Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40345 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mrlarry: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Hello, please take your wife out. You and your wife alone and not with kids. Take her to a nice guest house and catch fun. The Hotels are built for situations like this. Spoil her, give her treats and catch fun without any hindrance out there. It's a very simple case. Bye
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by afamaustin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can't u stay for two months without sex.beta still HV sex in the floor since u can't afford a good bed that can't make noise and use ur hand and cover ur wife silly mouth.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mozes01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dearlord:
Your common sense should tell you that having sex in presence of your mother is not gentle.

You can have sex with her while she is on errand or you take your wife out to do so as a gentle man so that you can have some respect from your wife mother
nonsense how is having sex in your room with your wife the same as having it in her presence. e gbami ke. una oversabi too much here o, wetin wrong gan sef una no go talk am.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
gadgethead:
for 2 months!?
Stanfeelings:

SO WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING? HE SHOULDNT MAKE LOVE TO HIS OWN WIFE? FOR 2 MONTHS? AND HE SAID HE CANT GO A WEEK WITHOUT MAKING LOVE TO HIS WIFE. IF SHE WAS PREG OR HAD A BABY, UNDERSTANDABLE. HOW CAN ANOTHER WOMAN COME AND INCONVENIENCE A YOUNG COUPLE LIKE THAT? IF THIS MAN CHEATS, Y'ALL WILL BLAME HIM.
THIS ISNT FAIR. YES, DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF BED, SOME BEDS CREAK AND MAKE NOISE... SOME PEOPLE MOAN....ITS THEIR HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND THEY ARE COUPLES!!!!

- he could send the MIL packing
- he could close all the doors
- he could go and get jiggy at a close by hotel (since MIL is present to care for the kids)
- he could fight konji for 2 months (what will he do if wifey went away on biz etc?!?!?)

regardless of what he does, HAVING SEX WHILE MIL IS PRESENT AND DOORS ARE OPEN is a no no and highly disrespectful!!!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Arielle: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.
Okay since he can't be a man, then let his wife be a woman: an adult in her own home, sensitive to the needs of her husband and putting him FIRST, before her mother. Why is her mother there for 2 whole months when she is not caring for a new baby? And it is extremely mischievous of her mother to expect a young couple to abstain from sex just to please her. Mummy should jejely go back to her husband or her house since she can't be tactful enough to give a young couple some privacy. Respect is reciprocal especially to my husband in his own home.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bot101(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is that martial (aka kung fu) bed...or MARITAL bed?!?!!? as much as you do a lot of bedmatic fighting in the bedroom, i doubt it is a MARTIAL bed!

btw your wife is right... i wouldnt want to copulate with the door wide open while my MIL sleeps in the next room, with the door wide open too.

A dunce has an opinion!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bigl: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Talk sense into that your wife's head and send her mother back to her husband's house! Period!

How can u just come and start dictating to me what i do in my own house?

Bro, if u allow this, then great things she will dictate to u via your wife!

Na so mumuism take start! No be everything be juju!

Send your MIL packing!

Its either she learn to maintain her lane or get the 'f' out!

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gadgethead: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is that martial (aka kung fu) bed...or MARITAL bed?!?!!? as much as you do a lot of bedmatic fighting in the bedroom, i doubt it is a MARTIAL bed!

btw your wife is right... i wouldnt want to copulate with the door wide open while my MIL sleeps in the next room, with the door wide open too.

for 2 months!?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Patrickyugo: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Better...it's time to make it more romantic...

Plan DATE NIGHTS, let her watch over the kids.
Book a good hotel room, take your wife out, have a wonderful evening and then take her to the hotel room.
She will thank you for it.

And before you know it your mother in law will be on her way out.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by RosyIsBlessed: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by GoldPanther(f): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.

Wow...who are you? Real & smart!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by RosyIsBlessed: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Patrickyugo:
Better...it's time to make it more romantic...

Plan DATE NIGHTS, let her watch over the kids.
Book a good hotel room, take your wife out, have a wonderful evening and then take her to the hotel room.
She will thank you for it.

And before you know it your mother in law will be on her way out.

