Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40382 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 234GT(m): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Richy4:

There are many reasons why one finds themselves in an inlaw's home buddy.... The fact that she was there does not mean she was not happy with her husband...

Now, a situation where a couple resides in Abuja and their parent resides in the East or West for example... They got a disturbing message that one of their parent were sick.... and the couple brought that parent to Abuja... After he/she was discharged, the doctor recommend that he/she should be coming to the hospital 2 to 3 weeks for medical checkup and observation for 3 months...

If you were in such situation, will u ask your parent or her parent to be shuttling from the West or East to Abuja every 2 weeks for the duration of the 3 months as the doctor recommended because you cherish your privacy so much or will you accommodate her for that period? smiley

The scenario you are painting is not the same as the op's case. The mother in law in this case is not ill. She is just an intruder and she needs to be put in her place.

A mother in law who is truly ill will not be monitoring the sex life of the couple she's putting up with. I hate nosey people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Richy4(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
234GT:

The scenario you are painting is not the same as the op's case. The mother in law in this case is not ill. She is just an intruder and she needs to be put in her place.

A mother in law who is truly ill will not be monitoring the sex life of the couple she's putting up with. I hate nosey people.

But the OP did not mention any reason or reasons why the mother inlaw was residing in that house or maybe I did not read that part...

5 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
cool
Richy4:

But the OP did not mention any reason or reasons why the mother inlaw was residing in that house or maybe I did not read that part...

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by capnies: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
REMOVE THE BED FOR NOW, KEEP THE MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR.
IN THE NIGHT USE THE MATTRESS TO WEDGE THE DOOR TO CERTAIN EXTENT. KEEP YOU'RE PILLOWS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MATTRESS, MAKE SURE THE BLIND IS COMPLETELY COVERED, TELL YOUR WIFE TO BEHAVE AS IF THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE ROOM, EXCEPT SHE'S VERY LOUD NOBODY WILL HEAR HER, WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE HER.

ALSO LOOK AT THE CHILDREN ROOM, MOVE THE BED INSIDE LET IT NOT FACE THE DOOR. YOUR FREE TO HANG HER LEGS IN THE CEILING

11 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 234GT(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Richy4:

Yes sir. I still insist that a mother in law who is truly ill will not even know when the couple are knacking. Say no to intruders in your home.

7 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by frozen70(f): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

For peace to reign between you and your mother inlaw and your wife

Tell her to stop making romance noise and bring down the foam on the floor if you can't repair or replace the noisy bed

But it's very bad for your mother inlaw to be eavesdropping on you guys

Does she wants her turn ?

6 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
wink
capnies:
REMOVE THE BED FOR NOW, KEEP THE MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR.
IN THE NIGHT USE THE MATTRESS TO WEDGE THE DOOR TO CERTAIN EXTENT. KEEP YOU'RE PILLOWS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MATTRESS, MAKE SURE THE BLIND IS COMPLETELY COVERED, TELL YOUR WIFE TO BEHAVE AS IF THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE ROOM, EXCEPT SHE'S VERY LOUD NOBODY WILL HEAR HER, WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE HER.

ALSO LOOK AT THE CHILDREN ROOM, MOVE THE BED INSIDE LET IT NOT FACE THE DOOR. YOUR FREE TO HANG HER LEGS IN THE CEILING
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Double0h7(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Make do with the situation it's not worth fighting over. You guys now have a live in babysitter so take advantage and go out with your wife. Go somewhere isolated and do the do, book a hotel room for a weekend and do it nonstop. You're an adult and you have to make some sacrifices for your marriage and family. This hill isn't worth dying on so be creative and settle for blowjobs and hand jobs if you have to...

3 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Double0h7(f): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I don't even know where to start. Sorry bro, I'm not a lady. Hopefully, you get to find a female programmer some day.

Hehe... this was so funny. grin

This interacrion really warmed my heart grin

I think you are a lady and you're just being your polite and wise self by turning him down gently and permanently grin

3 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Okunga: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok…

Go find cure outside and stay loyal to your home

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Savedday: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..

