Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39149 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Adesina18111(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
I guess that's how your papa do to your mama...
Na dem b dt...Bossy wife...
There is nothing wrong in cooking for your wife or help doing some stuffs but MUST NOT BE TAKEN for granted

siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Innobee99(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.
Oboy, see finishing

Am waiting for her to say Amen ooooo if not this plank go finish for her head
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BleedTears: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.
You did the right thing bro. Forget anybody that will say otherwise, if you don't curtail her now that she's starting, it come a time she will turn to Jagaban
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
LordIsaac:
What a home!

Meaning what?

Your own na bed of roses in Disney Land, I guess.

Look, every home has it's own fair share of domestic problems. So stop coming to sound like you have it all smooth in your home.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.

Thank you for your reply and prayers for that lazy woman. Lazy married women will just come online and start opening their borehole mouths to talk nonsense.. Which one is house husband again? As in the man had now becomes a house wife; these women are dangerous!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by aylive02(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

. OP, any contradictory opinion from what you have posted, I can gladly tell you that the person na were. Either an olosho or from a broken home. In fact, i support this post with 500 crates of coke.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
February 13 2022 the OP put up a topic saying he had a Fiancée who didn’t give him Val gift.

March 30th 2022, OP miraculously has a wife.

I pity those of you people that take these clout chasers seriously. But I also pity OP more…how empty must your life be to make up fake stories for people to engage on?

5 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by dododawa1: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

100% woman you be but forming MAN.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Jagunlabiodua: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
You are a toddler �
siofra:
You're very wrong.

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by siofra(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Makween:

This is actually wrong,let’s call a spade a spade. I’m a woman and i won’t side a woman when she’s wrong. If she was actually feeling headache, she should have rested instead of watching movie which aggravates headache and she saying she doesn’t wanna eat and when the food was ready, she stood up to eat is nonsense.

But the woman works doesn't she? What will happen if they split house chores equally? He should not help her when he feels like. He should be equally involved in the house chores.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Don't try it again
Very bad
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Softhands(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
LordIsaac:

It is to get ready, you have set a very bad precedence....and women....hmmmm. I will advise you sit her down and discuss the issue and agree on the way forward.
If I were you, I'd rather eat out than complete the cooking and deny her of it.
eating out I'd not too good for the health
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
dirtydiva:
Sex na food? Make she go and sit down with her sex make I see if she can stay a month without crawling onto me
It’s not food yet your gender can kill just to have it
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by flokii: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
See finish no good atal.. what exactly is she doing in your house as wife if you end up doing 80% of chores?

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
...i am here as an independent observer.

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Solatium(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:
I guess this is what makes Nigerian men feel like men when the exercise dominance and control over their wives.
All the food that she has given you to eat, did you participate in cooking all of them.

Are u even in a marriage or a contract.

So na your papa dey cook for your mama for house?
All these badly raised adults en, nothing wey Dem no fit talk.
idiot

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by gassbee: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But am having a conscience like am starving my wife or being wicked.
u r not romantic at all
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Farfalla(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Makween:

This is actually wrong,let’s call a spade a spade. I’m a woman and i won’t side a woman when she’s wrong. If she was actually feeling headache, she should have rested instead of watching movie which aggravates headache and she saying she doesn’t wanna eat and when the food was ready, she stood up to eat is nonsense.
you have spoken well!!
I admire your sincerity!
I don’t have a problem with him cooking for his wife after all she’s his wife not girlfriend
But if she’s saying she’s not hungry because she doesn’t want to cook i’ll cook and dish her portion and rather deal with her in another way, I won’t let her go to bed without food
She’s my queen regardless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by We4all: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Carcholce:

I’m surprised this comment came from you. It seems you have been taking a long dlck that has reset your brain

He is a guy.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Carparts888(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
feminist spotted!
siofra:
You're very wrong.

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

The earlier u understand that u are only trying to stand as a man d better for u. I know u caused it from d beginning that's why she now capitalised on that. In my dictionary, what women understand as caring is someone they will turn to mumu, that's their own version of a caring husband.

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by nedekid: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Is she pregnant?
Cos pregnant women actup atimes.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Kuriosmynd: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
You are not wrong.
But how will u implement that?
She will take the food when you sleep now
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by chronique(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
All I can do is laugh out loud. Are you guys acting papa ajasco and company in your house?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
So you brought this here to set your wife up for stràngers to bash her? smh

If you cannot keep your ego aside and trash your issues with your own wife, I wonder why you got married in the first place.

Besides I am clapping for you for cooking and 'denying your wife food to eat.' You are the pride of alpha males.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
OP how far, abeg the rice still remain??
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Le2money(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Even at that bro, u shudnt have deny her from eating.......if u are really angry about her behavior that night, all u ought to do is never talk even when she go to the kitchen to serve her own food, decide to sleep in the sitting room, wake up in the next morning, go to ur work until ur silence make her realize what she did was wrong....though she might be having headache as said but the truth is, she supposed to tell u in a polite manner ...meanwhile, never forget that this same woman is the one cleaning the house, doing the laundries and all.....so, just this night shudnt cause problem but ur silence is just for her shouting on u but not the food that u cook. God bless ur home

yinkaOdutuyo:

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Solatium(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Guy,you do well but the situation is going to repeat itself if you don't define the boundary,i am not saying you shouldn't help her.but specify what you want her to do and stick to what you will be doing, divide the chores and let her know her's.
With these present crop of badly raised females, privilege will be turn to right if care is not taken
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by djkaneo(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

Modified;

Why are you people attacking me like this

I'm very sure his wife gets up in the morning to go to work just like him and as such they should split the house chores equally. Instead of doing as if he's doing his wife a favor by cooking for her.

If he is the one supposed to be cooking for her, what is she supposed to be doing in the marriage?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by koyyess: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Your conscience is judging you because you know your wife more than any of us ever will.

If na me dey come back around 7pm or 8pm every single day, I for don die throway.

I think your wife is tired and depressed.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
U always sound so stupid and foolish and I don't know why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.