Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40388 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Munzy14(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You be Buhari in anything concerning sex,remember what the bible says about premarital sex
Buhari in anything concerning sex, explain?

So advising a married bro on how to avoid see finish and recipes for disaster with his MIL is now a case?

Because the advise is free abii cheesy

The bible said a lot, but why is it premarital that you usually hammer on? I know you wish the bible didn't say anything grin make you see road fvck scatter.. wink

You like sex a lot...It is a matter of time cheesy You know it is a thing with ladies from your side..Though they are submissive which is cute.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Buhari in anything concerning sex, explain?

So advising a married bro on how to avoid see finish and recipes for disaster with his MIL is now a case?

Because the advise is free abii cheesy

The bible said a lot, but why is it premarital that you usually hammer on? I know you wish the bible didn't say anything grin make you see road fvck scatter.. wink

You like sex a lot...It is a matter of time cheesy You know it is a thing with ladies from your side..Though they are submissive which is cute.
kikikikikiki Ladies From my side? My side has been hidden on nairaland here aside the very few who knows me. You said I like ... a lot? lol don’t be deceived by my comments here, the farthest I’ve gone with a man is handshake (truth in it’s raw form), sometimes I get so tired of pressure to explore but I’m fine sha.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omeizadean(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Give the old bone a sleeping dose and switch off the damn light at night.
Haba! save for the sweet noise how is it not safe to have sex in the dark and at the darkest and silent hours of the night?
Close the door too the kids can seek comfort in their granny, what's she there for?
Unless ur mother inlaw is an owl she shouldn't be awake all night or perused u too through the dark. If u notice rubbished these two impossibilities send her packing...she is a witch!
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by aimalohi: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Have a conversation with her, tell her u ppl can lock d door when d show begins. Tell her u wont b able to wait for 2months when she is not sick & she did not just give birth. If she refuse Start behaving as if u are cheating be coming home late.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by suffering: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seun Must Chop studios don repeat this story again? Lol.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Chamakh93: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am damn sure this mother in law is Igbo . I remember when I was serving, my landlady was furious at a particular corper and him babe for banging each oda in the room dat was closest to her when they can easily go to the babes room that is farther away from the landlady's room. The lady windowed .
I concluded it might be a cultural thing that it is not nice to hear or see two pple having sex.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Aaay: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Better send both of them out of your house
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
You guys can sleep on the floor when you want to make love. Put the bed on the floor, your wife should make less noise, close the door don’t leave it on ajah
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by VicM6: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
you can not stay for jst 2 month without sex.....just see how a stupid Nigerian man is thinking....spit.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by InsanePsycho(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

2 months is too much

You are really simping for your wife and her mom.

If the mom is able to manipulate you in this way then many more forms of manipulation are on their way.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MadamOk(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
I laf when he said the bed creak and the height of the wife noise

Oga nor be small thing una dey do ooo see enjoyment

Anyway back to the matter, since you know that the bed make noise when you and your wife make out, i suggest you carry the bed down or find solutions to the noise, cos I don't know the kind of bed you are using, it reminds of my great father spring bed cos modern bed don't make noise, except something is wrong with the leg or the balancing leg

And her shout I guess that is the thing that high your mora abi but for now let reduce it, cos adult is in the house that knows or understand the meaning of the sound

Another suggestion but since grandma is there with the children in their room, I guess you both lock your door when the march want to start and when is over you open it back especially if the children is fast asleep
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lyricalz: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.

Mother fucker
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DaCharis2016: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oga abeg u and ur wife should use an hotel to ease off na. I understand it's disrectful making love to your wife when her mother is around actually. You can play a loud music inside while making love also to shade the noise if you insist.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Clinghton: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
They conclusion if your plight is that there are two captains in one boat.

She should sleep in the parlour instead of giving your wife orders that would displease you the head if the house.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DukeJenrus: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you don't have sex will you die? Better go and hustle continue with sex
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Heavensent01(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
my mother cannot use two weeks in my house not to talk of one mother in law or any motherfúcker

I'm not polite when it comes to that, I dey craze well, I fit send she and her daughter packing if any lady tell me that rubbish
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Kylce042(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

Wahala no too much?! Obob 2 months without sex na less but still a biggie o. Omah I would only close the room and play loud music after sex you open door. But unah missionary sex life shaa shebi nah only for night unah dy siansiki?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:

What should I do?

What happens to him and his wife finding time in the evening to go and do the do in some hotel before coming back home to the kids and MIL? Your cousin should be creative.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lesson44: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.
Very dumb and childish idea. I am surprised many dumb people liked it too.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by litaninja(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Close your room door and knack. If the wife refuses, tell the mother to return whence she came. And if that becomes an issue, throw them both out. No one should be dictating for you where you are paying rent.

Which kain question be this?

Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by E2000: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Get a hotel room grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nilx: 1:35am On Mar 30, 2022
lesson44:

Very dumb and childish idea. I am surprised many dumb people liked it too.

You get it, so forget abourrit
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by SunMusk(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2022
For the time being, don't you hear he can't system for a week with sex, mp4 can even solve the problem. During sex is being on. If you read the post d one make noise during sex and she didn't want his mom to know. What thy need is sound any kind of sound
Munzy14:

In your marital home?

Bro how you live with your wife only is different from how you will live with her when the kids have arrived plus MILs...

Kids changes everything.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Munzy14(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
kikikikikiki Ladies From my side? My side has been hidden on nairaland here aside the very few who knows me. You said I like ... a lot? lol don’t be deceived by my comments here, the farthest I’ve gone with a man is handshake (truth in it’s raw form), sometimes I get so tired of pressure to explore but I’m fine sha.
Not is hidden under the sun.

Lol, you are just a shy girl waiting to be explored. grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ungodly: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Some mother in law sef, is this even suppose to be her problem? Out of everything in this world. say your daughter and her husband dey mekwe be her problem, ah wahala… well if na me I go just wait till she leave and I’ll make sure she never visit again and even if she visit by circumstances I’d make sure she doesn’t spend a single night in my house… but as you talk say you no go fit wait till after two months me no know weytin you fit do o… because asking her to leave by force will breed contempt more than you expect
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Zonefree(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Beremx:
Your moaning must have been disturbing her sleep. You people should take it easy Abeg
There's no take it easy for young couple when it comes to coitus.

I expected you to know this before now. Abi na only to troll Kriss you sabi

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Beremx(f): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Zonefree:

There's no take it easy for young couple when it comes to coitus.

I expected you to know this before now. Abi na only to troll Kriss you sabi
thank God you mentioned young couple. Nothing more to say
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Zonefree(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Beremx:
thank God you mentioned young couple. Nothing more to say
The subject matter is young couple na

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Myahuza: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Use the opportunity to romanticize your relationship leave the children with their grandmother eat out and spend the night at a hotel room or something similar,let the grandmother babysit the children for a day or two and spend quality time with your wife
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Stanfeelings: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- he could send the MIL packing
- he could close all the doors
- he could go and get jiggy at a close by hotel (since MIL is present to care for the kids)
- he could fight konji for 2 months (what will he do if wifey went away on biz etc?!?!?)

regardless of what he does, HAVING SEX WHILE MIL IS PRESENT AND DOORS ARE OPEN is a no no and highly disrespectful!!!
why would MIL come stay with her dota and the husby for 2 months? as in? why would she complain if they are trying to procreate? mind u, the last child is 2 already so they could be planning for another. why cant the wife also consider the man and they temptations she could be pushing him into...mind u, women endure abstinence more than men.
if the wife is away on biz...thats diff...u cant be sleeping, eating, bathing and living in the same house with ur wife, no quarrels or medical issues and u tell me no sex?!!!
now, u talked about hotel....hotel?!! shocked to go pay for hotel just to sleep with his own wife!!!
nawa. i blame the wife cz she is unnecessarily siding with her mum, to the detriment of her marriage. this woman don enjoy her own man finish, come d worry another man and d wife.
me, i will tell my wife to either make love or be prepared for any eventuality...
maybe i travel or start sleeping away for two months. or my wife should go stay with her mum for 2 months. i can only endure if she is away
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by charleoj(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Arrant Nonsense
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Stanfeelings:
why would MIL come stay with her dota and the husby for 2 months? as in? why would she complain if they are trying to procreate? mind u, the last child is 2 already so they could be planning for another. why cant the wife also consider the man and they temptations she could be pushing him into...mind u, women endure abstinence more than men.
if the wife is away on biz...thats diff...u cant be sleeping, eating, bathing and living in the same house with ur wife, no quarrels or medical issues and u tell me no sex?!!!
now, u talked about hotel....hotel?!! shocked to go pay for hotel just to sleep with his own wife!!!
nawa. i blame the wife cz she is unnecessarily siding with her mum, to the detriment of her marriage. this woman don enjoy her own man finish, come d worry another man and d wife.
me, i will tell my wife to either make love or be prepared for any eventuality...
maybe i travel or start sleeping away for two months. or my wife should go stay with her mum for 2 months. i can only endure if she is away

bro, you are a harsh man and should look at all angles here, and not just your own. MIL hasnt been here a while, so endure the nonsense or politely ask her to go back home....and if she asks why, just tell her because i cant fukc my wife in peace, n my hown home..... but all in all, its all got to do with RESPECT!!! but hey, i dont know about you, but if "my" parents come to visit, i make sure that they dont hear what i choose to do in the privacy of my own bedroom. having your wife/babe scream for joy while your parents are trying to sleep next door is not only highly disrespectful, but also very foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.