Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50970 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Shadow0967: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
I know her name.. she's from akure....
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Blaqroman0000: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Might be testing you tho....
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Connected1: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simran94:

And you all will advise women to stick with a man when his own past starts to haunt him in form of having a child with someone else, saying as long as long as it didn’t happen when they were together then she should forgive him, talking about Love and shit.

Double standards everywhere
You can do well by giving that advice to your brothers and sons.

Don't compare a man and woman.

They aren't equal mentally and emotionally.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Qatar2022: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided
Not like this one
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by LIVEGOESON1: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oscillator:
girls know a man with a sexual past is still whole so they are always ready to forgive.

But a girl with a sexual past is an overused damaged meat.
of cuz very damage meat that should not be giving to bingo rather than burry it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by femshadrach(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
Since you can't handle it..., You for not ask at all..,... No saint on earth
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Connected1:

You can do well by giving that advice to your brothers and sons.

Don't compare a man and woman.

They aren't equal mentally and emotionally.
Imagine, no wonder a lot of married women now give you men someone else’s child to raise for years and your gender will be smiling like mumus for years thinking they have children.
LOL, nobody has monopoly of cheating.
Continue
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by angiemartinez(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
I really do not think her past matters in as much as she is trying to start a fresh. He who is without sin should cast the first stone as the holy book says.

My fear is not weather you can continue with her, but how you can continue with her without reminding her of her past which she is trying hard not to remember.

Should you choose to continue with her, pls love her unconditionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by joetem(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks

shey make we tell you the truth... old habits hardly die. once she is settled with, she will resume her duty and we will await you for updates here. But if you must save yourself from trauma, japa!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Penicillin: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Don’t save her, she don’t wanna be saved..op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ginggerxy: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Does your own version of feminism encourage prostitution? No matter the baptismal name you might choose to give it , prostitution is prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Connected1: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simran94:

Imagine, no wonder a lot of married women now give you men someone else’s child to raise for years and your gender will be smiling like mumus for years thinking they have children.
LOL, nobody has monopoly of cheating.
Continue
grin

You are really funny, how you deviated from the actual topic made me laugh.

The main reason we are advising him is because of the one reason you stated up there, loose women like her will get you another man's child that's a fact you can't argue unless she truly loves you.

But what can't be changed is that they have sweet vagina walls that would make their exes came back for more and you can't satisfy her because she has gulped in divks that the sizes are much bigger than yours, so she must go outside.

Moreover they can't raise good kids because they know not good morals.

That's the sad reality, it's better you let her be than claim ownership to a public cargo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Truvelisback(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
Were u expecting that she is a virgin?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by gr8child(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
You know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by obeyizy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
You will just successfully become the dumping ground for her future problems.... funny girl... na when e enter your turn na when she wan change grin grin grin grin Bro just move on if it bothers you so much.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

Most people want to be in a relationship, I don't blame them, a relationship makes sense than being single.
Interesting take at the bolded... Would love if you could shed more light on that.

Asking as a single guy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Dearlord(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Guys, it's not as easy as you guys see it, just pray you're not in shoes, thinking about it alone weakens the mind

Very true bro,
It makes my heart heavy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Ritaifedi3: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
What of ur own past? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Connected1:

grin

You are really funny, how you deviated from the actual topic made me laugh.

The main reason we are advising him is because of the one reason you stated up there, loose women like her will get you another man's child that's a fact you can't argue unless she truly loves you.

But what can't be changed is that they have sweet vagina walls that would make their exes came back for more and you can't satisfy her because she has gulped in divks that the sizes are much bigger than yours.

That's the sad reality, it's better you let her be than claim ownership to a public cargo.

One question, who are these women sleeping with? Dogs? There are lots of married men cheating on their wives, just this morning there was a post of a married man who used a cutlass on his because she refused him sex, why did she do that? Because he later became infected with HIV from sleeping around with other women while being married.

There are so many women with cervical cancer, ovarian cancer and the rest mainly because of infections which they got from their men, go to DearMac on IG and see lots of anonymous married women complaining that their husbands keep infecting them with STDs every now and then.
You refuse to be faithful, your partner suffers the consequences not just you.
But since you men see Sex with multiple women as your birthright, then let everyone both men and women cheat in peace without anyone being jealous or getting angry.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by TrumXray(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Officiallyme post=111438922]Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Charliej: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Leopard doesn't Change its spot unless God is involved in the relationship guy man if skin no full comot body bfore its too late
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Connected1: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simran94:

One question, who are these women sleeping with? Dogs? There are lots of married men cheating on their wives, just this morning there was a post of a married man who used a cutlass on his because she refused him sex, why did she do that? Because he later became infected with HIV from sleeping around with other women while being married.