Apt!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gadgethead: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
There are a thousand and one ways to copulate without distracting your insensitive mother in law (if your wife reports to her that you abstained from having sex with her for 2months, she will say village people have started). Put valium in her chocolate during just before bed time. Problem solved
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Dearlord(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
mozes01:

nonsense how is having sex in your room with your wife the same as having it in her presence. e gbami ke. una oversabi too much here o, wetin wrong gan sef una no go talk am.

This is not acceptable, this is moral deceadness.
That you have the freedom or right doesn't mean that you should exercise them
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Queen....you can't be fokking and let her mother be hearing her screaming naaau cheesy How una go take face each other for breakfast cheesy How una de manage with the kids around and still fokking with loud screams? cheesy

Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by EvangelistIsaac(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol..... The story is funny though

I have question �

If it were to be the husband mother that is around, would the story still be same with the woman?

Useless mother in law
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bigtt76(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Or the father sef? Baba go de hail hin son indirectly in the morning by hailing his son's wife ....iyawo wa or omo mi cheesy

EvangelistIsaac:
Lol..... The story is funny though

I have question �

If it were to be the husband mother that is around, would the story still be same with the woman?

Useless mother in law
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Munzy14:

This is where weekend getaway comes in.

Will your preek rise if your biological mom is sleeping next to you with and open door? I don't know for you, but for me the last on my mind in that house will be sex...I will fix weekend getaways two nights in a nearby hotel..As long as your wife isn't comfortable, you won't enjoy sex with her in that house..

There are other ways to have sex as well, at least to satisfy the kainji dam inside you..She can do you a lot without her getting pounded..In the end everyone is satisfied..And since your MIL is around, Oga keep your doors locked till further notice.

As from now on, see your wife as your girl friend..You do things when parents are not around...If she go market to buy stuffs..1hr is ok to enjoy yourselves..It will be like adventure, fear of not getting caught makes it more fun and exciting.

Just find way to adjust..Mothers will always be mothers..But if she keeps hunting your wife the more with the new ways you both will adjust to, then she is obviously entitled and must respect the fact your wife owns the home and not her.

Just find a way to keep the whole thing spiced up.
You be Buhari in anything concerning sex,remember what the bible says about premarital sex
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by President2001(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Her mother is not mature
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I don't even know where to start. Sorry bro, I'm not a lady. Hopefully, you get to find a female programmer some day.

Hehe... this was so funny. grin

Nawa for u oh, at least u would have pretended to be a female programmer in order not to dash his hope to the ground. Now he could be feeling vexed
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pursue her
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by eyinola: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na wa ooo, what if the mother in staying for 1 year grin grin anyway u can go run short time in a nearby hotel grin grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Saig: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
If it is just about her mother, maybe you should be making time out in the day time sometimes. Sponsor your mother-in-law to go somewhere with the kid...maybe recreational center then you have your time before they return. Or better still you can rent an inn somewhere periodically if you are capable
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BlueAir: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
If u have a car,u guys should move there to do ur thing. Or somewhere else in or around the house. Backyard or wherever. All this if u prefer not to spend on hotel. As for the in law. Leave her till she goes herself. As for me ,I can't permit overnight visit when I'm married from anywhere. Don't care what igbos think about long visits cos my fiancee is from there.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by HeavenVGate: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
COOKED UP STORY. IT NEVER REAL!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Charly68: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Very rude guy so you will talk what to your mother inlaw because of sex .. if na your mama , na so you go talk nonsense to her ?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ilamina(f): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yorubas can be cool
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by HoneySwag(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
This what you should tell her " if you're not going to have sex with me because of your mom's complaints, I'm going to leave the house for the 2 months she'll be staying, no feeding money and when I come back, am coming with a divorce paper... So get ready"

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Advancedman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Her mother shouldn't dictate when or how you make love to your wife. If she's not comfortable with that, let her go to her husband's house and allow young couple do what they're suppose to do.

Your wife and her mum are terrorising you in your home and it's not right. Put an end to this asap before see finish go enter.

The mama want 3some lol.
Why is she monitoring their oza room affairs.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Redstorm(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I love your mature advice. There are lots of kids on nairaland who give immature and dangerous advices that can lead a troubled person into more trouble.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ultraviolet27(f): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
This Recycled Fake Story again?It was First Posted in 2019 and it has been been brought to Front Page again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.