Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38659 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abide by her decision.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ImoleNaija: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Respect her decision & don't invest too much in the relationship. Most importantly, always get yourself prepared for the worse.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by flexyrule(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided
Alpha Man, bringing a 20 year old child matter to a public space.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
Girl say no sex and you agree? You're a fool!
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

wat I SEE as a Ganja Planter, u can't SEE!

She can NEVER kip d virginity till wedding DAY!

She go collect like 16 different PREEK b4 she SETTLE down!

Na Small PIKIN STILL de worry her, MAMA and Papa ADVICE STILL de Ring for her HEAD pan!

Wen CODED Nigga JAM her, she go 4get all does MATTERZ Bcus she no go 1 lose d Nigga!

Una STILL de BUY market for ShopRite!

Una NEVER Wise up yet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Hahaha
This go good for music chorus o.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Mccold: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Naso I date one lady like that for 4years, claiming to be a virgin, I didn't had anything with her, now she's married with kid. Woos know what you are doing. One word is enough for the wise. Happy new month

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by CSTRR: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is just 20?
Lol.

There are still a lot of guys to come her way.
You are just a brief insignificant period in her life.

By the time she enters University, she won't remain a Virgin, I promise you.

Na she go dey visit the guy to collect dicckk.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ImoleNaija: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
obembet:
Please support her and allow her to keep her Virginity.

Am still a virgin too

Wow! Glad you're one. Forward your aza, make I shower you with sth.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
If she were to be your blood sister , what advice would you have given her , at the end same guys will be lamenting that girls of nowadays don't keep their virginity .

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by purples25(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2022
What is the end product, after breaking the virginity of a girl that told you she doesn't want such? I'm sure you will find a way to keep yourself blameless, while you turn her into the devil that caused it all.

There is no honor amongst thieves. A blame game will surely be the end of this.

You go just see say, you no achieve anything for life. If you think doing all these things has no spiritually damning effects, do it. Go break your gf even if you have no plans of settling down soon.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by papapchi(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Just be a friend to her and forget about sex, since you are not yet ready and mature to marry her now. The right man for her will come and marry her unless she will wait for you until you are ready to marry her.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Okobola146: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2022
She get somebody somewhere wey dey fok am
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Okobola146: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:

I should masturbate for six years? No way
always go to olosho wey dey your area now or look for one old woman wey no dwy born children again
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Kirkman: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2022
grin nor be you go break that girl virginity, and e go pain you reach your bone marrow. Know this and know peace. Except you are ready to marry her this coming Saturday the 2nd of May 2022.
Better let the innocent girl go and plan a better future for yourself on how to make money. Cos the same girl that is keeping her virginity will loose it on a platter to a man that will be willing to take care of her and settle down with her. That's just life's reality for you.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Emperor88(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
She is not ready for marriage and sex for 5 years or more. There is no point dating. You guys should just be friends till you're both ready for marriage. If you're both dating now, you guys will just keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Emperor88(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:

I should masturbate for six years? No way
Oga you need a bedmate not a love relationship. Find a bedmate. If you love her you will let her be.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by davillian(m): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Every girl that has said no to sex till after marriage ends up getting smashed after one week
Virgin or no virgin
I just accept and touch them were they path the Red sea open
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Itohan22:
She is a God fearing girl and you lucky to have her.
Respect the decision and stop thinking with your d**k
will the pvssy also abide by the rules ,for me a virgin at 20 yrs now in Nigeria is a big red flag,the op may end up disappointed with what he will get after 7 years of waiting, nothing wrong in testing the compartbility of what you are taking for life
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by OriginalCEO: 1:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Ximenez:

She won't remain a virgin till marriage.
You won't be the one to deflower her.

Those two things are certain.

OP If you cannot maintain her till her next BF or maybe defiler comes around, just free the babe and give ur life to Christ.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by xproducer: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

++++++++

All the answers are thankfully in God's word, the Holy Bible...

