Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38672 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by pyro62(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided

Oh okay Mr alpha. If you like no find way knack that girl now as e dey hot. When she gives that flimsy reason for a breakup, just know that the alpha of alphas has loyaled her honeypot with heavy poundings in a way that can traumatize you if you even imagine it sef grin.

13 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by SenatePresdo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided

I don't know if I should side with you, or the girl.

But one thing I have to say on a neutral ground is that, no matter how hard that girl loves you, if she doesn't follow a more matured made man later, she would cheat on you. Either way, you must have a story that touches the mind.

Im telling you from experience.

The only thing you currently stand to gain from that girl is sex, if she eventually leaves you, it will pain you. But if you don't fzuck her, when she leaves, it will be very difficult for you to move on.

Mark it somewhere.

The only thing that can avert this things I said, is if you make it within the next 3 - 4 years, that's if you are lucky enough for her not leave you before then.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkiee: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
I am at loss here as to what advice you really want from us here. Do you expect us to advice you to rape her or something? undecided

If you can't wait for her then get the fk out of her life. Na by force for you to date her? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ITbomb(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her
Should we tell him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Rickmann: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

Everybody claims to be an Alpha on nairaland..

Chai! grin grin I have seen things on this platform I swear.

12 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Realmi: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
If u cant wait, leave her now

Because u go still leave her later grin

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Codeye(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
I once had this problem no sex before marriage thing bro do you know that I find out that my Babe hole fit swallow me? Guy sex is a must in any relationship involving Man and woman. If not regret will be the aftermath. Peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by obyrich(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
Excort sighted.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by CaptainFM1: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
You too do normal thing na.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Segzy22: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are a mumu man

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by miren340: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Virgin or borehole

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by koolaid87: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
No wahala

No urgent 2k

No recharge card

No unnecessary spending.

Do not invest in a volatile asset liability

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by olamilarks(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

While she's telling someone else "Choke me Daddy!"

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Zyedod: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Theunbothered: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Breakup with the fool
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Neddstark: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
You should dictate the terms of your relationship or become a professional wànker to please her.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Antai123(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
F:ck her my friend, before someone else will. This is how simps start reasoning, another guy will be latching her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by DrDunamis(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
Focus your life on personal development and growth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nonexisting: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
See as vaginarian use this one brain dey play okoso. Who confirmed her virginity?

12 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by CondemnBattery(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Patience is virtue.
If truly she's a virgin, then you are blessed.
Kindly make your life better, by being a better man. When you're ready for marriage, marry her and thank me later.

That's if she's truly a virgin. The ladies out there these days are 80% runs girls.
Don't throw what you have away, because of 10mins pleasure.

Chai!!! Did I just read "you are in your early 20's"
This kids sef. Guy face your studies and leave women alone.

So after you disvirgin her, which I'm sure you wanna do, what then happens?
Dump her and go for another prey?

Later you will say I can't marry her cos of her body counts.... You need to be flogged

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by tiswell(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then go for mas**tirbation.. undecided
see advice angry

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
How do you know she is being honest with you by claiming virgin? If she is truly a virgin, play along but do your best to disvirgin her sharply no time. One guy go later disvirgin her, bone those her till marriage gospel.

8 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Buksaylor: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Concentrate on your studies...
When she grows,she will even find other men more livelier than you who would disvrgin her...

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by staticoko(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
O boy dea run matters outside first, then dea wait for her, but I bet u say no be u go disvirgin her.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Neddstark: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Codeye:
I once had this problem no sex before marriage thing bro do you know that I find out that my Babe hole fit swallow me? Guy sex is a must in any relationship involving Man and woman. If not regret will be the aftermath. Peace

The widest puss i ever had was the one that told me she was celibate for a whole year. All I felt was empty space.

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
No sex. Case closed. You too do well quick in life to get married.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by tibatobi: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
This one na small pikin gist jare
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Antai123(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please give me her number, let me suffocate her.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Streetmovement(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just unsubscribed
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by CondemnBattery(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are a bad influence. A very bad one. You can't be my friend
Intellectuall01:
How do you know she is being honest with you by claiming virgin? If she is truly a virgin, play along but do your best to disvirgin her sharply no time. One guy go later disvirgin her, bone those her till marriage gospel.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Go for who wants sex noni. In Nigeria una dey use relationship hide una real intentions. Sex lol

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by naija4life247: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
So there are still Magas like this one in this city.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.