There are so many women with cervical cancer, ovarian cancer and the rest mainly because of infections which they got from their men, go to DearMac on IG and see lots of anonymous married women complaining that their husbands keep infecting them with STDs every now and then.
You refuse to be faithful, your partner suffers the consequences not just you.
But since you men see Sex with multiple women as your birthright, then let everyone both men and women cheat in peace without anyone being jealous or getting angry.
Why are you acting pained.

There's a reason why people date, same way he's noticing her red flags is the same way she is also seeing his.

It's a two way thing and a matter of choice, the OP can still go ahead to wife her for some reasons best known to him, same way women marry womanisers for reasons best known to them.

Are you going to tell me that women that make choices too, that they just marry whoever they see. So don't expect anyone to change because they are dating you or wants to marry you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by AYNL: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
some people are getting alot wrong here by saying haven't op done worse,has he not done this and that too?

this girl past is like that of a prostitute
started having sex at the age of 15
slept with a married man and "mistakenly" aborted a pregnancy

it's normal these days for a mature female to have multiple body counts, but this girl ain't doing just that

to me she's whoring around,and it's not good
if op was your brother, would you advice him to marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Did he ever mention that he too has been sleeping around like her. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
holluwizzy:
The person in question is GF not fiance.

In Nigeria, trenches to be precise, u don't look at shit of the past, u look at what can be achieved or gain from each other.

In the west, in the process of dating each other, u spill out ur past to each other.

The guy in question loves her but he is jealous of the past times the girl had with other guys.

I am a man and am telling u from experience.

Only when u feel that u want to marry a lady or GF, that's when u dig the past, even in ur church, u will be told to come and confess to each other secrets and about ur escapades.

We all have our opinion.

Most people in Nigeria date to marry, not to have casual sex like the West does

Anybody that you are dating as a GF is usually someone you think you can potentially marry in Nigeria, and things like their past may come into play in the decision of marriage.

He is asking because this is the only thing that could possibly hinder marriage for him.

You cannot be wasting your time and a woman's time by saying "they are just dating, so, the past does not matter", unless the date is just for sex and nothing more.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Magnumproperty: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man
Very very true bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by almarthins(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

angry angry angry angry
Oga no wan buy second hand motor.

Well, first of check whether she still have that whorish tendencies. If u don confirm am ditch her sharp sharo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by sonofelizabeth(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Speak for yourself. There are a lot of folks that were fortunate to be covered by grace and don't have a past to talk about. There are a lot of millennials that God rescued from the cradle and have been shielded from societal norms and pressure. The past matters and should be disclosed if a relationship is leading to marriage, else that relationship is built on lies and a shakey foundation. The church only condones the nullification of a union for two reasons:

1. A union based on deceit and..
2. Adultry

I will want to be privy to a full disclosure of the past and present of the woman I intend to settle down with and pledge my fidelity and loyalty to. If I can stomach her past, the stronger our union and in the event that I can't, then it wasn't meant to be.

It will surely be the end of our union if she hides her past from me and I find out. Which, I eventually will because the truth always finds it's way out as the enemy waits to attack at our highest point. The events at last night's Oscars is a prime example undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided

Your last line come spoil the good work way you start.

@Officiallyme

It's very important to know a ladies past, but of superior strength, is coming to terms with and accepting the fact that she's been open about it. I think I've said it here before, if you can't accept a ladies past, it shows you're not emotionally matured for her, provided she's shown tangible commitment to fidelity and true love and she's been tested of this two.

On the basis of the above you can let her past be her past, and accept her for who she is in the moment and hold her accountable for actions that she takes from then on.

It hurts, especially of you have a clean past, it's like you've been cheated on and you'll feel that need to do your own so that the equation will balance, but that's not necessary.

More importantly if you can't handle it, let her go so that she'll meet, someone who could live with that. Do you prefer to hear it outside or from the person that committed it?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

And how do you know he's a fornicator? Ah ah, see me see wahala?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by koyyess: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
[s]Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

[/s]
Thanks

If she told you her past was clean, you would still object.

You pressed and pressed and she opened up. You are shocked.

What do you want us to tell you now? I am sure you are still sleeping with her.

Swerve joor!! 'I love her' kor.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by fredoooooo: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Don't mind these preachers o , if you can't stand it dont marry her with pity abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.