Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This (49546 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BigBizzy(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Two of you are stupid, though she's more stupider grin

Can't she cook?
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Aystarz: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
chingle5:

Chairman me I will tell u the truth.... There is nothing worry with what u did... Something about this opposite sex is that they have this queen ego, they want to be spoil, they are very manipulative, they feel like they are doing you a favour.... Shey she does not know that the country is hard..... There is a big reason why u don't want to spend more than what you have, which is obvious that one can tell that you are trying to manage what you have..... I like how you show that male strictness coz real men don't send anybodys father..... When she package the food for you.... She was thinking you will apologize or beg for what, I mean for what exactly.... If you had acted like those naive men who don't know right from left that will go and be begging to please her thereby making her feel she is right... I mean is she not able to comprehend the situation of things or she is just dumb and trying to prove a point .... If you had not acted that way My brother you have already fall inside gutter and a very big 1.... Just as the Lord will have it, women are complicated, man are simple... U should never make things complicated like a woman... U should always give them as e dey HOT... Very direct Coz that is the only way dem dey learn ..... As e dey hot.... Like hot Ogi

Written harshly (about the female folk) here, but truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by abokikhalifa: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

My guy you did the right thing..... She may even be dating you becourse you own a car self and you making her comfortable. Nigerian girls of these days, their love is conditional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Johel(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

Wahala for who dey do relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by GoodnessMILAYO(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Moral of the story:

YOU HAVE A LEXUS CAR

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by STENON(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

Aunty shut up na..... Didn't u read chicken there? Which was the exact money she splitted the money into... She has rice and chicken already. Is plantain a sign that she grew from a rich background?

Just shut up and learn to take care of your wife or Girlfriend. Stop treating them like prisoners grin

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Aquaregia42: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
it was crazy how she exhausted hers, she didn't even ask me if I wanted something else to complete the money. Such a selfish fellow

Most women/girls are like that even mine. They're very selfish. Its difficult to see selfless women these days. They want you to go down for them in everything but they won't do that for you. The only woman that would be selfless is your mother. When you have the money spoil your mom with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Arijude(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
rickleye:

In my eyes you both acted immaturely
1. You had a budget of N3000 ( You said not more than N3000) - So when the food was ordered it was less than N450 she wanted plantain. Let her have the damn plantain. !!!
2. Because she didn't get what she wanted she takes the food , doesn't eat it and in addition moves away from you ( Is she 16 ? ) I mean common.
3. You too vex and then apart from your food, you ate hers as well. So at the end you consumed 2600N all by yourself which is more than you had agreed upon.

There has to be more than binds you together than this episode if you really love her.
Talk to her that you find her behaviour childish that because the food was under the budget did not mean we should spend it all. We could have used the remaining money for something else. You will however find in relationships there are some battles you avoid to win the war. If you want to have whoopie, let her have the damn plantain because she will pay with copulation later on. Its give and take later on.

pay with copulation? grin grin grin grin grin women and fish brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by DeepSight(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

You are a childish fuucktard.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by kayperry: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
it was crazy how she exhausted hers, she didn't even ask me if I wanted something else to complete the money. Such a selfish fellow

Bro you are just making a fuss where there is non, you gave her a target which she met, in as much as you didnt complain over what she ordered for you .. i think she has earned the change, that you were satisfied with what she ordered for you negate "Selfishness on her part". if you had ask for more n she refuse it would have fit in... Oga grow up and next time you want to test a woman managerial skills give her money to cook @ home

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Nuellavanz96(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Oga OP rest in jesus name

You were even the one that acted childish sef.
That test was overly irrelevant
There are multiple ways to test a person, but you see this one wey you do? E no follow

Your girl simply wanted to add plantains to her food and to help you complete the money round figure. She obviously knows that you have money and you are not dead broke and 450 naira nor go kill you.

If it were your sister, she might even do same with you without meaning any harm and it doesn't make her a bad person or less than a wife material. Even your mama go fit suggest say make una complete am if na she you carry commot.

If na your guys wey you carry commot them fit do same, sef. Haba

Your girl might even be a good planner and help you save more if you marry her.
Look for another test not this one. Even you, this shows that you will not even be romantic enough when you guys eventually marry sef.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by abokikhalifa: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:
You weren't matured about this. Since you've already gotten your test result, why still go into control mode by disallowing her from using the rest to buy her dodo? Don't play money games with a woman again, even the one that pretends to be conservative during courtship may change when you marry. You can't know a woman fully until you marry her. Just pray to God to give you plenty money. Besides can't she cook?

Why do Nigerians pray for money ? Ain't you suppose to hustle smart ?

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by flames007(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Men with their Yeye way of testing a lady. I don't see any wrong in what your girl did na.

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it?
Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

See how you made her the wicked person here because she refused to eat your 1500 food.

Reason why most of you have failed relationship/marriage. Small issue both of you can resolve, know her reason and let her know yours, instead you turned it to Russia and Ukraine war.

Just say you want a new girl and move with your wahala.
Of course you won't see anything wrong.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by funkymeky: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

I'm sorry to ask you this. But please are you sick? Or is this just your level of immaturity? In my opinion this is not the right way to test someone. But I believe we all have our preferences. I don't see anything wrong with her asking for plantain when you went beyond the budget first. It's good for her to cut down cost but you don't want to cut down cost yourself after agreeing on a budget.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by DenreleDave(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
STENON:
Just shut up and learn to take care of your wife or Girlfriend. Stop treating them like prisoners grin

Haba.. How was she treated as prisoner?

