Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37394 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by manmade(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2022
She is not pregnant and doesn't have plan of coming to the UK but she needed the money to upgrade herself here , it's obvious she had been talking to someone who is giving her the OT (iideas) on how to get money from you , the best way out is for for you to negotiate with her again on what exactly she want from you and the fact that you have gotten a clinic where you have discussed with a doctor friend of yours that she would be coming for PT ,hence you would like to know the truth about the whole thing, she would definitely have no choice than to open up to you then send her what you think you can afford and go your own way , otherwise she may decided to actually get pregnant for another man here and walk tto your embassy in Nigeria to Lodge a report of being abandoned by you with your baby in her belly, I don't think I need to tell you what that means and the probability of your wife getting the information would be. 99%,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Noviagro(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

She is a blackmailer,simple.
Tell her to give birth to the child,afterwhich you run a DNA test before taking full responsibility.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by manmade(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
She is not pregnant and doesn't have plan of coming to the UK but she needed the money to upgrade herself here , it's obvious she had been talking to someone who is giving her the OT (iideas) on how to get money from you , the best way out is for for you to negotiate with her again on what exactly she want from you and the fact that you have gotten a clinic where you have discussed with a doctor friend of yours in Lagos that she would be coming for PT ,hence you would like to know the truth about the whole thing, she would definitely have no choice than to open up to you then send her what you think you can afford and go your own way , otherwise she may decided to actually get pregnant for another man here and walk tto your embassy in Nigeria to Lodge a report of being abandoned by you with your baby in her belly, I don't think I need to tell you what that means and the probability of your wife getting the information would be. 99%,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by abokikhalifa: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Op If she's a Nigerian girl, then she's trying to dope you and get you traped for life. No fall wife hands abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by InsanePsycho(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Guy, na format.

She just wants to get in to the UK.

Tell her you are ready to accept the baby as yours and you want her to tell her family and you will also like to speak with them. Especially the mom.

Call her bluff.

She just wants you to panic and help get her out of this hellhole grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by InsanePsycho(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2022
manmade:
She is not pregnant and doesn't have plan of coming to the UK but she needed the money to upgrade herself here , it's obvious she had been talking to someone who is giving her the OT (iideas) on how to get money from you , the best way out is for for you to negotiate with her again on what exactly she want from you and the fact that you have gotten a clinic where you have discussed with a doctor friend of yours in Lagos that she would be coming for PT ,hence you would like to know the truth about the whole thing, she would definitely have no choice than to open up to you then send her what you think you can afford and go your own way , otherwise she may decided to actually get pregnant for another man here and walk tto your embassy in Nigeria to Lodge a report of being abandoned by you with your baby in her belly, I don't think I need to tell you what that means and the probability of your wife getting the information would be. 99%,

Op this guy nailed it.

Tell her you have a doctor who will conduct the pregnancy test.

It is all about money for "upkeep" grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Ofadaman(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2022
She's testing the waters to see if you'd fall, that's why she's saying she pregnant and later not pregnant,she's gauging your reaction and because you're soft and acted weak , she now has the confidence to launch a full scale scam. If she's pregnant why does she need 2m to go to the UK, how does that help the pregnancy , why did she strike her name,why did she delete it. Better act like a man and stop dilly dallying before she run you streets.

Tell her you've arranged with a doctor to run the test in a weeks time. Pregnancy result show the length of pregnancy so measure the time you had sex last and the date of pregnancy . Act fast now, the more time she has to cook up this sh*t the more strain it will bring to u and your marriage. I hate weakness in men

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by alphaNomega: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2022
tamdun:

At least men don't bring bastard children home
Men train their bastards outside their home without the wife's knowledge. It is the same shít but different toilet.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Idaytesj29(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

It can only be true or false, either way. She feels you can be her helper to relocate her to a developed country with your baby or not.

Decide in your mind that you will help her relocate abroad, cos she believe you can afford it. I think so too.

Relocate her to Canada or US or Australia or New Zealand. But not the UK where you and your family reside.

She just want you to help her get a better life.

I see no big deal in that, if you can her attractive enough to f...u...c...k her, you should be able to pity her enough to help her.

You may feel you don't owe her that kind of help, but you should consider doing it to help her future children, which one may be yours or none.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2022
kayperry:
why can't you women just own up to una waywardness with full chest .... women cheat becos dey want to cheat, excuses like "because men cheat" sounds lame.

Whether it's because they want to or it's because men or their partners cheat, all reasons are valid.

When it comes to sex, women have more at stake compared to men, magnolia when yu mistakenly get belle naa then we boyz go laff our own, .. cos shakara must end.

Then bid your time and wait for me to mistakenly fall pregnant, so you can have your good laugh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Idaytesj29:

It can only be true or false, either way. She feels you can be her helper to relocate her to a developed country with your baby or not.

Decide in your mind that you will help her relocate abroad, cos she believe you can afford it. I think so too.

Relocate her to Canada or US or Australia or New Zealand. But not the UK where you and your family reside.

She just want you to help her get a better life.

I see no big deal in that, if you can her attractive enough to f...u...c...k her, you should be able to pity her enough to help her.

You may feel you don't owe her that kind of help, but you should consider doing it to help her future children, which one may be yours or none.

Na so which kain logic be that. So because you sleep with every women doesn't mean you have to migrate them.

If she has proof then this won't be a debate. If she can sleep with a married man, then what else can't she do.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by pek(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Itz a simple stuffz

Tell her you won't send a dime.....

