Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37400 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Acehart: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Thank you all for your advice.

To those who have started judging me, I know what I have done was not good and I have also asked God for forgiveness and the strength to avoid such situation. You can still judge me

As I said, I am not from UK but from Africa.

We had sex on 1st Feb 2022.

The report she shared is a pelvic USS report issued from a lab in Lekki.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Bs0yvjH/uss.jpg[/img]

The report is very strange. According to that report, the age of the fetus is 6weeks 6 days on 15/03/2022 that means she probably got pregnant on 26/01/2022 and I remember that I met her only on 29/01/2022 not on 26 and we had sex on 1st Feb 2022.

She also told me that she has hormon unbalanced and she wanted to abort but the doctor advised her not to because the probability to get pregnant is low for such people. That is why she wants to keep it and to avoid being disowned by her family she suggested to get the opportunity to go to UK as Help Giver.

I told her to get a pregnancy blood test from a specific lab I know in Lekki, she just replied "OK".

She insisted to have my local line in my country but I refused to share with her. At the moment Whatsapps on my preivous Nigeria Line is still active and we use this communication channel. I don't have a facebook account and we used to communicate only on whatsapps.

I know I can be blamed for my bad conduct. I was wrong. I am just looking from some advice.

She has to show you the full document with its letter head and the name of the official that carried out the test.

If you want a PI, you can reach out to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by kayperry: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Excuses and reasons are more or less the same thing, dear. Only that one is justifiable, socially and morally acceptable, necessary, unavoidable, etc., and the other isn't.

Oh, okay, then. Correction taken. Get pregnant. Noted.

Every other thing else I said stands.

its not a matter of prayer, gravity must take it course i.e everything that stands must fall wink i pray you don't misinterpret me undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
kayperry:
its not a matter of prayer, gravity must take it course i.e everything that stands must fall wink i pray you don't misinterpret me undecided

Whatever you say is on you. So long as you've not put up a tangible defense to all I've said, they stand.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by CHoccolaTE: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Thank you all for your advice.

To those who have started judging me, I know what I have done was not good and I have also asked God for forgiveness and the strength to avoid such situation. You can still judge me

As I said, I am not from UK but from Africa.

No matter what happens, don't fund her trip abroad, tell her you don't have the money. Let her deliver then do DNA test, if the child is yours, then send child support.
If possible, come down to Nigeria and go with her to a hospital for pregnancy test, or send someone trustworthy.
Many of these prostitutes that knowingly date married men are out for money and self advancement, she probably got pregnant by another guy and wants to pass the child to you so as to extort you.
How come doctors told her it's SOOOO difficult for her to get pregnant but she immediately took in from the sperm in pre ejaculation fluid? She's a bloody liar and wants to tie you down with that child.
If she's actually pregnant, only send upkeep money for the child after she delivers, don't fund that gold digger's trip abroad.

Next time idiots like you will learn to use a condom.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by AfroKnight: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Preshieben:
how is that a blackmail?

Cos

1. she is not pregnant. And

2. She’s a runs girl which means he’s not her only customer, which means if she’s truly pregnant, then there’s no certainty that the baby is his.

3. She already tested him with the fake pregnancy once. This time she’s determined to cash out so she’s doing this to extort him.

He should report her to the police for blackmail.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by vanesa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
I won’t advice you to Abort the pregnancy.It is very possible to work as a caregiver in the UK . Please don’t listen to negative advice, give her the benefit of doubt and support her with the money if you have it. I am sure you saw something good in her before the 1st of February when you had sex with her. NB I am not a Lady so not taking sides.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by litaninja(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dem wan run you street. Ji, masun.
Let her know you don't give a hoot even if its your child. She's an adult that knew you are married. Next!

finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by FanOfMyself: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Born2Breed:
Do you want to run away from your responsibility.?

This is the wages of adultery. Settle her and let her be.

This is just £3,000 and that's fair enough.
wow, what a fair judge you are! nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by bepositive11: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
What about the man getting another man's wife pregnant? What's the difference between those two heartless species?

PIXSPEAKS:

Madam, the difference is that the man is not bringing the child to his wife to train.

