Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42362 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Som497: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
your father is the senile fool and bastard here. He Goat

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Donshegxy10(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
clitomis:
Maybe his son wants to run grin grin
the thing tire me jare. Double standard is three much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Melbrom(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
Presidential election campaign is supposed tp begin by September according to inec time table. This one tinubu is doing na gra gra. Inec suppose don warn am make he stop the gra gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by fof1: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"

You are a Very Foolish and Selfish Fellow...just for ur Paid Job and Greed. Pete Edochie is More intelligent than ur Whole Family put together...he is even more Educated and Oriented than All his Likes in ur Entire Family...that is why He Thinks STRAIGHT. Even as Atiku is Older than TINUBU, He is even Healthier and Stronger than BAT that U Promote...Stop Deceiving Urself,Pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

...And they said Yorubas respect their elders.

What lie did Edochie utter here to warrant these insults??!

You are a disgrace!!!
Stop this useless emotional blackmail, is Tinubu not an elder your people abuse every day? or should we accept that the mediocre igbo culture has nothing like respect? Edochie was capping and he deserves every insult.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by EMREX02: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

No single atom of respect from you?
Go school you no gree, look at how you are disgracing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by johnDkay(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just imagine calling someone who is wise and old enough to be your father foolish, because of the crumbs you are eating from Tinubu table.

I've come to realise that majority of these yaribas in nairaland are perpetual fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is the reason why an Ibo man may never be President. How can a public figure insult a well respected leader of the Southwest and you expect Yorubas to allow it stand? Does Pete Edochie have Tinubu's health records to prove this rubbish he's saying? So, a sick man has traveled to dozens of states in 2 months and stood for over 1 hour in some of those places?
Statements like these are what will make the North and West rally round Tinubu. Ibos never learn!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by johnDkay(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:

Afonja kee you there. Olori pelebe.
But that's the truth, una want suffer forever, Goodluck to you all.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
charlesditro:
Nairaland shouldn't accommodate the use of such language......either suspend them or ban any individual who directly or outrightly uses profane or insulting terms on anyone.......as well as any word that insights violence, hate and war.
So this thing pain una like this!! But you can throw insults upon insults on Tinubu without anyone holding you, then you must be a dunce!!! It is high time your people are paid back in their own coin.

We won't see your likes when igbos are on rampage here but you will show face when you are taking a kick. Thank God this platform belongs to a liberal Yoruba man, if it belongs to an hardcore Yoruba nationalist, you and your likes would have been tamed long ago.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Infact, since they do not respect Tinubu, I hereby call Pete Edochie an IDIOT! He's not fit to lace Tinubu's shoes in anyway. Foolish old tribalistic Idiot!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by temielects(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

but to be candid atiku looks so much healthier than tinubu..argue with your keyboard kiss

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

No true Yoruba person with a proper home training will disrespect Edochie or the wisdom of his words!

I ask yet again... What wrong or lie did he utter?!!
To single out Tinubu is plain foolishness, is Atiku not old? Why not promote your candidates and leave Tinubu alone, if Tinubu steps down today, igbo won't still be president, so what is all the fuss?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
charlesditro:
i wonder if God actually created some people intentionally or in error. You just dey insalt person wey dey your papa age grade because of his opinion. You are so die hard a fan of Tinubu as to what stake are you going to benefit? I almost ignored you because that would have been the best but I just couldn't help it but to put this down here so other people who have conscience can at least evaluate the gravity of your bitternes torwads a tribe you came into the world to witness and would still leave while they still exist. Anything wey posses you can leave you if you want it to, unless say na u possess the spirit.

Since Ibos do not respect Tinubu who is their fathers' agemate, we will give it to them fire for fire. We will soon start attacking every figure they cherish in their land. Keep your sermons to yourself! Did U caution those clowns with poor upbringing from attacking Tinubu? If U didn't, keep your sermon!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chiboy484:
We need young energetic individuals to lead us not enough is enough
.......and your people were Atikulating 3 years ago..... confused people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by thisisit: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
TINUBU SHOULD REMAIN PERMANENTLY IN LONDON FOR PROPER MEDICAL CARE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
peculiar2233:

I'm a typical Yoruba man but truth must be told and if anyone is foolish here, my brother it's u.
People like u are the reason Nigeria is going backward.
Let me ask u, is Tinubu not too weak for d post? Just be honest with yourself
This one is even ashamed of his tribe, he is masquerading....well, you have every reason to be ashamed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
realestate99:

.......and your people were Atikulating 3 years ago..... confused people.

