Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37401 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2022
"Girlfriend" and "wife" in one post. Your wife is the victim here.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by toujurs: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Natajo2021:

A foreign Nationality should treat your fellow Nigerian dz way? You are worst than Buhari the Fulani despot in power.
God forbid, the lady in question is your blood sister.
You are more wicked than the op.
cheesy cheesy, How are you sure it's not because he was a foreigner, that she got pregnant for him. I dislike leeches.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Beautyblac(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
First and foremost, there's nothing as the pregnancy matches with the date you had sex, it does not exist,
secondly, theres no way she would be pregnant and all she want is fund for UK, she wan use you
Then why is she deleting the image, or cropping the letterhead.
Meanwhile, you can be lose with your life but for ur wife sake, don't carry nonsense disease give that woman. If you cant stay faithful, atleast use a condom.

in summary, the girl smart pass you, and she is not pregnant, she needs your money
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Parachoko: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Man you shot yourself on the foot and deserves what's happening be it blackmail or actual fact.

Nonetheless, seek ways to resolve the issue and let her come clean as to weda she was joking or she's actually pregnant. If she's pregnant, then prepare! And if not settle her and let her go.

If you're married stay married, conji no be sin, haba!
Why should he settle her if she is not pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Op face the consequences of your randiness,stop running. You are cheating and still have the guts to do it without protection,what if it were to be a deadly std,that’s how you’ll quickly transfer it to your innocent wife.hian

From the way she told him it's obvious she's lying bt if she insists he can verify from the hospital directly or ask sm1 to go with her to verify. I already know she's lying so it's a waste of time either ways. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Justice4Toto: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

And she told me that she is pregnant.

This line shows that you are not a westerner.
Perhaps you are from one of this African countries
Nevertheless I will help you.
You see your gf sees you has a meal ticket, a stepping stone to the promised land. She shared the docs with you and deleted it at once. According to Ur report she said she doesn't want Ur wife to see it. Who should worry about it ? You are the supposed gf.
Please send her 100K NGN block her everywhere also if u HV Facebook delete it.
She will be alrite
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by We4all: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
You wan make the guy man give her 1million Naira even after sending him a pregnancy report and deleting it immediately with a lame excuse. Use your brain abeg!

Abeg park! Even the dumbest person could figure that I was kidding. You should use your brain better.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by kayperry: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Shebi these ediots and m*f*s will come and be crying tomorrow about paternity fraud and cheating wives? grin grin I sha love as women kuku dey cheat back as payback codedly or brazenly too. Na dem fit una. We go laugh when e reach and no lid will be batted. No time for arguments and ngbatis.

why can't you women just own up to una waywardness with full chest .... women cheat becos dey want to cheat, excuses like "because men cheat" sounds lame.
When it comes to sex, women have more at stake compared to men, magnolia when yu mistakenly get belle naa then we boyz go laff our own, .. cos shakara must end.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Naysayer(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Are you for real? Can't you see how new she is to the scam game?

She strikethrough her name? Cut the heading? Deleted the doc?
Pregnancy occurring same day she had sex

C'mon now... See the writing

Pregnancy occurring same day she had sex?

Know how shits are done
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Parachoko: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
You deserve to get the kind of blackmail you are getting now.

Even if you fvvck her while working in Nigeria, why do you still have to contact her when you got back to the UK?

You shouldn't have giving her your UK number, you should have forgotten about her as you are leaving Nigeria.

I hope she won't ruin you because of your foolishness.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by NickD(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
She wants to scam you. She isn't pregnant, please don't fall for a cheap blackmail.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Kaytixy: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
What baffles me is how you guys go about having sex without the use of condoms even you a married man. What if you infect your wife with a deadly disease. Una get mind oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I.
She is not pregnant. Relax your nerves and block her off.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:
I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners

It’s a totally different situation, if a woman get pregnant outside, give the father, a man get a woman pregnant, the child know the biological father and mother, while the other is not the case. The biological father is duped, the foster father is betrayed. Give the owner of the pregnancy, just like gfs of married me give the pregnancy to the married men.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by dawnomike(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Contact an investigation organization in Nigeria to do the background check for you without her knowledge.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
We4all:

Abeg park! Even the dumbest person could figure that I was kidding. You should use your brain better.
You're now calling yourself names! Your problem is just starting and I won't tell you what it is.. Stay away from my mention!
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by maticar: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through
the wicked person is the married man who couldnt be faithful to his vows

thats wickedness, the lady is wicked too for fornicating and blackmailing the man
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Parachoko: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
averageguy:
It's 2022; you can get paternity tests while a baby is in the womb. That should be your first step.

