Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (61991 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Horlufemi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

Release them yourself. Na nude you nude, no kill person. Expose the guy and sue him arrest him.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ZUBY77(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

Just go straight to police
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Charisma01: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Very simple matter. Get evidence of the threat, make a police report.
Send the copy of the report to this guy and tell him to go ahead and try it.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Dearlord(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is good news grin
We are wholely waiting for d holly nude cheesy
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by chatinent: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leak it yourself and claim it's not you to the public and they should beware of photoshop.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Joeyfizzo: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
he is mad ...tell him to release them....noting special ....
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Puremaker8: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
1) go to the police station
2) release it before he release it.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by babamoha(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is the relationship between you two?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ofuonyebi: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
this is no a laughing matter to gloss over oooo!
1. cause this lady, must have landed the correct mr. right and the implication is clear as reason for fears
2. if your nude pics taken did not cross his legs between your laps, then, let the drunk grid release the cafo
sometimes, you ladies can turn something upside down to knock off the shit in the brain of men!

anyway, we are all eyes and ears...we are waiting...just keep cool ...the world will not end because of your nude
the fool shld have collected whatever price you agreed to pay him earlier but now, he lost everything here at NAIRALAND
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by golbe1972: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you more popular than Tiwa Savage? If Tiwa sex tap could be release and she didn't get depressed who are you to fall for such ? Let him release it and everyone will rest , stop making this people important! If you call off their bluff then they'll be out of market and look for something reasonable to do rather than blackmailing people.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Demaxl(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Send the nudes privately to my email and I will offer prayers on it, and it will disappear permanently from his phone, and you will be safe.

This I have seen.

LOL Guyy you are a bastard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why nairaland no get laugh emoji grin grin
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Agbebakun22: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Allow him to release it so we can watch it. Afterall oxlade and tiwa own no thrend pass one week. unclothedness u carry come and na same thing you go carry ago. Na people be IndecentStar and not animals.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Emerie22(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Get him arrested and take the matter to court. Consult a lawyer.

U need to involve the police
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by emkz: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please post the nudes here let us see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sex video gone awry
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Saintmary(f): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

I almost posted what you could have done but it's brainwork you should pay for.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Lexicon123: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Report him to the police then. undecided
... Exactly. And share recorded evidences of his threats with the police.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by CoronaVirusPro: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

If you financially buoyant, why don’t you just get rid of him.

That’s the best everlasting solution.

Keep him shut forever.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by zakkxx: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
My Sister repent and be free!! If you are still fornicating the depression will increase!! Repent genuinely!! Promise God u will not have sex again till your wedding night!! Every 12 o’clock in the night go on your knees beg God for forgiveness of your sin after which tell God anything you want!! Summoned his spirit call his name and make a declaration!! He will call u him self and beg for forgiveness!! But don’t go back to your vomit!! Make it a life style!! Avoid all this useless men!! They will just sleep with u and dump!! Any man that is not ready to wait should go ; u have nothing to loose.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by sorepco(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Go police station report am. Then police go force am to sign undertaking! E try any nonsense them go carryam enter cell...

Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

CLASSIC WOMEN BS. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SHĮT AND OWN YOUR MISTAKES WITH YOUR FULL CHEST.
NOBODY'S PERFECT BUT NOT EVERYONE GOES AROUND LIVING THEIR LIVES LIKE IDĮOTS. CLOWNS.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by OneKinGuy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Let him post it. There are countless of nudes pictures of people you are might be way more beautiful than you. You nude will become irrelevant within a day or two. Don't let anyone blackmail you queen.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SmileDance(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
They said I should tell you to accuse him of rape, tell the police he raped you and took your nudes at knife point and you didn't have a choice cos he threatened you, and now he's blackmailing you with the same nudes.
Not my idea o.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ehya ... just get ready to trend

Where are you from?? Are you Italian??
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Pascopele: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Let him release it everyone has past. Go about your normal life
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by marsup: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why does he want to release your nudes? For money, or for something bad you did to him? If you were comfortable enough to sleep on his bed naked, what then went wrong?
Nonetheless, go to Alagbon, and report the case. When they finish dealing with him, he would wish your paths never crossed. Tell them you want to file a case of blackmail and invasion of privacy.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by akpunda86: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

He didn't snap u,for ladies and guys doing nude video is a pity many don't know that during nude video calls one can screen shot,I was telling a married woman and she was asking me how,after I showed her,she kept dumb,she said she is in trouble called her friend wat I heard from her friend married too is if true dat her nude go full everywhere,issue many people don't know u can screen shot on wassap video calls.facebook have the features.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by moralex(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Tell him you will carry him matter go see one Baba �
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pls stop making the bastard popular.

Tell motherfucker to release it infact tell him if he fail to release he is a bastard.

Go and notify the police either do something about it or not right now pick your phone and tell him to release it if he fail to release it then he is a bastard.

Those they released their nude do they die? People are even ready to go naked on social media so what is the bitch talking about or trying to do?

I will not judge you because I naturally hate men like this.

If you need further help quote me and give me your email I will message you directly. I repeat tell the bastard to release it failure to do so then he is bastard say it to him.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Believer09: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day my name is Dabor frank please I need your help please I’ve been given a quick notice out of my apartment am 23 yrs I play football please I need your help no amount is too small
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by haabidah666: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Caseless:
girls are stupid sha. Why would you allow anyone even take your pictures while you are naked? How do you enjoy it to the point of losing your sanity? Angela1996, you were born in 1996, 26 years on earth and you are still childish and stupid. Go and report the guy to the police.

I believe you didn't follow the thread from the start.....
She said, he took it why she was
sleeping.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.