Let her give birth to the baby, after DNA is carried out then you both will have something to discuss.

Mr @finson, this is the best thing to do. I am 99% sure she is not pregnant. She wants to use you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by BRATISLAVA: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Emaprince:
ofcourse a cheating man can tell it all. I believe the story

Clearly he's lying.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Akinpresident: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Itz a simple stuffz

Tell her you won't send a dime.....

Let her give birth to the baby, after DNA is carried out then you both will have something to discuss.

Follow this advice.

Don't send anything. From the way the whole thing is going, she wants to scam you since she doesn't know when you'll come to Nigeria again.

Tell her you're certain you're not responsible for the pregnancy. If she insists, tell her you'll only take responsibility when she born the baby and DNA confirms it's yours.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by enonche85(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

i believe you still have friends in Nigeria?. open up to one who you trust and ask him to help you investigate thoroughly.
If its true shes pregnant then you can decide to help her if you convinced the baby is yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by enonche85(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2022
InsanePsycho:

Op this guy nailed it.

Tell her you have a doctor who will conduct the pregnancy test.

It is all about money for "upkeep" grin

Na farewell money she dey find my brother. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by WHITELIGHTER: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Babe don see cash out opportunity
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by afroxyz: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:
I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners

They re now practicing what their husbands are doing? So men would impregnate people outside and bring them in for someonelse to train as their child? Nigeria has the third highest rate of paternity fraud globally and you are blaming men. When would you women ever take responsibility for actions?
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by afroxyz: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Akinpresident:

Follow this advice.

Don't send anything. From the way the whole thing is going, she wants to scam you since she doesn't know when you'll come to Nigeria again.

Tell her you're certain you're not responsible for the pregnancy. If she insists, tell her you'll only take responsibility when she born the baby and DNA confirms it's yours.

How would he take the DNA from UK?
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by VULCAN(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Point of correction o self righteous one.

Married women have been bringing bastards into their matrimonial homes for thousands of years.

Bola146:

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by manmade(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
buddy get us the hospital name or such laboratory that conducted the pregnancy test, we will make a thorough investigation and get back to you.
I mean the name of the letterhead paper will be enough to make our findings in space of two weeks
You want to go and verify documents ? You're talking as if you're not living in naija , what stops her from telling any pregnant girl to go to lab and use her own name to run the test on her behalf or settled the lab attendant to put positive instead of negative on the report and it would be filed like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by VULCAN(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2022
What nonsense!

Do they train the child outside with the wife's time, energy and money?

Some statements we see here are so so daft.

How can a functional brain equate bringing a bastard into your husband's house for the husband to train and your husband training a child outside?

alphaNomega:
Men train their bastards outside their home without the wife's knowledge. It is the same shít but different toilet.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Jaysane(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Sure client

Sure client...

Please don't judge me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by KGBEAST(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
You are in an unfortunate situation, for all intents and purposes you are in trouble, your girlfriend can ruin your life knowing fully well you are married, and with UK divorce laws, that's serious wahala, that being said, that should never be an excuse to take responsibility for a kid that MAY NOT be yours, with Nigeria being amongst the countries with the HIGHEST paternity fraud cases in the world, you have a right to be SUSPICIOUS, that being said, DO NOT YET apply for your mistress to find her way to UK as she maybe playing you, find a way to go back to Nigeria BEFORE applying for your mistress to come to the UK, and conduct a DNA test determining the paternity, DO NOT THINK you can wish this away as your mistress has the upper hand here as she can RUIN YOUR REPUTATION, YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR LIFE with the shitty UK divorce laws, so own up and be a man, without being played, MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE FATHER, before doing ANYTHING for the babe, as you might be HORRIBLY shocked that your SIDE CHICK might not really be pregnant as she might just be playing you to apply for her to go to the UK and when she gets to the UK, the baby might "miscarry", confirm if there is TRULY A PREGNANCY AND IF YOU ARE TRULY THE FATHER, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING FOR THE GIRL, AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU, YOU WOULD NEED IT...
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Jaysane(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Sure client
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by excel001(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Preshieben:
If I'm the lady
You will have to do what I want if truly I'm pregnant or else undecided
Cos I'm sure she must have told you to use condom and you refused

And when he refused what happens to saying no, that she won't do since she is the one in a risk of getting pregnant for a married man or was the lady in question raped? Just be glad is not you Sha.....
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by propertyhunter1: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Lies Lies Lies Lies.

All na lies. She's not pregnant.

She just want to cash out from you.

Know this and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by oviepuege(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
giver her 50k for abortion, block her. move on
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by byteem: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Recruit a private investigator to investigate disctertly.. ul be happy and won't have to pay th sums
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Crownwhale(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:

It will cost Godliness and Salvation; not religion or good behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Firstcitizen: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
LeeSantos:
₦2m she will later tell you they duped her of!
grin
Just call someone you trust here in Lagos to follow her to the clinic for a pregnancy test.

On top wetin? OP no bother yourself.No give her shishi. She go dey alright. Deny the preganancy first.If she goes ahead to give birth and DNA proves the child is yours then take responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by kelspinall(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2022
boss she's faking,my ex almost got me with that but I told "miss,I didn't cum and I know very well how the feeling is when I cum,this is 2 yrs nothing happened to her.you married fellas should stick to your wives for fuq sake.you guys are the reason why we are no getting the p how we want.mind ur family

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.