If the baby is yours, then congratulations �. You need to be a responsible adult, inform your wife, and work with your girlfriend on a plan to take care of your kid. But you are not responsible for sponsoring her trip abroad.
See the way you are saying it as if is this easy to do cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by sehin79(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
From all the information you gave it’s clear she is out to blackmail you with the pregnancy as there is no pregnancy a typical Nigerian girl sees an expertriat and sees dollar bills be smart… if your mind tells you it’s fake belive your instinct..
If I where you abandon her..and move on..
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Parachoko: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
Call her bluff.

Never give in to blackmail. Once you pay, you will always pay. And once you stop paying, she will expose you. The end result is the same, so don’t lose money. Let her do her worst. She dey mad.
I wander why he still had to be communicating with her after he got back to the UK.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Born2Breed(f): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
qtguru:

lol quit dreaming, no report no money. What do you take men for ?

Admin of the same whatsapp group. I give u yansh oh!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by medriano: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha do not fall for this prank, yes prank. She is obviously lying. You are her ticket to UK.
One thing I hate is lies like this. You need assistance, you ask for it.
Let’s assume she is pregnant, it is not a bad thing at all. She should give birth to the baby and you’ll take up responsibility. Did she not know you were married before she willingly agreed to sleep with you? How about you? You know you aremareied and you slept with some other women without protection. You messed up big time.
Like I said, that girl is lying to you. Why did she’s crop out some part of the test result if she has nothing to hide.
Don’t be fooled. Tel her to give neither to the child first. Una go dey allow some women fool Una.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by kayperry: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Ishilove:
When you too will not keep your preek one place. You're commiting adultery and didn't have the decency to use protection for the sake of your innocent wife at home. Na so una go carry VD go dash the poor woman.

Oga getat abeg

last i checked VD has treatment & cure buh whats more mindboggling is the rate women carry bastards go dash there poor husband.

las las naa to chase most of una back to una papa house.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by We4all: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:

Thank you for your message. I don't stay in UK. I don't really understand why the only plan she has is to go to UK just to avoid comments from her family. 3 days ago she told me to support her trip. The total amount for the procedure is 2m and she has already deposited to the agent 300k and she wants me to pay the balance. I am really confused because before I left she asked me to contribute for her rent and I contributed 400k and before I left she told me that she will pay for that rent at the end of the month (March) now she just came up with a new plan. The reason she is asking me to pay for the trip to UK is that her current job is not well paid and at the same time she does not want her family to disown her. She also told me that this procedure to go to UK as help giver is possible even with pregnancy. My job here in Nigeria was on rotation basis. I have always tried to support her. Now I am really confused.

You seem like a nice person and she is obviously taking advantage. Fly into the country unannounced and march her to a reliable lab for a pregnancy test.

If she is pregnant and you don’t want it, then ask for a termination. This is because, there is no point birthing a child if the parents don’t want it.

As for the girl, she should stop acting innocent as she must be experienced enough to consider dating a married man. So, pregnancy termination shouldn’t be new to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by keaderr: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Dude...you need to atop wasting your money! You have to be bold at this point. Tell her point blank you won't send any money to her until you get any real confirnation that you are the father. She got to wait until she has the baby and you carry out a DNA test. You need to use that to delay her. She's probably trying to get as much as she can from you.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

Admin of the same whatsapp group. I give u yansh oh!!!!

Guy stop this gay yarns nau undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by SILVERLINES: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
buddy get us the hospital name or such laboratory that conducted the pregnancy test, we will make a thorough investigation and get back to you.
I mean the name of the letterhead paper will be enough to make our findings in space of two weeks
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by abokikhalifa: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

She's mad, when she was fucking another woman husband she isn't wicked. She never for once considered the emotional trauma the wife of the man will pass through if she finds out another woman is preg for her husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
...she wan run you street

just dm me lemme check the pregnancy test for you since am in Lagos
I dey tell you boss na so one babe wan turn my head upside down abeggiiiiiii Park well I no get shishi cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by alphaNomega: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
PIXSPEAKS:

Madam, the difference is that the man is not bringing the child to his wife to train.

Woman will get pregnant for another and the husband will be training the bastard without knowing.
I don't support infidelity but a wife getting pregnant for another in her husband's house n pretending is worst
How is it worse?

A married man that gets another woman pregnant and keeps training the offspring is as bad as a woman that got pregnant for another man in her matrimonial home.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
May be na April fool prank
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Emmanuel30a: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Story for the gods. You are not with GOD that is why you are with the gods and when you are with the gods, you are not far from the dogs. Dogs are for the gods. You want to eat some hotdogs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.