Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53054 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Goldentulip2: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.
Lol
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rawhumper(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Its only Gods love for humanity that has kept us through.

APC has ruined the country, but many will see it as party schemes but the truth is we are
the cause of our problems.

I blame the National Assembly for not doing
their jobs, licking that man's ass because of
money. Its a pity......

I call on Nigerians to march for the
impeachment of President Buhari, this way the National Assembly will be forced to do
something. Maybe the members are waiting to get a green light from the people.

It is now or never!!!

ote author=Xscape1993 post=111518828]Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Bigchristo: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku
That’s the reasons why the country will never get better because when anybody speak the truth you people will politicized it, go back and read Reno never said 10 private jets he said 10 Mercedes Benz Maybach that worth 200 million each that’s exactly how Fela was warning Nigerians about the future to come all they do is to criticize his lifestyle and call him Igbo smoker, in this part of the world we usually neglect messages and focus on the person lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
77up:
Unfutunately,his braindead fans here , PDP apologist are ready to take everything he said with hook line and sinker without even using their brain.

10 maybach benz and 10 presidential jet grin
...and whoever believe this propaganda will claim he or she get brain, well I can already see some dundee united fellow hahahaha grin

so how many presidential jets are there and how many maybach is buhari using?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by SarkinYarki: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
hammer567:

SHUT UP!

THAT WAS THE PRESIDENT YOU WERE SHOVING DOWN OUR THROATS.

Are you okay ..Me shove Buhari down your throat ? Nobody here warned about Buhari than I did
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by ifedohlahpoh(f): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hammer567: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Are you okay ..Me shove Buhari down your throat ? Nobody here warned about Buhari than I did

YOUR NO LONGER BUHARI SUPPORTER?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by eTen94(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
TheNiceGuy:

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Lush100(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2022
The brain of Nigerian leaders needs to go through the same analysis the black box of an airplane goes through after a crash.

Bcoz their brain is like that of an aeroplane that has crashed.

Afghanistan?

Yet u wanted to borrow from brazil after over-borrowing from China .
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by chrizzyace: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

In other words You’re saying Buhari is your saint seriously??
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by eTen94(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Abeg if you get the chance do am oh, God go bless you dearly
FinegirlLA:
To break this Una president head just Dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ebubu: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided
I doubt they are hoping to rely on campaign. mainly rigging is wot they’re relying on
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rawhumper(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
The National Assembly has got many
justifiable reasons to move for this man's impeachment, we don't need to wait till his term is over.

I urge for the MARCH OF THE PEOPLE so that these politicians can sit up!!

MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only thing that this good for nothing self acclaimed president is good at doing, is always trying to provide succour to Islamic terrorist countries. Why? Because the good for nothing self acclaimed president is a TERRORIST himself.

Corrupt useless asshole of a president.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ebubu: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
eTen94:
Abeg if you get the chance do am oh, God go bless you dearly
amen
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hammer567: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
A TERRORIST WILL ALWAYS SHOW INSIDE HIM AND OPENLY, HIS SUPPORT FOR TERRORIST AND TERRORISM.

LIFE HAS NO VALUE TO THEM BUT YET, THEY CANNOT CREATE LIFE.

THERE OWN IS TO WASTE GOD LABOUR,EFFORTS AND WORK.

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

is buhari patriotic?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by djflexcy: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Everything is politics to you guys, did you also skip the part where he donated 1million dollars to Afghanistan? When we have more pressing issues on ground
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by zoedew: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Therein lies his interests! Read between the lines! Has he spent that much on victims of Boko Haram and Fulani attacks in Nigeria? We know him!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by fredoooooo: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Thats jubrin ...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rawhumper(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
He may not have been all right in his speech but most of the things he said is true.

We don't even need such statement, the
reality we face here is enough to hang Buhari,
or at least get him out of office and try him.

ote author=TheNiceGuy post=111519026]Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku[/quote]
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Awuvnaira: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
owovtu is giving out free 3gb of MTN data as registration bonus https://owovtu.com.ng

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Comedian2019: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
This is the kind of person that has been defending.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by foreshore(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/

I S L A M - A - B A D!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Babathanks(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Someone donated a million dollars to Afghanistan!

How much is ASUU striking for again?

Wahala
I wonder ooo, I guess he do that because Afghanistan is an Islamic country whereas is own country is bleeding. The man is a religious bigot

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by fredoooooo: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I never take dem serious
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by incandescentena: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .
That 500million could carter for the victims of the terrorist train attack in Kaduna. But today in the news the government is abandoned it responsibility, asking Nigerians to donate for the victims thru Amaechi WHY? This is a sensitive issue na
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
That’s the reasons why the country will never get better because when anybody speak the truth you people will politicized it, go back and read Reno never said 10 private jets he said 10 Mercedes Benz Maybach that worth 200 million each that’s exactly how Fela was warning Nigerians about the future to come all they do is to criticize his lifestyle and call him Igbo smoker, in this part of the world we usually neglect messages and focus on the person lifestyle

post=111519712:
“Buhari has 10 Presidential jets and more than 10 Mercedes Benzes worth over ₦1 billion. Yet, he can’t provide even one bomb detector for the Abuja-Kaduna rail, 6 months after it was first bombed on October 22, 2022. Nigeria has 2 terrorists. Buhari and the bandits!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

you are a bandit that's sure
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brushstrokes20: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Spot on reno!... The lifeless, heartless, brainless, bloodthirsty vulture is all shades of evil!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER that is devoid of bigotry!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by buckeyemedia: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.
Just accept that you are doomed, APC or PDP.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by knowhowk: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

And the 1 million dollars also Politics
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by otes2626(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

just sh*t up and be reasonable for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.