Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38678 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Marry your age mate
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Karlifate: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

I have been dating my girlfriend since 2016, she's a virgin and till this moment we've not had sex. We are planning on settling down this year though. It's a matter of patience and prayers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e no easy oooooo

Before you compare and contrast, are you a student like the OP?
Or
Is your gf also a 20 year old student?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Wow! Nicely summed up. Do y"all get jobs in PH? Are there industries or how do the people get on?

Jobs ke? There are jobs but only my community alone known as Onne in Eleme LG in PH or as it's been refer to as Onne Port accommodates/houses more than 350 plus companies. You're shock, abi? But getting work over here as an indigene is like finding a needle in a haystack. Our leaders and chiefs has sold our rights and all for peanuts but this year will be different due to the new incoming ruler that will take over the Onne throne in no distant time.

Strangers can easily get jobs over here unlike we indigenes, since you'll have to be related or know someone at the echelon of power or you'll have to belong to a party etc.

Nepotism is in full rear over here. If i tell you what i went through in my own community, you'll probably think it's a movie script that I'm narrating to you. You'll see persons with just waec certificate working and learning a skill in these companies while earning 150k and above, and you'll see a graduate that's done with Nysc with other vocational certification struggling to get a job and some of we here have been without job since 2018 till date.

Nonetheless, i believe this year will be better since we've never been so hopeful as at now unlike other years before now. But generally, there are jobs in PH and its environs but i believe Lagos has got more prospects in terms of job placement due to its diverse environment and people.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Jobs ke? There are jobs but only my community alone known as Onne in Eleme LG in PH or as it's been refer to as Onne Port accommodates/houses more than 350 plus companies. You're shock, abi? But getting work over here as an indigene is like finding a needle in a haystack. Our leaders and chiefs has sold our rights and all for peanuts but this year will be different due to the new incoming ruler that will take over the Onne throne in no distant time.

Strangers can easily get jobs over here unlike we indigenes, since you'll have to be related or know someone at the echelon of power or you'll have to belong to a party etc.

Nepotism is in full rear over here. If i tell you what i went through in my own community, you'll probably think it's a movie script that I'm narrating to you. You'll see persons with just waec certificate working and learning a skill in these companies while earning 150k and above, and you'll see a graduate that's done with Nysc with other vocational certification struggling to get a job and some of we here have been without job since 2018 till date.

Nonetheless, i believe this year will be better since we've never been so hopeful as at now unlike other years before now. But generally, there are jobs in PH and its environs but i believe Lagos has got more prospects in terms of job placement due to its diverse environment and people.

Hmm. Shocking indeed. Good to know that you're from Onne. Some people there are kinda rich. That's a popular place. Been there a few times over a decade ago. Do they pay you developmental fees or bursaries?

Do you have any propect to migrate to Lagos for jobs? Have you ever tried out of your comfort zone?

Personally, I hate the boisterous Lagos life. It feels like circumventing and the country living is too cumbersome for me. It can pass for its vivacity but I need more calm.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hmm. Shocking indeed. Good to know that you're from Onne. Some people there are kinda rich. That's a popular place. Been there a few times over a decade ago. Do they pay you developmental fees or bursaries?

Do you have any propect to migrate to Lagos for jobs? Have you ever tried out of your comfort zone?

Personally, I hate the boisterous Lagos life. It feels like circumventing and the country living is too cumbersome for me. It can pass for its vivacity but I need more calm.

Yeah, they do pay development fees to the community. Although, some of our chiefs and elders use those opportunities to enrich themselves. As for bursaries, it's been paid as we speak. As of last 2 weeks ago, the payment was ongoing. And, 100 persons who are undergraduates below 200 level and jambites were awarded scholarship which was also announce in churches yesterday.

Yeah, i almost secured a lucrative job at Asaba at FIRS after service in 2018 but it didn't come to fruition since i didn't bulge or succumb the temptations that came with the lady that wanted securing the job for me. It was against my conscience and would've drastically affected my mental health.

Something similar also occurred in Lagos. Although, i lived in lagos at Ajah with a female obsessed friend for 4 months before returning back due to the demise of my maternal grandma. She had the capabilities of helping me secure a job but i know i was going to be indebted 4 life since i knew no one over there. She's going to risk everything 4 me which isn't bothersome to her but to me, we know how stuffs like these do ends up.

Nonetheless, I'm still pushing as always. wink
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Yeah, they do pay development fees to the community. Although, some of our chiefs and elders use those opportunities to enrich themselves. As for bursaries, it's been paid as we speak. As of last 2 weeks ago, the payment was ongoing. And, 100 persons who are undergraduates below 200 level and jambites were awarded scholarship which was also announce in churches yesterday.

