Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40378 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Stanfeelings: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is that martial (aka kung fu) bed...or MARITAL bed?!?!!? as much as you do a lot of bedmatic fighting in the bedroom, i doubt it is a MARTIAL bed!

btw your wife is right... i wouldnt want to copulate with the door wide open while my mothers sleeps in the next room, with the door wide open too.
SO WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING? HE SHOULDNT MAKE LOVE TO HIS OWN WIFE? FOR 2 MONTHS? AND HE SAID HE CANT GO A WEEK WITHOUT MAKING LOVE TO HIS WIFE. IF SHE WAS PREG OR HAD A BABY, UNDERSTANDABLE. HOW CAN ANOTHER WOMAN COME AND INCONVENIENCE A YOUNG COUPLE LIKE THAT? IF THIS MAN CHEATS, Y'ALL WILL BLAME HIM.
THIS ISNT FAIR. YES, DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF BED, SOME BEDS CREAK AND MAKE NOISE... SOME PEOPLE MOAN....ITS THEIR HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND THEY ARE COUPLES!!!!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Testimony1988(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Foodqueen:
Na wa

lolz.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Stanfeelings: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.
SO WHAT ARE U ACTUALLY SAYING?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Testimony1988(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Try and endure, since she said two months, when the two months is over and she does not leave, then you can start asking questions.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by kingyakos: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Your response doesnt make sense. A woman finds it offensive cos his wife is always making noise when having sex. And you want them to keep having visitors so that the wife keeps making noise.

Your response is like that of Sowore who has nothing to offer but keeps attacking others. If you have no alternative, keep shut and dont quote me.

Na you get alpha pride. Learn to read well...put yourself in the story before you burst like a wrecked engine. He has his mama to deal with if it was his mama who made the complain.

No be your fault in Nigeria. The idea of parents taking care of babies in Nigeria is the cause of this rubbish. Lol. Make you no go dey find professional service in this area. Dey look for mama to do am for you.

If his children get to the age of understanding how will he go about it with the sex noise from his wife, will he also throw his children out....Mr over sabi
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sorepco(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
SunMusk:
Go and buy sound system... During sex u turn it on.. Nobody hear the noise. Simple
In your marital home?

Bro how you live with your wife only is different from how you will live with her when the kids have arrived plus MILs...

Kids changes everything.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NorthernersSuck: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Person marry na wahala, person no marry na wahala too, man pikin no fit fuuuck in peace again inside him own house, Op as you say yo no fit stay a week without sex, go and free your konji outside with olosho

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
This man grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Tzar(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
What kind of incompetent men is Nigeria breeding these days for Pete’s sake?! Your wife just gave you an open card to go f*ck outside and you are here whining like the b*tch that you are?!!!!
Besides, so you & your wife cannot be creative with music & other non-bed sex styles? You deserve the treatment you are getting from your wife & inlaw. They know how weak you are and as strong women know, weak men need to be treated like you are being treated SIMP! One day they both will sit with legs thrown on the side stool while you go cook dinner for them in your house! Ode!
Na wa o!
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by novia22(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

The issue here is Location.....Relocate to the palour or Kitchen...be spontaneous but avoid the room for now. It's actually awkward for anyone's parent to listen to them have sex. You sef, won't you feel disgusted hearing your parents screaming in estacy?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingyakos:

If his children get to the age of understanding how will he go about it with the sex noise from his wife, will he also throw his children out....Mr over sabi
Mr. Under Sabi...we will teach you.
After staying together and having sex for almost 10 years more.....shouldn't your brain tell you they would have sorted themselves out? Oh...you are still under your parents so you do not understand what planning means.

Hmmm. There is no point to continue with an underage kid. I have seen something that shows that.

