Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38679 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by H4CK3R5: 5:11am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:

I should masturbate for six years? No way
Manchi if u know wuhs good for u, get urself a coded side chick.try Ur best make e no cast for that 6yrs. No cap grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by H4CK3R5: 5:15am On Jul 01, 2022
GOFRONT:
A virgin at 20??

She's tried to have come this far with it...
*other rich and wise guys to you* thanks for bringing her this far, we'll take it from here now grin grin grin grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

wat I SEE as a Ganja Planter, u can't SEE!

She can NEVER kip d virginity till wedding DAY!

She go collect like 16 different PREEK b4 she SETTLE down!

Na Small PIKIN STILL de worry her, MAMA and Papa ADVICE STILL de Ring for her HEAD pan!

Wen CODED Nigga JAM her, she go 4get all does MATTERZ Bcus she no go 1 lose d Nigga!

Una STILL de BUY market for ShopRite!

Una NEVER Wise up yet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Be reasonable, bro. People have values and principles. Advise the young man right. He is in his 20ies. Hasn't achieved a single thing in life. Rather than chasing virgins and trying to make one break her vow to her God or her future husband, he can go get a job or a hoe. Respect people's decisions

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BusinessPlan22: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2022
I believe in Good ladies, they still exist

But this girl will finally give another
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Atticusxsz:

What kind of a perverted kink is that or perhaps, you're definitely kidding, aren't you? shocked
This is absolutely new to me. Is the commenter a human being at all?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by sript: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Unitedabby:
Not every girl is loose man....there are still a good number of virgins... A Cousin sister of mine was a virgin until her wedding night... The husband, according to my aunt, called her to thank her profusely for raising her well and all that haven met her a virgin... Was glad when my aunt told me and was pissed at the same time sha! grin

Why were you pissed off... Na you wan marry her your cousin grin

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by jaxxy(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

She's a good girl don't stand In her way or discourage her. If she wants to remain a virgin till marriage its the best choice for any gal I believe bt for those that choose not to I neither judge. its a choice.

Are u urself a virgin? I highly doubt since ure screaming u can't be celibate. what's hard in being celibate especially when uve found the love of ur life ready to be celibate with u?

u want to go out and have temporary fun? U can have fun without sex it's about ur mindset and focus. Anyways whatever u do don't be stupid to jeopardise things and loose her. Her type is rare.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
I doubt whether she is a virgin. Mark my word, even if she is a virgin, she would lose her virginity to another guy b4 the next 6years or 7years. Oh! I shouldn't have just told u this but that's just the ugly truth. Infact, 6years to 7years time is too far. A year or 2 years time she would lose her virgin to another Nigga. I'm sorry to hurt ur feelings but that's the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Regex: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
I am beginning to think these posts are paid posts
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

She's a good girl don't stand In her way or discourage her. If she wants to remain a virgin till marriage its the best choice for any gal I believe bt for those that choose not to I neither judge. its a choice.

Are u urself a virgin? I highly doubt since ure screaming u can't be celibate. what's hard in being celibate especially when uve found the love of ur life ready to be celibate with u?

u want to go out and have temporary fun? U can have fun without sex it's about ur mindset and focus. Anyways whatever u do don't be stupid to jeopardise things and loose her. Her type is rare.
Bro, leave all these grammar, another guy go fvck the girl b4 6 to 7 years time. Infact, 6 to 7years time too far. A year or 2 years time, another guy go fvck the girl. Mark my word.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atolu01: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2022
MAD perverted thing. Better leave the innocent girl alone before you rape or manipulate her into nonsense. Her body is HERS. Damaged rats.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by watersideboys: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Trap
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Chigold101(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
I know that what you want is se.x, I will advise you to leave her alone.
Don't spoil her for her husband because you are not her husband.
Please go and look for your type.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Tzar(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
The topic is so misleading. The writer never said his girlfriend is a virgin. He only hinted that she has chosen to be celibate til marriage. Nairaland should stop this kind of falsehood and headline sensationalism.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by naikeboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Conji go kill u... U better go find girl way go day give u Bleep.... There are thousands of girls better than her that will give u Bleep and still not demand anything since u are still a student... Love shouldn't cost a thing and there shouldn't be conditions for love...

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Beetunez44(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

So marriage is not even in view for you until 2029 and you want to start getting down with her already in 2022.

What intrigues do you think will be left when you finally decide to get married? Will you still be able to sustain the same level of interest by then?

Just think this through and don't be selfish!

What I sincerely don't know is how celibacy became an odd act and promiscuity became the new norm

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This is absolutely new to me. Is the commenter a human being at all?