Yeah, i almost secured a lucrative job at Asaba at FIRS after service in 2018 but it didn't come to fruition since i didn't bulge or succumb the temptations that came with the lady that wanted securing the job for me. It was against my conscience and would've drastically affected my mental health.

Something similar also occurred in Lagos. Although, i lived in lagos at Ajah with a female obsessed friend for 4 months before returning back due to the demise of my maternal grandma. She had the capabilities of helping me secure a job but i know i was going to be indebted 4 life since i knew no one over there. She's going to risk everything 4 me which isn't bothersome to her but to me, we know how stuffs like these do ends up.

Nonetheless, I'm still pushing as always. wink
Firstly, I am sorry for your loss. It appears that you were close to her.

Secondly, I clearly understand your hurdle with women and career. I can resonate with it. Peace of mind is better than slavery. Good to know that you can read a bait before it switches.

Thirdly, do you engage in any current personal development programs?

Can I get one thing, you mean since graduation, you haven't secured a job?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Firstly, I am sorry for your loss. It appears that you were close to her.

Secondly, I clearly understand your hurdle with women and career. I can resonate with it. Peace of mind is better than slavery. Good to know that you can read a bait before it switches.

Thirdly, do you engage in any current personal development programs?

Can I get one thing, you mean since graduation, you haven't secured a job?

Talking about indulging in personal development programs, i haven't. What are current personal development programs that you're certain and sure of, in which i believe you're certainly knowledgeable about?

I'm not mincing words here bro. I graduated in 2016 and rounded up service in 2018 but I'm sorry to say that I've been so unfortunate with securing a job at my place due to the way things are run over here. I told you before, that you ought to have someone at the helms of affairs/echelon of power and also be affiliated to a ruling body or party which isn't entirely my thing. And also, my family's name is a renown one in which has hindered me from getting 2 to 3 jobs that i merited after some series of standardize aptitude test and interviews to check our capabilities in our chosen areas of interest.

Firstly, it's for a position i applied for relating to customer service officer in Notore Garden Estate in Onne in 2019 where i made top 3 out of 15 candidates that applied for the said position. The company wanted employing base on our academic field and merit which put me ahead at 92% overall rating while the 2nd person made around 85% or thereabouts. The third was on 60% plus but our then youth president stalled the process because the 3rd candidate was his own desired candidate but didn't scale through. And due to that, nobody was selected and that's how that opportunity came to an abrupt end.

Secondly, there's a protest at Notore Chemical Company that was orchestrated by the Onne youths that lasted for 7 days and an ultimatum was reached.
And we were told to bring about for indigenes from the 4 sub clans in Onne that they would employ and train to the apex of their career pursuits and also, will be accorded sumptuous and enormous benefits as indigenes of the land.
I was opportuned to be selected amass the persons from my own clan and so was the other three. We went through some series of test couple with sitting for an aptitude test and i was the only one who scaled through. But the final interview stage was delayed for close to 6 months. After that, i complained to our chairman about how their superior interviewer amongst the six persons present was being unprofessional all through while the interview was in session. He was even making mockery of the questions i posed to them in general because according to him, we cost them millions during the blockade by my people. Our chairman laughed and said i shouldn't worry that I'll be called to undergo medical screening from them and before that, some persons working in their supply chain department congratulate me when i ran into them at marketsquare and were optimistic about me joining and working directly with them in their department. That's the 1st time in my life that the youth president of my place came to see me in person with some of the youths with his official convoy, encouraging and urging me to aspire and make Onne as a whole proud.
Later on, it's a friend of mine that was later switched in my stead due to reasons best known to them and since then, the chairman that's suppose to give me reasons for what happened was nowhere to be found. But a close source said i wasn't loyal to their course and i wasn't an associate member of their affiliation. That's how that chapter ended while some persons up till today don't know what truly transpired. They are even unaware about the whole thing.

Lastly, my relative that's the president of our onne graduate forum brought about an opportunity of working in WACT but we were many seeking for job but they wanted just 4 persons. We submitted our CVs and all but finally, someone at the top removed my CV giving reasons that my uncle is one of the richest person in our community and that the said opportunity shouldn't be stretched to my end. It happened after i never received a call or text from the said company to commence work while the other 3 colleagues of mine were called and commenced work thereafter.
It wasn't a hidden issue because i was briefed by my relative about it. So, that's how it's been ever since.

