Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? (25972 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by HRprof: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Men who do una this thing ohhhh
98% of comment here comes from men, una own worst pass yet they are bitter about women. Men are responsible for women attitude these days. Ask your mom if your father test run her before he paid her bride price. When you guys are test runing everything in skirt in search of good girl what do you expect Is costly these days know this and know peace. If you dont want to pay Bill's ZIP UP AND GET BORN AGAIN Lala are you there

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:
Good evening guys, just got dumped from a five years relationship. Moving on has been difficult, I really need to be out of this pains. My chest hurts and I don’t have any friends. Any tips on what I can do please
If you don't see a coming back.

Erase everything you both shared...Things that will bring back memories.

Delete and block him on all your SM handles and block his line.

Think over it, move on.

Work a bit on yourself and improve for the your next man.

Break up helps in shaping us human...If not we may go completely foolish with wants instead of needs.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by mozes01(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
[i]Distance[/i]
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by splendorian(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:
Good evening guys, just got dumped from a five years relationship. Moving on has been difficult, I really need to be out of this pains. My chest hurts and I don’t have any friends. Any tips on what I can do please
Take heart...
But his pix still dey your profile grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
HRprof:
Men who do una this thing ohhhh
98% of comment here comes from men, una own worst pass yet they are bitter about women. Men are responsible for women attitude these days. Ask your mom if your father test run her before he paid her bride price. When you guys are test runing everything in skirt in search of good girl what do you expect Is costly these days know this and know peace. If you dont want to pay Bill's ZIP UP AND GET BORN AGAIN Lala are you there
Your opinion though.. cheesy
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by nestorpaschal: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Always angry for getting me angry, I would end up apologizing to her for making me angry.
Almost turned me into a SIMP, I was in doubt of the man in me.
A true definition of a perfectionist who never accepts her wrongs. See how men flocked around her and she gave them all the attention they needed.
Omo I run oo for sanity sake.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by AZControversial(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022

Typical average Nigerian hungry feminist!

Try and get a job and learn to pay your bills, you this low budget hardship!

shocked
Wow!!!...I still can't believe this was said to a human being! No atom of joy...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by nestorpaschal: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Always angry for getting me angry, I would end up apologizing to her for making me angry.
Almost turned me into a SIMP, I was in doubt of the man in me.
A true definition of a perfectionist who never accepts her wrongs. See how men flocked around her and she gave them all the attention they needed.
Omo I run oo for my sanity sake.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
twind111:
I will answer this in those days our fore father's can marry upto 6 wives and take of them conveniently but now persistent inflation on all commodity. Everything should not be on the man.. This economy is affecting us all..
School fee MAN
ELECTRICITY BILL MAN
PARENTS UPKEEP. MAN
SIBLINGS MAN
INLAWS MAN
.... Put yourself in a man's shoe,... Ask the widows out there about their responsible husband who did everything to take care of his family.. they will clear your doubt and change your mentality about this.. MEN do the most dangerous and tedious work out there just to take care of wife's and kids..
Every wise woman will know when and how to assist her man and I agree it’s not easy out there but asking women to share bills (some even demands equality) is what I find very difficult to accept , isn’t that too much on a woman who will also be attending to other things that concerns the home, most homes where women provide are highly unstable because women are not designed to be providers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by MARS1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mercychen:
I suspected Cheating.

Just because you suspected?

What if your instincts were all wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...you probably did no sex, he on his part did no shishi grin grin

Stingy men association, AKA let me see what I can do.. grin grin
No sex does not equal no shishi, its a sign of irresponsibility for any man who sees sex as exchange for his spending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by stanech: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate the abroad mentality on marriage issues. Provide while I give care and if I noticed you are overwhelmed and unable to meet up,I will assist without been told to but don’t bring that percentage sharing and what have you before me.
l like this. This os how marriage is supposed to be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by CloudWalker: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Flamees:

Same here
She was Very Stingy and i call her most times i decided to let her be to know if she will return the calls
Since last year December we never talked i just cut her off
She was never into you.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by otosa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stinginess
on top of someone money or your own?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by CheedyJ(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m proudly dependent on any man that wants me , I have no business with irresponsible men who are into the modern day slavery called “Bills Sharing “ Provide while I give care,it’s that simple.
Go work for hospital na if you're so caring, at least you'd get paid for ur services there..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Munzy14:

If you don't see a coming back.