3 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BadEnglish(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
What I don't get here is people thinking it is right that a husband should be sex starved for two whole months!!! E no just right at all. Coz if this man engages in extra marital affair now no one will judge the mother-in-law oo.

Abeg my guy, you should just man-up and increase the tempo when next u are having sex with ur wife maybe the noise go chase her back where she's coming from.

PS: someone is even saying he should be grateful that he has a wife that respects her mother. Who do us this thing sef?

5 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by w1sEmAn: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Its like ur wife is the slim type that when you are doing it will be sounding kpa kpa....kpa....kpa grin

3 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

be grateful you have a wife who is well brought up and respectful to her parents. A woman who does not respect her parents will not respect you. Manage your dick for 2 months and be grateful your wife passed this test.

I remember I once had a girlfriend who had her own place and her father was visiting, the girl almost raped me, I kept telling her to relax her your father is in the next room, he will soon go, she didnt care. Well, I did the deed but she doesnt know till today that was the day i said to myself I cant marry this girl. Almost 10 years later, she is still single.

3 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by almarthins(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Which kind wahala be this again

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Eaglesence: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Do nothing. Wait for the time to elaps

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Legendoo: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sounds reasonable.

Only God knows how your prick dey stand for this economy.

Them swear for u people ni.

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by luminouz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
How to know a fake story

1. We are happily married BUT

2. I cannot endure and I will make sure bla BLA BLA....(lots of threats)

3. Please, what should I do

4 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
that should not be an issue......when the kids must have gone to school, let her send her mum to the near by market, then una can do it.......
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Meteng: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Immediately I saw this, I knew it has to do with the moans and screams during lovemaking. Your mother in law is trying to preserve her Sanity while you people make love. Do you know the last time she made love? You’d be making the woman wet and remembering her kpanshing days

6 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DigitalStepdad: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
See how many people dey view the topic kai unah too like Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Tannhauser(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is not an issue now, at least once a week ( preferably Friday nights) leave the kids with their granny and rekindle the romance with your wife. Take her out to nice dinner, maybe a little clubbing (if she's keen) take her to a nice hotel and fv.ck the blazes out of her.
Must you seek advice on everything? Nonsense!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lildonn222: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
There is simple solution to this,go oral! That way,you relieve the tension.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Dearlord(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Your common sense should tell you that having sex in presence of your mother is not gentle.

You can have sex with her while she is on errand or you take your wife out to do so as a gentle man so that you can have some respect from your wife mother

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by merits(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Because of toto no be juju be that.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Eeyaa..your wife is a town crier while you are a moaner grin, .Close that adjoining door of the rooms anytime you guys wanna have fun abeg, the kids go definitely dey alright! The woman shouldn't stay beyond two weeks if she is not sick, moreover if it was your mum, will she allow to stay for two months without having an intimacy with you?

Please talk to her, if she insists then meet your mum in law cus she can't be deciding how and when you guys can make love. Your wife should reduce her volume too cus no be only she sabi enjoy grin. Una dey make the woman to miss her husband's gbola cheesy grin grin.
That's why I hate a house that has adjoining rooms, no privacy at all.

5 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by eddynaira125: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Couples of this days dey craze, one person go come your house dey dictate for, my friend will you trow her out of your house? nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by adecz: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
⏩▶️Then leave her mother must ... ❗️❗️
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okunga:
Ok…

Go find cure outside and stay loyal to your home
What type of sick advise is this?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
eddynaira125:
Couples of this days dey craze, one person go come your house dey dictate for, my friend will you trow her out of your house? nonsense

E no dey easy abeg to throw a visitor out.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dearlord:
Your common sense should tell you that having sex in presence of your mother is not gentle.

You can have sex with her while she is on errand or you take your wife out to do so as a gentle man so that you can have some respect from your wife mother

Keep taking her out till when? The wife should reduce the volume or the woman can leave please.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tamcamp253: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Family matter no concern me grin grin grin
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.