Presently, I'm learning a skill as a machinist assistant at WAV and i started 2 weeks back but I'm being paid a meagre sum as stipend for upkeep and it's under a pay contractor who's one of our foremost chief. But if an opportunity to grow presents itself, I'll leave without turning back since there are persons that have been working for 8 years plus and they don't earn more than a 100k while those brought in due to community protest and all, are earning 130k to 200k.
You'll see someone that you're certainly more qualified than in all spheres earning 3 times of your monthly salary. So, it's just grace.
Nevertheless, I'm hopeful of getting a better job soonest or within the year.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Unitedabby(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
sript:
[/b]

Why were you pissed off... Na you wan marry her your cousin grin

lol..not at all...was pissed because I know HE wasn't grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2022
I felt a little lethargic after reading this. The reason: You don't just know the wealth that is moved across Onne on a daily basis. No southerner should have nothing less than #5m in his account. There is no reason why one should seek jobs in Nigeria. There is free money for all to create and sustain the job market. Your travails are book worthy.

As for courses, I just can't recommend any cos' the interest and passion need to be to excel in it. Are you enthusiastic about computing? I'm a data programmer with a long list of other special courses too that are essential in many establishments in which I have worked.

So, any upgrade is a wide gate. Good that you keep busy at least during the day. What do you have a passion for?
Atticusxsz:

Talking about indulging in personal development programs, i haven't. What are current personal development programs that you're certain and sure of, in which i believe you're certainly knowledgeable about?

I'm not mincing words here bro. I graduated in 2016 and rounded up service in 2018 but I'm sorry to say that I've been so unfortunate with securing a job at my place due to the way things are run over here. I told you before, that you ought to have someone at the helms of affairs/echelon of power and also be affiliated to a ruling body or party which isn't entirely my thing. And also, my family's name is a renown one in which has hindered me in from getting 2 to 3 jobs that i merited after some series of standardize aptitude test and interviews to check our capabilities in our chosen areas of interest.

Firstly, it's for a position i applied for relating to customer service officer in Notore Garden Estate in Onne in 2019 where i made top 3 out of 15 candidates. The company wanted employing base on field and merit which put me ahead at 92% overall rating while the 2nd person made around 85% or thereabouts. The third was on 60% plus but our then youth president stalled the process because the 3rd candidate was his own desired candidate but didn't scale through. And due to that, nobody was selected and that's how that opportunity came to an abrupt end.

Secondly, there's a protest at Notore Chemical Company that was orchestrated by the Onne youths that lasted for 7 days and an ultimatum was reached.
And we were told to bring about for indigenes from the 4 sub clans that they would train and employ their highest standard.
I was opportuned to be selected amass the person's from my own clan and so was the other three. We went through some series of test couple with sitting for an aptitude test and i was the only one who scaled through. But the final interview stage was delayed for close to 6 months. After that, i complained to our chairman about how their superior interviewer amongst the six persons present was being unprofessional all through while the interview was in session. He was even making mockery of the questions i posed to them in general because according to him, we cost them millions during the blockade by my people. Our chairman laughed and said i shouldn't worry that I'll be called to undergo medical screening from them and before that, some persons working in their supply chain department congratulate me when i ran into them at marketsquare and were optimistic about me joining and working directly with them in their department. That's the 1st time in my life that the youth president of my place came to see me in person with some of the youths with his official convoy, encouraging and urging me to aspire and make Onne as a whole proud.
Later on, it's a friend of mine that was later switched in my stead due to reasons best known to them and since then, the chairman that's suppose to give me reasons for what happened was nowhere to be found. But a close source said i wasn't loyal to their course and i wasn't an associate member of their affiliation. That's how that chapter ended while some persons up till today don't know what truly transpired. They are even unaware about the whole thing.

Lastly, my relative that's the president of our onne graduate forum brought about an opportunity of working in WACT but we were many seeking for job but they wanted just 4 persons. We submitted our CVs and all but finally, someone at the top removed my CV giving reasons that my uncle is one of the richest person in our community and that the said opportunity shouldn't be stretched to my end. It happened after i never received a call or text from the said company to commence work while the other 3 colleagues of mine were called and commenced work thereafter.
It wasn't a hidden issue because i was briefed by my relative about it. So, that's how it's been ever since.

Presently, I'm learning a skill as a machinist assistant at WAV and i started 2 weeks back but I'm being paid a meagre sum as stipend for upkeep and it's under a pay contractor who's one of our foremost chief. But if an opportunity to grow presents itself, I'll leave without turning back since there are persons that have been working for 8 years plus and they don't earn more than a 100k while those brought in due to community protest and all, are earning 130k to 200k.
You'll see someone that you're certainly more qualified than in all spheres earning 3 times of your monthly salary. So, it's just grace.
Nevertheless, I'm hopeful of getting a better job soonest or within the year.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I felt a little lethargic after reading this. The reason: You don't just know the wealth that is moved across Onne on a daily basis. No southerner should have nothing less than #5m in his account. There is no reason why one should seek jobs in Nigeria. There is free money for all to create and sustain the job market. Your travails are book worthy.