No wahala...go carry all your family members enter your nuclear home cos you be good boy since you don't want to grow. If you don't clear off my mention. cheesy
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are not man enough
Your wife isn't woman enough
Your mother inlaw isn't witch enough
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by awumen: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Take her out on weekend treat every Friday and you guys return Sunday evening. I don't see any issue here o,it's time for you and madam to bond more while granny takes absolute care of the children without any worries.
I wish my mum is alive and around to spend time with my kids o
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by LastProphet: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
And why can't you stay a week without sex? Upon all the problems in Nigeria and the world how do you even get erection? You are not a serious person, anyway below-average people like you are in the majority. You have no big dreams, if you had you may not remember wife for a month, no dreams so you are in the right country for you
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Toktee:
She don't share room with us abeg...i hate inconvinence when it comes to toto abeg.

Chai grin, onye Toto oooo
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tit(f): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Do Nigerian security services form these posts and use it to detract when their is a serious government failure?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Kebize: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Anyday you want to do anything just lock the door when you finish you open it back simple
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Charx122: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
At moving into her matrimonial home, After two kids because Mama came for visit
Soft landing Omo for we house again! I no gree o!! Which kind respect be that
Brother your entitled to your privacy make you wife understand that..
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 123papas(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please close the door. That is very very rude
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sunnydoo: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is the mother a widow?
If no,
Y did she denied her husband for 2 months and also hinder her inlaw for same two months ?

Tell her daughter to advise her to go back home and take care of the old man.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by kingyakos: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Mr. Under Sabi...we will teach you.
After staying together and having sex for almost 10 years more.....shouldn't your brain tell you they would have sorted themselves out? Oh...you are still under your parents so you do not understand what planning means.

Hmmm. There is no point to continue with an underage kid. I have seen something that shows that.

No wahala...go carry all your family members enter your nuclear home cos you be good boy since you don't want to grow. If you don't clear off my mention. cheesy

After staying together and having sex for almost 10 years more.....shouldn't your brain tell you they would have sorted themselves out?

Now I know you don't have sense.... infact you have a brain crash
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Mom007(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Let the mil stay for 2weeks tops! Then one good Monday morning, on your way to work, drop her transport fare inside envelope and tell your wife she should be gone before you returned in the evening! Since everyone wants to be mad... Your mil will tell you when and how to make love with your wife..? Where is that done? Is that how her own mil taught her? Some women are so entitled sef! Those grand children she is so proud of, how does she think they came about? Pstvheeew
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Algold: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
My guy go get a nice lodge... Sharp sharp... She will agree to it
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gaspology(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Bro relax until your in-law goes nah... you want your mother in law to hear your wife's RINGTONE? grin grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by skj1377(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
with the inflation of food and other basic goods as well as the killings going on as we speak your problem is not serious.
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gaspology(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Her mother shouldn't dictate when or how you make love to your wife. If she's not comfortable with that, let her go to her husband's house and allow young couple do what they're suppose to do.

Your wife and her mum are terrorising you in your home and it's not right. Put an end to this asap before see finish go enter.
Shut up there. What nonsense! So because you are married you make love to the hearing of your parents. Children of these days eeh! It's insensitive on your part to want to do that and still leave adjoining door open which would help transport whatever noise you make clearly. If you can't hold body till she goes, tell her to leave than disrespecting the woman. If she's younger it will even amount to tormenting her. And I ask how many times did your own parents make love to your hearing? The things we imbibe with this our current craze for modernity eeh. Mcheeeeew!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by skoroko(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na na na na
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by jesustheissue: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Would you feel the same way if your own mother had been the person who expressed her displeasure at the sounds of your enjoyment? Would you be considering asking her to leave? Would you have brought the matter to this place for advice?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

Hian, you have started again with your kulikuli analysis angry
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mrlarry: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Hello, please take your wife out. You and your wife alone and not with kids. Take her to a nice guest house and catch fun. The Hotels are built for situations like this. Spoil her, give her treats and catch fun without any hindrance out there. It's a very simple case. Bye
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by olancho: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go hotel go do short time with your wife. It is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.