Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70115 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Starz825(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
But this is wicked and callous....
Jesus Christ..
Somebody arrived from UK only for her to meet her untimely death few hours after...

Omoo
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by derecho(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

Romanoff:

What has my comment has to do with any man dakun?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kayperry: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

How is violence even an option among other things JUST becos be found out his wife owns property oblivous to him solution na to kill her .... no matter the hurt or pain he felt if he must retaliate why not just do unto her what she did to him or just disinherit her if he can't forgive.
You should have a bed next to that so called husband in psychiatric centre. how is killing her a solution, whats the brother offense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Bigchristo: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1
Nothing she does actually justifies her death, even if the house was built by the husband the man has no right to do such thing, I feel pity to see people end their lives due to someone else’s wickedness, women please always do a careful observation about the man you wish to settle down with because life has no duplicate, do not settle with a violence man who can’t control their anger whenever you guys have issues that’s the basic caused of domestic violence in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Dimanene: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
King3urna:

Why are people this stupid on nairaland and why is nairaland now this low even sick people come here and spit trash and you do nothing this nairaland will soon be useless if you the MOD don’t do anything awon werrey

What do you expect when "their head" is more sick... Very pathetic lots

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by MrMoney55: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
people just talk here because the haven't heard from the man now if i may ask after thou shall not have any other God before me which other sin does God hate its thou shall not covet pastors will not explain this to you now let me explain it so that you can understand maybe why the man acted that way.remember psalm is the longest book in the bible and if you read ur bible very well what sin did he commit?contentiousness and did God forgave him?no God was angry that he stopped David from building his temple right? now do you know how it feels if someone cheats you out of ur hard earned sweat? lets not pretend here we all can kill for that reason alone except God help us that man isn't a mad man he couldn't handle being betrayed by his own wife or former wife simple so be fair in ur dealings to avoid things like this because covetousness is an unforgivable sin even in the bible so lets wait for the man version of the story simple
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by EDOLUWA: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Am sure he is regretting his action now. Please let's build our house on the fear of God. How can you think of killing your own wife, that's so horrible!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Romanoff(f): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
derecho:

Did I lie?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by IamGreen1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Toxic people don't ever change. They might just pretend to be better but overtime would revert to their old ways or even worse.
She shouldn't have reconciled with the animal.
Hmm....

Hmmmmm, he's truly an animal.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
musty177:

Nothing good comes from the east as well� Pathetic bigots
pathetic, tribalistic animal spotted.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kayperry: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

Feeling worthless, emptiness, greed, covetousness, infact i see a lazyman that just want to amount to something without sweat ... the fact that he killed her alongside to cover his tracks signifies a Gold digger.

As a man if you worth meaningful and things are booming the last thing you want to know is properties your wife get, even if he find out his wife is hiding things is surest relieve from pain & hurt will be his own achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Dimanene: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

Hello, your comment stinks! It's cool when a man have a property in his name or son's name, without the wife's names. But an atrocity when a woman does same.
Bunch of hypocrites! Ain't gonna reply any response from you though *spits*

9 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

Is there anywhere in the story where it says that the woman betrayed the man? How is treachery and betrayal the Hallmark of Nigerian women? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ybaby:

Avoid poor men. I always shout this but una no dey listen.. See the wretched husband !!!
I haven't been myself since i heard this news.
Benjamin , you see your life. What on earth could have pushed you to do this? How could you?
If you were tired of the marriage, you should have just walked away. Why why why
Please he isn't a lazy guy,He is a chartered accountant,has a consulting firm in Lagos. He actually refused to join the family in UK .
He is doing well for himself in Lagos.
He was to go visit them this Easter.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by derecho(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anything that isn't 100% accurate isn't the Truth.What do you call what's not true?
Romanoff:

Did I lie?

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

Who bought the property? Did she acquire the property with the man's money or was it a joint acquisition?

So if a wife doesn't discuss the name that should be on the property she acquired by herself, then the husband should kill her?

Pls which property did the brother in law buy that he didn't discuss with the killer that warranted his death?

So women should control their actions and reactions. What should the men do?

8 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

May we not marry one of the devil's children packaged as spouses in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ybaby:

Avoid poor men. I always shout this but una no dey listen.. See the wretched husband !!!

