Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37399 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Born2Breed:
Do you want to run away from your responsibility.?

This is the wages of adultery. Settle her and let her be.

This is just £3,000 and that's fair enough.

lol quit dreaming, no report no money. What do you take men for ?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by BRATISLAVA: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
moriss33:
She is trying to dupe you sir,
Pls do not send that money, u will regret it.
She is not pregnant....she knows u are leaving so she wants to get a lump sum off you b4 u leave.
Goodluck.

Wait until she spills the beans to his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by handsomeyinka(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Na April full..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Eyinju112(f): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
My advise is cut her off for some month, call her after 5 months and tell her to go on video call, if she’s got a swollen belle then be ready to do whatever she needs, after all na you go find her trouble...
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
They wan run my guy street, all these broke ladies. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Offpoint1: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Do it
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Joseph08(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.
I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

Chaii girls of nowadays eeh...

They even prefer dating married men and forgot karma is real.

The girl that would date their own husband when they later get married is not yet born grin

But still wonder why men can't be faithful to their wives, abi na pay back time for the wife on how she also behaved
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Great0ne1: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
advanceDNA:
Yahoo girl....
You are just a client...

The first strategy is to make you feel she’s considerate and on your side...
if you don’t play ball..you will know the devil wears braziallian hair....

Don’t pay...
If you pay once,
You will keep paying because she will keep readjusting the format..
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Coldie(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
The speed she thought it all out without wasting time. Women don’t fall pregnant unless they want to
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by jobrow: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Bro. Am just gonna be honest with u. That is a fake one.. She's not preg at all. She just wanna scheme u. If u have a trusted friend.. U can link up with him to meet the Lady. And run a test in a verified clinic. Pls. If u don't mind I can help u. Am a medical lab scientist.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by everythinggirly(f): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2022
It is that simple, come and pay her a surprise visit, then take her to the hospital and surprise her by doing another pregnancy test.

Contact me for your writing services.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

Iyaebe you are naive, if she is matured enough to lay with a married man, she is matured enough to deal with the consequences, she needs to woman up and bear it. Plus you ladies are cunning. This is not an uncommon tactic.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Great0ne1: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Guderian:
She got pregnant for you, the first thing for her was to check the requirement to go UK and work that is desperation. She is more desperate to go to uk more than anything. If it was a nigerian based guy that pregnanted her will she be requesting that
But you should also support her since you got her pregnant.

Next time keep your tin in ur pants
cool cool
She is not pregnant. Is a scam
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by afadi2410: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Man you shot yourself on the foot and deserves what's happening be it blackmail or actual fact.

Nonetheless, seek ways to resolve the issue and let her come clean as to weda she was joking or she's actually pregnant. If she's pregnant, then prepare! And if not settle her and let her go.

Even the fallen angels could not resist the daughters of men.Takes the grace of God to resist konji.

If you're married stay married, conji no be sin, haba!
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Lepon02: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

Ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Emaprince: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Do you really believe the lies in this story? A cheating man is telling a story. You think he will tell the truth? If at all this story isn't fiction.
ofcourse a cheating man can tell it all. I believe the story
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nonexisting: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Send the test result to a friend here in Nigeria to go and verify its authenticity. But that may be waste of time because it's obvious the vaginarian is a fraudster who wants the 2million as parting gift. You sef that fuccks around upon say you don marry, you no try at all. So in my opinion, pay her the 2million at least as the cost of your foolishness.

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by nwakibie3(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Man you shot yourself on the foot and deserves what's happening be it blackmail or actual fact.

Nonetheless, seek ways to resolve the issue and let her come clean as to weda she was joking or she's actually pregnant. If she's pregnant, then prepare! And if not settle her and let her go.

If you're married stay married, conji no be sin, haba!

Settle her for sex she even enjoyed most?

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Offpoint1: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
You're married and you have a "girlfriend'?
Your problem just begins
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Natajo2021: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
You are a moher fucker.
You came to our land, impregnated our citizen, you benefitted from our land resources, still you have the effontery and audacity to broadcast your forbidden attitude on Nairaland.
The judgement is simple, accept your unborn Nigerian child.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by toujurs: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022
If am you, i will cut every ties with her, asap. It could be a scam. Its not like you are the only person she is sleeping with.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Tobidinho1: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022
DM me the test result on this line let me confirm it 08139200463. I am a gynaecologist. Regards.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by ceejayluv(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
The expat's written English seems so Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Tompee2: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
The Lady is and was never pregnant. She threw the first stone to see how you will react if she told you she is pregnant. That was her first strategy...which you failed and she passed.

Next was now the actually build up...sending you some fake and doctored Pregnancy Test Results...Tell her to send the Full Test Result she sent the first time...Try be hard brother....if not she is gradually going some where.

Cheating on your wife is NEVER a good thing...more sleeping with a Stranger without a Condom...what If she has severe STI and you end up sharing with your innocent wife back home?

Finally, the girl is not being truthful...She is just one, Silver and Bronze Copper ,Gold diggers seeking to hang their financial burden on.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2022
she's pregnant wow and the only thing she can think of is going to UK! Nigerian girls are opportunists, fifth wheels in the carriage,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,...

Don't tell your friends, cos guys snitch a lot these days.

As for your gf, I've been down this road before. She is not pregnant and only wants to extort you. She's not interested in coming down to the UK but just wants to collect the money from you.

It is in your best interest to cut communication with her at this point.

I won't advise you to tell her you'll run DNA after the child is born since she may go on to get pregnant for someone else, or may have even gotten pregnant for someone else and is trying to throw it on you (This was what happened in my case).

Lastly, ladies observe our body language a lot. So don't sound UNSURE when talking and be super-ASSERTIVE with her. Let her know your stand and make sure you follow it to the letter.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Natajo2021: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2022
toujurs:
If am you, i will cut every ties with her, asap. It could be a scam. Its not like you are the only person she is sleeping with.

A foreign Nationality should treat your fellow Nigerian dz way? You are worst than Buhari the Fulani despot in power.
God forbid, the lady in question is your blood sister.
You are more wicked than the op.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by vickydevoka(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:
I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners
When your wife no gree Bleep again watin u go do. U go de wait for her?
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through
emotional trauma of a swindler?
Now I know you are shameless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Olam09(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

She wants to scam you. That's just it.. it's very obvious.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by afrika4real(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
she is not pregnant. She is just looking for a way you can assist her to achieve her aim. If you have money to assist her, send it to her. If you don't have, let her be. Mind you, she is not pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / What Is Going On With Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.