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

There are far more important things to be concerned with, so at least in self-interest, pray for and try to maintain control... because a lack of control comes with all sorts of consequences.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." - Matthew 6:32-34
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dahunsi12(m): 2:58am On Jul 01, 2022
See bad mouths, confusionist everywhere though many are talking from experience but does that means there is no ladies that can keep their body till that very day?

My advice for you is that you're still young to be keeping all this on your mind pursue your dreams with passion.

For the girl and the Virginity, if you keep your own virginity even if she eventually break up with you in as much you keep yours and faithful to God. God will bring another beautiful virgin once you're ready to settle down.

Taking from experience though.

dopedan:
no insults please

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Atticusxsz(m): 3:14am On Jul 01, 2022
osazsky:
fvck he armpit its d same thing it's just that there are bones there u will enjoy it try it and see

What kind of a perverted kink is that or perhaps, you're definitely kidding, aren't you? shocked
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by xamodans: 3:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Please do not mind the words of pessimists, their experiences directly or indirectly have turned and make them believe women are never faithful.
What you believe is what you attract. Keep the girl, be faithful too, you can do it. I dated my virgin girlfriend for 5years before we got married, and we kept each other.. I wasn't a virgin before I met her o.. You guys should focus on your careers and Christ.. Above all if God says she's the one, who Dare changes it? And if otherwise, better will replace her.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Brunicekid(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I don't know if I should side with you, or the girl.

But one thing I have to say on a neutral ground is that, no matter how hard that girl loves you, if she doesn't follow a more matured made man later, she would cheat on you. Either way, you must have a story that touches the mind.

Im telling you from experience.

The only thing you currently stand to gain from that girl is sex, if she eventually leaves you, it will pain you. But if you don't fzuck her, when she leaves, it will be very difficult for you to move on.

Mark it somewhere.

The only thing that can avert this things I said, is if you make it within the next 3 - 4 years, that's if you are lucky enough for her not leave you before then.
Bad Advice... Op, don't listen to this.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Prepared for the worst but still praying for the best.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Tregmas: 3:54am On Jul 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Wahala

You wish to get married in 6 or 7 years' time yet you wouldn't let a 20 year old who has resolved to remain chaste be.

With respect to your woman, she is the one putting herself in a tight corner. She is not cut out for intimacy yet she is in a relationship with a man who is not even celibate.

I thought people have been advised to date those who share the same ideology(ies) with them.

Clearly, you both are on different pedestals.

The young girl may give in after being pressurized by the OP and the OP will come back to Nairaland to share his conquest sermon.
This, I have seen.
well said

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by galantjoe(m): 4:03am On Jul 01, 2022
For me, virginity is overrated. Sexx is also overrated. Secondly, no sex before marriage is a scam, sham and deceitful.

I will never advice anyone to get involved in such marriage �
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by YoobaNesan: 4:16am On Jul 01, 2022
How can this be done?
I need some feasible examples.
pinknipple:

Manufacture a problem for her,solve it

Make sure she can't be able to pay you back in a geffy,

As soon as this is carried out effectively,you can bang her all the rest of your life
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by galantjoe(m): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
will the pvssy also abide by the rules ,for me a virgin at 20 yrs now in Nigeria is a big red flag,the op may end up disappointed with what he will get after 7 years of waiting, nothing wrong in testing the compartbility of what you are taking for life

I stand with you. Something must be amiss somewhere. Probably she has vaginismus or she is frigid which will come to him at very high cost.

Test before purchase - caveat emptor
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by meobizy(f): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2022
What is the problem here?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by MartinsD12(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please
If you are sure she ain't bleeping another niggarrr out there , if you are sure you have lots of patience, will you marry her , she is just 20 , lots of time though if you can't then cut your expectations off and start seeing her as a just a friend not a girlfriend except you see some level of commitment but then expect too much from girls nowadays they are unpredictable and can change colour any time soon, keep that in mind don't expect anything just friends not your girlfriend anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.