Woman will get pregnant for another and the husband will be training the bastard without knowing.
I don't support infidelity but a wife getting pregnant for another in her husband's house n pretending is worst
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by bepositive11: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
You will be judged. Heartless man. It men like you who go and kill their innocent wives with stds. How can you sleep well at night while putting your wife's health in danger??

finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Brotherly she just wants to reap you off,besides there is no way N2m will get you into the UK...Instead give the money to charity.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by buJu234: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
small condom of 200 naira u nor fit buy..

u go face the reggae..

if u have better sense.. just ignore her.. and be sending her upkeep money until she delivers.. then go and do DNA test.

if Positive then u start child support like Diddy.. if negative, then kiss her goodbye
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by HRMK: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
I CAN SMELL A RAT!THIS IS CHEAP BLACKMAIL AND UR FALLING FOR IT!WHY NOT PROTECT URSELF AT THE TIME?U CULD AV BN INFECTED!ANYWAY UR TRYING TO BE GODLY,U CULD AV BLOCKED HER AND LIVE ON WITH UR LIFE!U CAN ALSO LOOK FOR A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO CONFIRM HER STORY!U CAN ALSO AV A DIRECT CONTACT WITH MEDICAL GROUP TO KNOW THE TRUTH!I STRONGLY BLV SHE SIMPLY WANTS TO FLEECE YOU!!
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by FolaAk: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
1. for the mere fact she is concealing any information on the pregnancy test result, one can conclude that her story is not true.

2. if she is truly pregnant, regardless of whether you are responsible for the pregnancy or not, support her in any way you can. after giving birth, paternity test will have to be conducted to ascertain you the father. if you are the father, that is another issue for discussion. but remember, if you cherish your family, be careful she does not tear it apart
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
VULCAN:
What nonsense!

Do they train the child outside with the wife's time, energy and money?

Some statements we see here are so so daft.

How can a functional brain equate bringing a bastard into your husband's house for the husband to train and your husband training a child outside?

First of all, a bastard is a bastard whether it belongs to the husband or the wife, unless you prefer bastards from fathers then that is your cup of hypocritical tea.

Those children are not legitimate to the union yet they benefit from the time, energy and resources meant for that union.

You are seeing marriage as "man Vs woman" and not "man and woman" that is why your functional brain wants to justify a man training his bastard(s) with time, energy and resources meant for his matrimonial home.

Same shit, different toilet my friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by alphaNomega: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
KGBEAST:

You are in an unfortunate situation, for all intents and purposes you are in trouble, your girlfriend can ruin your life knowing fully well you are married, and with UK divorce laws, that's serious wahala, that being said, that should never be an excuse to take responsibility for a kid that MAY NOT be yours, with Nigeria being amongst the countries with the HIGHEST paternity fraud cases in the world, you have a right to be SUSPICIOUS, that being said, DO NOT YET apply for your mistress to find her way to UK as she maybe playing you, find a way to go back to Nigeria BEFORE applying for your mistress to come to the UK, and conduct a DNA test determining the paternity, DO NOT THINK you can wish this away as your mistress has the upper hand here as she can RUIN YOUR REPUTATION, YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR LIFE with the shitty UK divorce laws, so own up and be a man, without being played, MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE FATHER, before doing ANYTHING for the babe, as you might be HORRIBLY shocked that your SIDE CHICK might not really be pregnant as she might just be playing you to apply for her to go to the UK and when she gets to the UK, the baby might "miscarry", confirm if there is TRULY A PREGNANCY AND IF YOU ARE TRULY THE FATHER, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING FOR THE GIRL, AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU, YOU WOULD NEED IT...
all this explanation because somebody go fuçk outside marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Coolgent(m): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Though Iam against extra marital affairs...
Your ex sound like a gold digger , be careful with her.

1.Your issue is very simple; First get a contact of a reputable clinic prevent or government owned and ask your ex girl friend to go there for a pregnancy test.

2. Ask her to buy pregnancy test kit... initiate a video call and ask her to perform the test for you to be sure.

3. If she refuse to do any of the above then blacklist her number and go on with your life.

Dont let her deceive you, she is just trying to extort you.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

Not surprised. You choose not to see that the said lady is probably scamming him
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2022
AfroKnight:

Cos

1. she is not pregnant. And

2. She’s a runs girl which means he’s not her only customer, which means if she’s truly pregnant, then there’s no certainty that the baby is his.

3. She already tested him with the fake pregnancy once. This time she’s determined to cash out so she’s doing this to extort him.
[b]
He should report her to the police for blackmai[/b]l.
What can the police do about it?

He's going to cause himself more harm than good if he does that
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by AfroKnight: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Preshieben:

What can the police do about it?

He's going to cause himself more harm than good if he does that

Blackmail is a crime. You report crime, don’t you? Especially crime committed against your person.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Chiraq77(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Pls who Can Teach me how to use that Line Thingy on some People's Comment,Some Women's Comments here can be so Annoying!!

OP Listen to your intuition!!!
It never Really Fails
She's just trying to Use you as a Tool Don't Fall for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by bobbythegreat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
so ur part of club that dont use condom

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / What Is Going On With Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.