If u are rich, I will understand. But pls try to inform yourself before u get emotional:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/millionaire-admits-killing-wife-in-newport-beach/2821848/%3famp
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Treadway: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
dep07:

Benjamin , you see your life. What on earth could have pushed you to do this? How could you?
If you were tired of the marriage, you should have just walked away. Why why why
Please he isn't a lazy guy,He is a chartered accountant,has a consulting firm in Lagos. He actually refused to join the family in UK .
I was shocked too when I saw the name. I don't know him but we are LinkedIn connections. The name is hard to miss, so immediately I saw the name in the thread I had to login to LinkedIn to confirm with pics that it was the same person. Omo pple are unpredictable o. This is pure evil.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrMoney55:
people just talk here because the haven't heard from the man now if i may ask after thou shall not have any other God before me which other sin does God hate its thou shall not covet pastors will not explain this to you now let me explain it so that you can understand maybe why the man acted that way.remember psalm is the longest book in the bible and if you read ur bible very well what sin did he commit?contentiousness and did God forgave him?no God was angry that he stopped David from building his temple right? now do you know how it feels if someone cheats you out of ur hard earned sweat? lets not pretend here we all can kill for that reason alone except God help us that man isn't a mad man he couldn't handle being betrayed by his own wife or former wife simple so be fair in ur dealings to avoid things like this because covetousness is an unforgivable sin even in the bible so lets wait for the man version of the story simple

What have u even said? How does God and David relate to the topic? Why is the man on the run? What do you want to hear from him when he is on the run?

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by integrity16(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why is she in Nigeria?? She should've remained there naw after all the death threats??

I'm sure she chest-beated herself into entering Nigeria like the man cannot do shit to her after send her death threats. What a foolish way to die.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
kayperry:

For you i guess everything is just about scores, try reset your priorities.

it's a sad one, may God continue to save me from wrong decisions & choices. undecided and may justices catchup with the evil man

When someone points out the evil of men on the forum, it is termed counting scores.

Grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "but" is the rubbish justification men give to other men who have killed or beaten a woman up. It means you are ready to support evil because of this or that.

When will you actually condemn the men and the actions they have taken? "But she did this, she did that". Does that justify killing or beating her up? We are yet to see you support a man killing another man with that "but" commentary. You use it only on women.

When will you males grow up and develop a conscience?

Deal with the issue of men who think they are above the law and entitled to killing and battering women. Not useless "I don't support/condone/tolerate/stand for/have never done this but/however/while/though/due to" platitudes when you know nothing about the woman in question.

Later when men are branded murderers, women beaters and rapists you will come out and claim it is a generalization. It's not. You support it with "but".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koyyess: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why are the murderers usually ugly and why can't African women stay away from abusive animals? angry

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Bbbw: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by int0x80(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
What a lazy man!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Lazenby007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Useless he-goat.He and Buhari are the same.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
dep07:

Thank you my sister for this your post. I knew that man is not a lazy man. i am pretty sure he set this wife up for life. He is the one that made his wife a 'somebody' The news is SAD on all levels.

I'm equally angry for the senseless deaths.

For all you 'dumbskulls' responding to my post without any attempt to understand the message i was trying to convey, i will be blunt here.

WOMEN, THINK SMART. KNOW YOUR SPOUSES AND YOUR BOUNDRIES. A BLOODY PIECE OF LAND OR ANY PROPERTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE. Especially when you have 4 young children to cater for.

She lives in Scotland for christ'ssake. The land is in Lagos. The husband is also in Lagos.

To make matters worse, the man may even walk. Nigeria police have not solved murder cases of victims with the knife still stuck on their back, not to mention a case of Arson with 2 deaths involved. Naija police have zero forensics capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by shaybebaby(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Can you think of a reason that could push someone to murder you?
Maybe reading his asinine comments? angry

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
dep07:

You are asking why, when it is obvious he is a jealous entitled bastard? Whether a chartered accountant or not, he's clearly not doing well enough.

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dimanene:

Hello, your comment stinks! It's cool when a man have a property in his name or son's name, without the wife's names. But an atrocity when a woman does same.
Bunch of hypocrites! Ain't gonna reply any response from you though *spits*

Do you think a murder apologist will have anything reasonable to contribute to this thread, except more excuses and justification of murder?

Many people on this forum need to be checked.

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
kayperry:

How is violence even an option among other things JUST becos be found out his wife owns property oblivous to him solution na to kill her .... no matter the hurt or pain he felt if he must retaliate why not just do unto her what she did to him or just disinherit her if he can't forgive.
You should have a bed next to that so called husband in psychiatric centre. how is killing her a solution, whats the brother offense

Thank you for this your comment. We have a lot of murder apologists once the person murdered is a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.