Why did she even wait for him outside? Or she doesn't have tfare to go home? cheesy grin grin
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by oluxy(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:
You weren't matured about this. Since you've already gotten your test result, why still go into control mode by disallowing her from using the rest to buy her dodo? Don't play money games with a woman again, even the one that pretends to be conservative during courtship may change when you marry. You can't know a woman fully until you marry her. Just pray to God to give you plenty money. Besides can't she cook?

Rubis*h thinking

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Angy55(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
You did not do wrong. At that point were you said, you are going out to eat, she is even suppose to suggest to collect the money and cook at home. I know she is just a girlfriend but little things like this can a long way in a relationship.

She has entitlement mentality. Nothing wrong if she had added her own money to buy the plantain.

6 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Ferdinandu(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Men with their Yeye way of testing a lady. I don't see any wrong in what your girl did na.

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it? Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

See how you made her the wicked person here because she refused to eat your 1500 food.

Reason why most of you have failed relationship/marriage. Small issue both of you can resolve, know her reason and let her know yours, instead you turned it to Russia and Ukraine war.

You are all always quick to rationalise how you will spend the money when you got it , but when the table turns around now and the woman is the one with the money, your advice will immediately switch 180°. Bunch of leeches

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by TheOldGods: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
funkymeky:

I'm sorry to ask you this. But please are you sick? Or is this just your level of immaturity? In my opinion this is not the right way to test someone. But I believe we all have our preferences. I don't see anything wrong with her asking for plantain when you went beyond the budget first. It's good for her to cut down cost but you don't want to cut down cost yourself after agreeing on a budget.
is like you're an illiterate or you don't read to understand. Go back and read that writeup again, this time slowly, and observe the commas and fullstops

3 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by abokikhalifa: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
not just one act, she is always looking for ways to blackmail me

Run for your life
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by flames007(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
rickleye:

1. You had a budget of N3000 ( You said not more than N3000) - So when the food was ordered it was less than N450 she wanted plantain. Let her have the damn plantain. !!!
2. Because she didn't get what she wanted she takes the food , doesn't eat it and in addition moves away from you ( Is she 16 ? ) I mean common.
3. You too vex and then apart from your food, you ate hers as well. So at the end you consumed 2600N all by yourself which is more than you had agreed upon.

There has to be more than binds you together than this episode if you really love her.
Talk to her that you find her behaviour childish that because the food was under the budget did not mean we should spend it all. We could have used the remaining money for something else. You will however find in relationships there are some battles you avoid to win the war. If you want to have whoopie, let her have the damn plantain because she will pay with copulation later on. Its give and take later on.

You're the most sensible person on this thread by far. The both of them have a long way to go in terms of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by LastProphet: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
She's not wrong because you drive a Lexus for God's sake and N500 definitely won't ruin you. And you also created a precedent so is not her fault, everything is your fault. It all starts from how you woo your girlfriend, that's why over toasting always end up in premium tears for the SIMPs. If you used money to impress a girl to win her love, how can you turn around and later say there's no money? Isn't that a betrayal on your part? Or you toast a girl telling her she's your queen for life then you suddenly turn around after marriage to demand for respect does that make sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by nrexzy: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
rickleye:

So she doesn't have money to add up to get plantain
U for real??
It's his own share he can decide to take extra if he wants...

But u guys r good with stupid sentimental judgements

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by TheOldGods: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
kayperry:

Bro you are just making a fuss where there is non, you gave her a target which she met, in as much as you didnt complain over what she ordered for you .. i think she has earned the change, infact your satisfaction with what she ordered for you negate "Selfishness on her part".
she split the bill into 1500 each. She exhausted her 1500, and then I decided to cut cost in my own bill and I only spent 1050 naira, I still have 450 as my balance, then she ordered for plantain, without even asking me if I want d to use the remaining 450 for something else. Na only she get problem nah

6 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it? Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

Just shut up already .. will you? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by PerseDew(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
zelnababa:
thief, ojukokoro, self intrest, dey worry her, thanks for eating the food.

Exactly, she is greedy and unreasonable. I don't even count that as a test. This thing can happen without any motive attached.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Fatbam003: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Women matter no dey tire men .nawa
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by STENON(f): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

Haba.. How was she treated as prisoner?

Why did she even wait for him outside? Or she doesn't have tfare to go home? cheesy grin grin
Prisoner eats just rice with meat. Same way Abba Kyari is rejecting the food in the prison cheesy . Common you can do better and have a good life rather than fighting over plantain with your wife grin
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Winters23: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
TheOldGods:

[/s]

This is what being broke can make a man (boy) do.

Mr integrity tester grin
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by huttonbanti(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Mtcheww... Waiting you go talk before?

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by TheOldGods: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
abokikhalifa:

My guy you did the right thing..... She may even be dating you becourse you own a car self and you making her comfortable. Nigerian girls of these days, their love is conditional.
I think that's one of the reason, sometimes she makes this statement about my cars especially about my Benz, she call me every time everywhere to drive her as if I'm her driver. If I refuse she starts blackmailing me. Telling me or nonsense, how can I have Benz and I can't be spending money on her very well.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
I hear say it don red over there! As it dey allow her be and start looking for an alternative, you suppose have get backup incase yawa bust.. She can't cook, she eats restaurant, I come this world to suffer for a lazy ingrate woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.