Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42350 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Chiboy484(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
We need young energetic individuals to lead us not enough is enough
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Enemyofpeace: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!
Aso villa is not a retirement home for the aged and the sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by CryptoClub2018: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just imagine calling someone who is wise and old enough to be your father foolish, because of the crumbs you are eating from Tinubu table.

You are a fooool. Have you ever questioned your igbo brothers for insulting Tinubu who is old enough to be there grandfather? Igbos are hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Investorozay: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
lol tinubu media team overun this thread
with their manufactured likes
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nazareth10: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
You really need food

LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LILTJAY: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
This fat face idiotic fool should shutup and go and and drink sniper and die if he pain am say tinubu wan contest..

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by dapolaw(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
The energy and time these people from the east are using to talk about Tinubu would have been better if they channel same energy to canvass for their preferred candidate.

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Kingaris: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

Have you really asked yourself if Tinubu is really 70 year old ? Biden is more healthy than Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu is not too old to contest, the issue is he's weak health wise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by bizhop01: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
The same way nairaland cow's attack me 7 years ago when i said that Buhari has nothing to offer,
Now see as idiots is attacking Peter Edochie, this very group of tribal buffalo dominating nairaland deserve to experience every bad things happening in Nigeria cool
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Pastorsmile: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's so shameful to even think about It
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Mcwin: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Legendhero let us accept the truth. Between tinubu and atiku who looks older and weaker?Forget the fact that the statement is coming from an igbo man. I want you to be truthful to your self. This is not the time for us to sentimental about who our next leader should be. We have younger and brighter Nigerians out there that will do better. We have a whole lot of the young bright guys out there. With what we have seen in this current leadership. We want someone that will be represent us in both sound healthand mind. Not someone that we always be travelling for medical attention etc. Brother chose wisely ooo. Either yoruba , or Huasa or Igbo or Efik , let the person
sha be strong enough to handle this nation.
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by okunwaye(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
A country bless with useless citizens cry
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Brian47(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Narialand is filled with tribalistic old people.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ugonna62: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

He is not,dont deicve ursef.no dey run mouth anyhow.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!" kool
you and I know that Tinubu can never be President of the Contraption you are presently trapped in!
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by bizhop01: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
None of above names are vegetable, according to you Joe Biden at 79 drive bicycle like teenager
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by daveahead: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Paid Tinubu supporter leleyi

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abeg make tinubu rest the economy is too bad for his age to manage pls

His brain is weak for it
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by otipoju(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

It is only an extremely stupid person that will believe the senseless lie that Tinubu’s first daughter who still gave birth 2 years ago is 60.

No wahala. Since you know her so well what is her name?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Anieke77(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:
That a very reckless statement from Pete Edochie, I wonder why he too could not leave acting to young handsome and vibrant ones with queens English accent

He better advice to Peter Obi to stop lying as he lie too much
You are a narcotic

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Anieke77(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!
you have only two working sense out of six

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by bukarolz: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sickness is not limited to physical and mental conditions alone. The worst of sickness is not knowing that you are sick.

LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by cliqtips: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Is Tinubu not too old and weak to rule you ?
I don't understand the message you are trying to pass here..

You just behaved like all these blind political fans not minding what could come out of it.

Leave the messenger and focus on the message itself....

Tinubu is too old and weak to rule Nigeria.
That said, and I am not saying that because I want to present another candidate to you.
No, I have not seen a credible candidate for now.

Just know that he is too old and weak, simple

LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sreamsense: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Is Tinubu as fit as the American president you mentioned?

Is it not the same Tinubu we see in the media? It seems many of these our Yoruba brothers are just selfish and won't mind if we have another unhealthy "Ajala" in Aso rock,as long as its their brother.

Nigeria won't grow with this kind of politics

Did you guys not talk more than this concerning Buhari's health and yet he is still your leader now? Many of you are born with hatred by default, not because you care about Tinubu health. When has your your merely looking at someone makes you conclude who is healthier? Are you God or you have seen it's health report? When the person says he is health, but you said he is not; what is your problem about that? Is he not mature enough to speak for himself or knows what he has capability of to do?

Many of you wished Buhari death, but many brainwashed Ipob/ESN members who were going to Riverside to offer sacrifice for his death or pray for his death have died before him even though they were more younger with senseless kanulized-induced brain. Learn to leave with it, for now that is your next upcoming president by God's grace. Be ready to revive part 2 of senseless Biafra agitation.

Let somebody that worked for emergence of APC eats from his labour, your politicians were lazy while Ipob/kanu was calling him different names without replying them. Go and queue behind PDP to get the ticket so your best politician that wins PDP presidential ticket can pick ex-presidential candidate status and slot after election while Tinubu becomes your president for 2023. Just try to leave with that reality from now

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by samfy2662: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank goodness u agreed that buhari failed in the first place,but I bet u if Tinubu becomes the president of this nation,Buhari's regime will be folds better off than his

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE![/quote]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by WebSurfer(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is it that the first instinct of some of you is to think everything must revolve around money?

Could you be that you were raised with poverty and that always reflect in your mindset?

Talk truth, is Pete Edochie not foolish?
If you like get 1 million likes from your Yoruba brothers, it doesn’t change facts

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by peculiar2233: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

I'm a typical Yoruba man but truth must be told and if anyone is foolish here, my brother it's u.
People like u are the reason Nigeria is going backward.
Let me ask u, is Tinubu not too weak for d post? Just be honest with yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by moneyissweet(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
See your tiny yansh like two opioro mango.

SilentQueen:
We should learn how to promote our preferred candidates without bringing down or talking sh*t about other people's preferred candidates This is useless statement from Pete edochie!!!
Anyways he is just indirectly begging Tinubu to step down for Obi Pandora

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Som497: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

your father is a fool and your mother is a community cheap wh0re

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Originalsly: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:

Chief Pete is not wrong.

Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated.

But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders.

We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness.

Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.

I agree he is not old in terms of age.... but his health has been deteriorating. Is his health likely to get better or worse?... what have we learned about deteriorating health from Buhari?... what should we expect if Tinubu is elected? If his physical health is deteriorating shouldn't we expect his mental health to also deteriorate? Would we really be expecting him to be running the country or running abroad increasingly for medical checkups? Would we want to see him be representing Nigeria at international forums and be nodding off?... or drooling?...or often be shuffling to the restrooms and never returning because.......? He was Africa's most prolific technocrat and whatever..... that was then.... he has lost steam ... why do we love to live in the past? He knows of his deteriorating physical health .... but is still forging ahead to be President... a sign of all is not well upstairs.
On he's the one that is ehmmm.... showing seriousness by moving to all parts of the country..... what if Davido runs for President and he be really moving around showing seriousness? ... should that earn him votes?... the presidency?
Younger Nigerians need to get this country moving again..... this political ancestral ring needs to be broken and smashed. Let's unite and elect the candidate that is determined to move our local communities.... our State and our country forward regardless of tribe... religion or place of origin. I disagree with Pete about Igbo having its turn..... it should be about the best candidate period.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Greatlee54: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

Your father must be a compound fool for you to lack manners. How can you call someone a fool for expressing himself, what happened to freedom of expression. You must be very daft and stupid to address an elderly man that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.