Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,769 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38626 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by AZControversial(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just keep her company before the real owner comes for her, when will Men and women learn never to date within their age range, when? Mtcheww

grin grin
Real owner..... guy, you're mean!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Gben5: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
make Una stop this talk for NL I beg how this one take concern us nah🤨
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by vicarex: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations girl! That's a huge decision.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Uniquekriss(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tickles001:

Have it in mind, that it's 99% unlikely that she will marry you. Except you hit it big real soon.
She'd leave you and marry the highest bidder when he comes along.

With the above in mind. Choose what you want to do
...and once he hits it big pretty quick, he won't be able to wait for her cos so many other girls would stalk and chase him with p*$sy

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by CondemnBattery(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your picture funny die. Life no hard my brother. How you dey?
Intellectuall01:

See me, see condemn battery oh
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
After marriage? Surely you mean after wedding, right?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by southsouthking(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Keep pressing, u'll soon discover the truth.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by mekusmanuel(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
You said no insult as if you knew that was what I'm about to do, ode. Your mates dey find money, you dey find love; tire rubber for that matter. Zukwanike!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Ejehkob: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na person future wife be that o, tuck your prick in between your legs man! grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you can't be patient or go for masturbation then break up with her so you can solve your problems.. undecided

grin grin grin grin
Hot hot hot
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by bluefilm: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her

Stop having this type of scarcity mentality

It is very dangerous.

Women come; women go.

The earlier you let the woman in your life know that she can walk away if she so wishes and you will be fine by that, the better for you.

Always let a woman know that she is replaceable, and you will see her doing anything within her powers to keep the relationship going as far as she is still interested in you.

The girl is witholding the pussy because she already knows that she doesn't necessarily need to do much to keep you.

Now let's look at it from this angle.

Assuming she breaks up with you, are you 90% sure she won't find another person like you?

Just think about it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by koyyess: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you no wan marry till the next 6 to 7 years then don't be in a relationship.

I no blame you ...na the girl wey no Sabi her level I dey blame.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by OMOJOHN001: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
She will not marry you, and Have it that another Niggar will break that virginity and dump her later.

Meaning she will knack more than three dick before she settle down and your dick may likely not be one of them.

Meanwhile, Missing person please, he left Iragbiji some years ago and he is yet to return, any information about him will be appreciated

Agbado and cassava below for anyone that's interested to eat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by EAkoteyon: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let her be, look for your type that you can be messing around with. Meanwhile God is is watching you. She's not meant for someone like you. She's too precious.

dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
obembet:

Please support her and allow her to keep her Virginity.

Am still a virgin too
undecided you way your pussy no get grip again

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Prisco4luv(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
please wait for her....

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided
Ex Alpha... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by kingsleefolli(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Check out this code and make your euro money today have made mine. Register with this code. https://www.gsmedia.cc//public/register?code=928340.and make your money
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your picture funny die. Life no hard my brother. How you dey?

Life nor supose hard but many Nigerians dey talk always say, life hard. I dey fine jare. How your side
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

I doubt if it will work

Considering your age and lack of enough experience

Well try your luck

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Baba if you cannot handle no sex till marriage then quit the relationship what is wrong with you,? So you are willing to suffer because of one woman when there are literally thousands available that’s just foolish behaviour what’s so special about her?
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Prooton:
undecided you way your pussy no get grip again

I don't even know what to say to u.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Otasikwe(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just like dat

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by alexvic12: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please don't be the reason why that beautiful soul loses her innocence.

Help her continue in that stance and be that man that leads her to greater heights.

But if you can't, kindly end the relationship now.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by henrydav: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Look for another girl friend. of you love her keep her as your casual friend

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Doctortest: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Any man who a Nigerian girl ( student for that matter ) says she will never straddle anyone till marriage and he accepts Is a compound Buffon ........
Don’t be unfortunate’ no make me remember what happened in 1949

Dumb boy dey there make pant dey wear you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make we tell am
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

I have been dating my girlfriend since 2016, she's a virgin and till this moment we've not had sex. We are planning on settling down this year though. It's a matter of patience and prayers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e no easy oooooo

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Doctortest:
Any man who a Nigerian girl ( student for that matter ) says she will never straddle anyone till marriage and he accepts Is a compound Buffon ........
Don’t be unfortunate’ no make me remember what happened in 1949

Dumb boy dey there make pant dey wear you

Not in all cases man, no be all Nigerian girls dey wayward. No dey generalize things.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

I have been dating my girlfriend since 2016, she's a virgin and till this moment we've not had sex. We are planning on settling down this year though. It's a matter of patience and prayers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e no easy oooooo
even go shock you that day..

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Prooton:
even go shock you that day..

Nothing dey shock me. She has been properly guided and I did my homework well. Na who no know wetin to do dey regret. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.