As for courses, I just can't recommend any cos' the interest and passion need to be to excel in it. Are you enthusiastic about computing? I'm a data programmer with a long list of other special courses too that are essential in many establishments in which I have worked.

So, any upgrade is a wide gate. Good that you keep busy at least during the day. What do you have a passion for?

I've always love computing. My initial interest back then was to study software engineering at tertiary level but it's private schools that were offering it and the fee was far too massive. So, i had to opt for Estate Mgt And Valuation. Going into stuffs like programing etc will definitely require funds because while i was serving in asaba, NIIT representelatives came to our CDS venue and were giving out leaflets about computer program/programming language that they do offer and due to how interested i was into programming and stuffs, i had to visit NIIT and its facility there in asaba and truth be told, i was awed at the structure and the computing programe/programming language they did offer like Javascript,C++,Python,Mysql,Html etc but the fee was always the stumbling block. I was just salivating all through as a corper poring and surveying over the leaflet.
Even the Safety HSE 1,2,3 program that i partook in from Novelle back there in asaba, i couldn't pay up the fee for the certificate. Although, there's a waiver on it since we're serving corpers but getting the funds back then to pay for the certification was laborious and i had to drop out of the program since i couldn't come up with the fee.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by sript: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Unitedabby:
lol..not at all...was pissed because I know HE wasn't grin

Lol.. grin

So Baba dropped zobo?? grin

Your are quite hilarious... grin

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Kipaji: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

@dopedan. Just make sure that you aren't getting played like the guy in the story below.

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Atticusxsz:

I've always love computing. My initial interest back then was to study software engineering at tertiary level but it's private schools that were offering it and the fee was far too massive. So, i had to opt for Estate Mgt And Valuation. Going into stuffs like programing etc will definitely require funds because while i was serving in asaba, NIIT representelatives came to our CDS venue and were giving out leaflets about computer program/programming language that they do offer and due to how interested i was into programming and stuffs, i had to visit NIIT and its facility there in asaba and truth be told, i was awed at the structure and the computing programe/programming language they did offer like Javascript,C++,Python,Mysql,Html etc but the fee was always the stumbling block. I was just salivating all through as a corper poring and surveying over the leaflet.
Even the Safety HSE 1,2,3 program that i partook in from Novelle back there in asaba, i couldn't pay up the fee for the certificate. Although, there's a waiver on it since we're serving corpers but getting the funds back then to pay for the certification was laborious and i had to drop out of the program since i couldn't come up with the fee.
I attest that the courses are ridiculously exorbitant. I just don't know why. The government should step in to regulate this.

A step at a time bro. You can save up for one and offer tutorials to make cash up for other courses. I can feel your exasperated efforts in this. Estate mgt is a good field too. Abuja or Lagos should be the zone for you.

Estate mgt is hot outside 9ja bro. With a crash course in facility mgt, you will be a hot sauce. 9ja is limiting. If the something big that you are hoping for doesn't materialise, I'd suggest that you leave your comfort zone. Go to where your services are in demand. 9ja is a sinkhole. The place kills dreams.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I attest that the courses are ridiculously exorbitant. I just don't know why. The government should step in to regulate this.

A step at a time bro. You can save up for one and offer tutorials to make cash up for other courses. I can feel your exasperated efforts in this. Estate mgt is a good field too. Abuja or Lagos should be the zone for you.

Estate mgt is hot outside 9ja bro. With a crash course in facility mgt, you will be a hot sauce. 9ja is limiting. If the something big that you are hoping for doesn't materialise, I'd suggest that you leave your comfort zone. Go to where your services are in demand. 9ja is a sinkhole. The place kills dreams.

It's a well known fact that 9ja is a sinkhole. If my expectations this year doesn't materialise, then I'll have to restrategise and take your aforementioned suggestion into consideration.
Thanks for your time and insights couple with all the assistance you've rendered so far. No wonder, your moniker sticks out. wink
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Atticusxsz:

It's a well known fact that 9ja is a sinkhole. If my expectations this year doesn't materialise, then I'll have to restrategise and take your aforementioned suggestion into consideration.
Thanks for your time and insights couple with all the assistance you've rendered so far. No wonder, your moniker sticks out. wink
No qualms, bro. Thanks for the compliment. I'll keep you in prayers. Stay motivated and determined.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No qualms, bro. Thanks for the compliment. I'll keep you in prayers. Stay motivated and determined.

Stay blessed. smiley
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Unitedabby(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
sript:

Lol.. grin

So Baba dropped zobo?? grin

Your are quite hilarious... grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.