Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38627 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

wat I SEE as a Ganja Planter, u can't SEE!

She can NEVER kip d virginity till wedding DAY!

She go collect like 16 different PREEK b4 she SETTLE down!

Na Small PIKIN STILL de worry her, MAMA and Papa ADVICE STILL de Ring for her HEAD pan!

Wen CODED Nigga JAM her, she go 4get all does MATTERZ Bcus she no go 1 lose d Nigga!

Una STILL de BUY market for ShopRite!

Una NEVER Wise up yet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hahahahahahaaa my guy where you dey na?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who told you she's a virgin No worry, on ur wedding night e go shock you

T O DARLING

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by puremaker7(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her
then rape her and go to prison so that you too can get raped

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by juman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you have stable source of income, you can marry her now.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by mmadu5(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

You can do anal sex with her bro . Use lots of lubes

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided

You are a born simp, keep your mouth shut. See this early 20s pikin oh

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
pyro62:
You never catch her pants down with man that's why you think she's yours and a virgin.
Bro women are scum!!
No go turn to sabinus on your wedding night shaa
make him no go turn "70 years old man " grin

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Romanoff(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Uncle, leave that wise girl alone and go after a co fornicator like you.

I use God beg you.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by jasminer: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I am at loss here as to what advice you really want from us here. Do you expect us to advice you to rape her or something? undecided

If you can't wait for her then get the fk out of her life. Na by force for you to date her? undecided

A taya o
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by pinknipple: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022

Manufacture a problem for her,solve it

Make sure she can't be able to pay you back in a geffy,

As soon as this is carried out effectively,you can bang her all the rest of your life

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
CondemnBattery:
You are a bad influence. A very bad one. You can't be my friend

See me, see condemn battery oh

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by VirileNelly2420: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you can't be patient or go for masturbation then break up with her so you can solve your problems.. undecided
Ha, aunty are u advocating for masturbation? cheesy cheesy...

Oh, I just recall u no b church goer.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by kiddkash(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
how do you know she is a virgin.

let me come and confirm it

about to pop a bottle of Vawulence

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Reinamaria(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

If you can't wait till she's ready, then let her go. It is that simple.
Do not pressure her.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by correctyourself(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Go and think of improvement of your future career, you still sound young.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
to for your age mate and leave all these sweet talks. The real owner will come for that girl later. U are just wasting your time

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Reinamaria(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
mmadu5:

You can do anal sex with her bro . Use lots of lubes

Are you insane!??
That is how demons like you go about damaging innocent girls!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by joelbooks: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by faithfull18(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
The girl better be wise for her own good.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Lekmanz87(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Ogbeni focus on how to make a living,leave marriage matter for now….so ra fun obinrin oluwa awa pelu

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Bmaster(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yeye girls everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ogascomax: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

While I was reading this article I was wondering who as seem girl like mine. Now the difference here is that firstly, I am in my thirties and secondly I am working towards marrying her although she wants me to give her some time that she isn't ready for marriage that at least let her be done with her education which she would by next year. Before I met her she wasn't planning to get married the next five years but not anymore again because she just don't want to lose me either. However, in your case age is against you and you are unprepared for settling down with her. It will be hard for you to remain that way for that long since you aren't a virgin either. It's good for you anyways because fornication is also a sin so stay aware from that. You either make up your mind to keep her or to quit.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by obembet(f): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Please support her and allow her to keep her Virginity.

Am still a virgin too

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by 360command: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
if you plan to marry in 6years, that girl will cheat on you and eventually marry someone else.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Moh247: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very simple matter, you want sex she doesn't want sex. Then you guys don't have enough grounds to remain in an intimate relationship

Simply keep her as a good friend while you seek company of other girls willing to have sex with you or use the olosho apps like tinder to find fvck mates

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
fvck he armpit its d same thing it's just that there are bones there u will enjoy it try it and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dapadawee: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
Hope this is a section for senseless people. Both the op and sharers, likes, etc all looks and sound foolish

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by OGwales(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mumuuu... You teast am to no say na VGin grin grin grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
You have nothing to lose by waiting she's not exploiting you

There's no medal for disvirgining

But both of you should become more godly in other to be able to overcome to the end

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Babydarling: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Biko let that girl be ooo

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Goldbw122(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
See as vaginarian use this one brain dey play okoso. Who confirmed her virginity?
Help me ask am
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by bigpicture001: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Plz ooo.. dont eveer try it ooo... Dump her straight away....

Sh wil later dump u because there will b no bond. Btw u guys.... Don't try it at all for any reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.