It's quite shocking and also new to me as well. I believe he's just exaggerating because i see no reason why a sane human would want to mekwe via someone's armpit when there are a lot of options readily available to him.

I almost 4got that Nairaland na another Cruise land altogether sha. grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by HRMK: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2022
SINCE THE ESSENCE OF ANY RELATIONSHIP IS MARRIAGE.AND YOU WONT BE READY IN NEXT 7YEARS,WHY GO INTO IT?WHY TALK ABOUT SEX WITH A VIRGIN WHEN NOT READY FOR DUTIES OF A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?FACE YOUR STUDIES OR HUSTLE FOR MONEY TO GET SETTLED!GOODLUCK!!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by HRMK: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Be reasonable, bro. People have values and principles. Advise the young man right. He is in his 20ies. Hasn't achieved a single thing in life. Rather than chasing virgins and trying to make one break her vow to her God or her future husband, he can go get a job or a hoe. Respect people's decisions
dont mind them all!they are all kids!immatured!not better than the girl herself!he should face his studies or hustles to make money!!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by yetunsbay(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Dear sibling Op,

Having scrutinize your write up,it's best to say "you're yet to lose" since you never invested financially on her.

Spend ONLY after your conjugate bliss except change in status quo.

Sincerely.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by brandsoncharlie: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, leave all these grammar, another guy go fvck the girl b4 6 to 7 years time. Infact, 6 to 7years time too far. A year or 2 years time, another guy go fvck the girl. Mark my word.

Yes thats a possibility. That's why I said those who choose to no be virgins I don't Condemn. If the girl Changes her mind later on it will be him if he sticks around and isn't stupid.

By being not stupid I mean know ur girl and her reason for her choice to be a virgin. some are not so serious about waiting and some are very serious bt it's her choice. Also he should always say his mind not pretend he's 100% ok with waiting because he's waiting not cos he wants to bt because of her.

If he 100% wants to wait he won't care if she remains a virgin or not cos he wants to wait for his own personal reasons.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by UniversalAngel(f): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided

Sir, you are the highest simp to believe that statement from her in this modern era.
You were never an alpha cos an alpha never changes.

I know for sure that you won't taste her pussy and she won't marry you.
You are just in her friendzone to keep her company till the rightful alpha male owner comes.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Y u come day report to us na we b her papa
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Tickles001(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Uniquekriss:
...and once he hits it big pretty quick, he won't be able to wait for her cos so many other girls would stalk and chase him with p*$sy

He won't be made to wait anymore. Girls are more situation aware than you think. Once he blows, the said girl would spread herself like octopus around him. She would then see him worthy to have her in every way, lest other girls would displace her.

Even when this is not the case. When a man loves a woman, he would always see her as the undisputed queen of his heart. Regardless of how much his worth has improved. Yes. He could cheat with other girls, but his loyalty remains with her.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Revolva(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Dont trust any of these girls ......bro make sure u bang her oo
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Tickles001(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2022
UniversalAngel:

I know for sure that you won't taste her pussy and she won't marry you.
You are just in her friendzone to keep her company till the rightful alpha male owner comes.

This sums it all. She's just keeping you around as an emotional beast of burden.
She's unfortunately likely to start seeing one opportunist that knows his game real soon. When he's done with her, she returns to you and tells you a sob story how he deceived her.

The op needs to start being more sexual her. Don't respect girls in that manner, it paints you weak in their sight

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by wagavil899: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Hdh

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by poweredcom(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
hey oo this one don gurl

you be mugu bet me that girl is lieing if she sees someone higher than you she will give ways to them and lie to you that she is stil a virgin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Uniquekriss(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Tickles001:

He won't be made to wait anymore. Girls are more situation aware than you think. Once he blows, the said girl would spread herself like octopus around him. She would then see him worthy to have her in every way, lest other girls would displace her.

Even when this is not the case. When a man loves a woman, he would always see her as the undisputed queen of his heart. Regardless of how much his worth has improved. Yes. He could cheat with other girls, but his loyalty remains with her.
I agree in all ramifications. Apt!
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Atticusxsz:

It's quite shocking and also new to me as well. I believe he's just exaggerating because i see no reason why a sane human would want to mekwe via someone's armpit when there are a lot of options readily available to him.

I almost 4got that Nairaland na another Cruise land altogether sha. grin
Sometimes I imagine: if people can make such comments here anonymously, what really are they capable of practically doing in reality.
People are sick without a doubt. More shocking, to say the least, these men are still in their 20ies
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by AstuteAyo(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Óòle jèrè re... Iffu know u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.