Erase everything you both shared...Things that will bring back memories.

Delete and block him on all your SM handles and block his line.

Think over it, move on.

Work a bit on yourself and improve for the your next man.

Break up helps in shaping us human...If not we may go completely foolish with wants instead of needs.

Thank you so much
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by eddie7: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
S
A
P
A
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by omofranyoung(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Laziness and Entitle mentality
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
No sex does not equal no shishi, its a sign of irresponsibility for any man who sees sex as exchange for his spending
You will always have something to say...Whether appealing or not.
A man doesnt care about spending so long as he is fit to make more..
Most women place value on money...So a man want sex in exchange..

If you say no sex till marriage, stick to what your parents gives you in addition to your legit earning..

Don't bill him to chop and run, if he applies his wisdom, he is labelled stingy. cheesy

As man, If a woman thinks you are stingy, just know you are doing very well.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
splendorian:

Take heart...
But his pix still dey your profile grin grin

You are no different from people who criticize chinelo when she Twit that she was shot on the train, everything is not about cruise

For your info: that vector the rapper and not him
Please grow

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Encyclopedia1: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
She nag too much. She makes issue out of nothing and we can go on fighting for days while I keep begging.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Das1mama: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Countless times she cheated on me which made me.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by bragamycin: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
princeemmma:
I met this girl .... we dated for almost 2years, it was a deep relationship that i never thought we won't get married, my dad knows this girl and she even always visit my home.....

Later i was having a diploma course then at Lagos, so i travelled and left her for just 1year, during this 1year i did always visit home sometimes.

After the course i came to see my girlfriend with heavy stomach........... (The truth then was that, me and this girl was having a no s&x relationship, just kiss and romance stuffs)........... so how belle come?

The rest that happened na story.........

Na small pikin love u Dey follow adult do. She big pass u even though una fit be age group
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Every wise woman will know when and how to assist her man and I agree it’s not easy out there but asking women to share bills (some even demands equality) is what I find very difficult to accept , isn’t that too much on a woman who will also be attending to other things that concerns the home, most homes where women provide are highly unstable because women are not designed to be providers.
This money you are hoarding, who will eat the money las las?

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by petluvsu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Took me as an option
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by princeemmma(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
bragamycin:

Na small pikin love u Dey follow adult do. She big pass u even though una fit be age group
my guy i be mumu then now, we all have fall into this kind of situation
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Iphran6: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
She cheated Daz all...
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by CheedyJ(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:
5yrs relationship go hard to just snap out of like that but i guess time dey say heals most wounds provided you're willing to let go & move on, slow & steady but surely you go dey alright las las....kpelle

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by kingofthenorth: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can more than take care of my bills but my eyes are opened to all manipulations concerning bills sharing , convince me the more please.
if you can take care of your bills like you say, you won't notice that a man is stingy. It takes a begger or someone with entitlement mentality to notice a stingy person. There is alot for our ladies to unlearn like being entitled to a man money etc.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
princeemmma:
I met this girl .... we dated for almost 2years, it was a deep relationship that i never thought we won't get married, my dad knows this girl and she even always visit my home.....

Later i was having a diploma course then at Lagos, so i travelled and left her for just 1year, during this 1year i did always visit home sometimes.

After the course i came to see my girlfriend with heavy stomach........... (The truth then was that, me and this girl was having a no s&x relationship, just kiss and romance stuffs)........... so how belle come?

The rest that happened na story.........
No sex relationship! Another scam after I will make 1dollar equal to one naira by one quota system General... grin grin

So she didn't explain how belle take enter? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Legendarytonyy: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rayjnr:

Na the same canoe we enter but I'm married now tho
You got married to someone like the person I described
Happy married life Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.