Don't mind them. They supported a man whose boss called a thief 3 good times publicly and are now forming 'good Nigerians'.. Any region who voted for Atiku does not have any moral right to castigate any candidate. Bitter people; That's how they refused to give Abiola up to 50% in 1993 also. We remember history!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Greatlee54:
Your father must be a compound fool for you to lack manners. How can you call someone a fool for expressing himself, what happened to freedom of expression. You must be very daft and stupid to address an elderly man that way.
I really love how that comment is tormenting "these" people, is Tinubu not an elderly person that your people has turned to an insult hub? You are a dirty hypocrite!!! Edochie deserves every insult he gets

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by realestate99: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Siwel25:

Don't mind them. They supported a man whose boss called a thief 3 good times publicly and are now forming 'good Nigerians'.. Any region who voted for Atiku does not have any moral right to castigate any candidate. Bitter people; That's how they refused to give Abiola up to 50% in 1993 also. We remember history!
The funny thing is they assume they are wise but reverse is the case, they are just too emotional, Damn it!!! They lack tact, well I love dealing with them offline because they are easy prey, just like a woman tell them what they want to hear and you will have your way...like I always say, they are not wise but cunning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by kessdivine4all: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

This product of a leaked condom, from tear tear face republic dear open your smelly mouth to insult your father's mate, because he said the truth. The baron will never be president, you can go and hug the nearest transformer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

Pete said the truth and we know it.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by olatuns2017: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/01/tinubu-too-weak-he-should-leave-presidential-ambition-younger-healthier-nigerians-%E2%80%93

Congratulations in advance

Atiku too young
Bidden too old
Trump too old

Immaterial observation

Bola2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by bilulu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Blablamalala:

How old was Jonathan?

Was/Is Jonathan not fit? The country really don't need anyone who will be in and out of London hospitals but your choice who you chose to vote
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Chrismania100: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2022
I donot know why Nigerian are still are suffering from myopia. Is it not this Tinubu that repackaged this criminal called Buhari to us as a Saint,and sell him to Nigeria??
In an organised civilised country, Tinubu is supposed to be in jail by now...
Now,this devilish selfish Yoruba is now advertising this Tinubu as Saint now to suffocate Nigerian. HAD IT BE AN IGBO PERSON THAT REPACKAGED, this Buhari,is not

sreamsense:

Is health the only comprehension your brain capacity can carry in that text? Please, give it to most senior educated in your family to interprete the text to you or wait till you do brain evaluation to be sure you can read and understand. It is not a crime to comment on text you don't understand, there are many other threads that use simple vocabularies you can comprehend, go there and comment

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Karlosorji(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
The only talk in town that we know about Tinubu is pee pee attitude. We cannot vote someone that is showing interest in looting our public funds dry. Atleast we know his looting legacy in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by effort1: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Despite tinubu's old age and health condition as they claimed, no one has showed interest and workings among all the aspirants as of today.

Make una just rest, promote your young candidate in peace.

Most of this people will still campaign and vote for atiku when he eventually win the PDP primary.

Where are the young candidates he is talking about?

They are all in hiding as if masqurade dey pursue them.

So, you don't mind voting another sick person as your president?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by adelaja70(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2022
fof1:

You are a Very Foolish and Selfish Fellow...just for ur Paid Job and Greed. Pete Edochie is More intelligent than ur Whole Family put together...he is even more Educated and Oriented than All his Likes in ur Entire Family...that is why He Thinks STRAIGHT. Even as Atiku is Older than TINUBU, He is even Healthier and Stronger than BAT that U Promote...Stop Deceiving Urself,Pls
You are their doctor abi? Doctor Okoro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by adelaja70(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Karlosorji:
The only talk in town that we know about Tinubu is pee pee attitude. We cannot vote someone that is showing interest in looting our public funds dry. Atleast we know his looting legacy in Lagos
He's peeing in your mouth and you are in the same Lagos hawking fanyogo and Gala... Kadafun o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by knowhowk: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol who know this one for Nigeria.. abeg go sleep jare.... Mumu too go dey talk about Tinubu
Many know him including you ...He is not Mumu ...U are Real Mumu
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Shemadex(m): 12:41am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

u have spoken well

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.