They can lock the door and turn up the volume of the music system or radio set for 30 minutes with some soft music tunes wafting in the air to drown any moans, while they both have a decent time making out and copulating till they both deeply exhale. Period. wink

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Emma2Seconds: 8:36am On May 11, 2022
Guy u mad oo
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 5:15pm On May 12, 2022
grin
Emma2Seconds:
Guy u mad oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.