Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62138 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by dauntless15(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
Arrange a meeting with him, pay some area boys to lay ambush, when he shows up, they should gag him and beat him until he deletes the nudes, don't do it in secret o, broad daylight, people will gather and Don't be afraid to tell the onlookers what he did, if them no put tire for him neck make I see

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
shilenji:
No one is and will judge you.

You made a mistake, fine. The more you ponder the more worried you get. Report to the police, if nothing else can't be done. Let him release it. Let anyone who will get disappointed get disappointed. You're human. Take it as a consequence of your action.

After all a very wise man said ' let who hasn't sinned cast the first stone'

100% correct!
Just that some shame cause more damage than u envisaged...she might be married or even in a desperate courtship she doesn't want to lose.
All in all, she just got to relax and take things slowly...shame is not death!
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by mpire: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

Why are you seeking advice from NL filled so much iidiots that would've done the same thing to you. Don't you have a police station in that country?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Drefaithful(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

which state does he leave?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by GBOYEBABA: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Come to Ministry of Justice. Alausa Secretariat. I'll link u up with an agency, they will take it up.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
If u need my advice,tell him to fuc*ing release it,there is nothing new to life ..abeg when small small matters like this de traumatize una ,i wonder what will happen if u find ur self in a bigger mess like big mess like this ..nobody wants to see ur nude or gives a shi* About it,if it drops,give it one week, everyone's will be talking of something else ..life get too many fuc* ups ,no let am worry u
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SeriouslySense(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
I suggest the same, some Nigerian men are useless, why is he holding unto your naked pics. Report to the police or take him to the court.

You were unfortunate to have met a little devil. I think i understood what happened, when you were vulnerable, he took the pictures against your consent.

shilenji:
No one is and will judge you.

You made a mistake, fine. The more you ponder the more worried you get. Report to the police, if nothing else can't be done. Let him release it. Let anyone who will get disappointed get disappointed. You're human. Take it as a consequence of your action.

After all a very wise man said ' let who hasn't sinned cast the first stone'
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
why did you allow yourself to take nudes with your face on it, to begin with....?! the rules of nude pictures is very simple: dont put your face or any recognizable body part on the shot! learn and abide by this rule and live a better life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Chitonny: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
What’s ur location? If Lagos send me a message I can help
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by dinodangana(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
I know you bleeped up, who never bleeps up, hands in air!! No hands?? Look at the bright side my sister, bad things can bring good results u knw
Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by walex2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
. If you know your story is true private chat me if you know you are just catching cruise don't bother to reply
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by RexTramadol1: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dshocker:

Do don't drop any number to him,it will escalate issues,he will only beg the guy to send him the pix or video

I no fit laff o
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by olaleke2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
EKLE:
Did he capture your face?

That's the issue. If he hadn't captured her face, I would have encouraged her to call his bluff.

After all, no one will ask her to UnCloth to confirm the size of her nipples or boobs and compare them to the ones in the pictures...
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by martinslaura: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Very simple. Have some evidence of ur conversations with him. Then petition him for defamation of character, blackmail, treat to life etc. I assure u he will regret his actions. The good thing is you know where to get him.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Codes151(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
report him to the police

send his number and pics.. Also black mail him
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by RexTramadol1: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chitonny:
What’s ur location? If Lagos send me a message I can help

Wahala no com plenty like dis?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Height2: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Despite the campaign not to send your nudes in every section of this platform still this happened now no one should judge you abi? fine. Just narrate how it all happened if you are going to win it at the police station bc the guy might be smarter nobody knows.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Caseless: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Crazyfella001:
Report him to the police and make sure he signs an undertaking refraining him from posting it or he will be prosecuted. ....Am not judging you,but why do You girls always let a guy take a naked picture or video of yours, knowing very well that men tend to overthink and do rubbish some times
girls are stupid sha. Why would you allow anyone even take your pictures while you are naked? How do you enjoy it to the point of losing your sanity? Angela1996, you were born in 1996, 26 years on earth and you are still childish and stupid. Go and report the guy to the police.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Akinh: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
people have been warning you to stop dating Yahoo boys but una no go listen..and most of u girls end up.doing all sort of things without thinking their might be a consequence ....I could remember when one wedding scatter like that when the ex guy that paid the lady for sex and record decided to release the video because of last minute f**ck ,it high time you people start using una brain.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by BurnaBaby(f): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Babe Calm done
If you keep begging and panic
He will use it to extort money from you and still release it.
Report him to the police, get him arrested and file a case of black mail against.

You will be alright my dear.

Thunder fire him Saggy Blokos
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by oyithemilkman: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
[Activate the criminal justice system against him by reporting to the
police or preferably the DSS.But buy some time to explain to your your husband/boy friend in case he carries out the threat.do not pay or compromise otherwise you will keep doing so for a long time.quotee author=Angela1996 post=111704145]I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect [/quote]
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Once he releases it, report him to the police.... Once he releases it once, it's no longer useful.......

Don't pay him a kobo .......

Tiwa Savage, is still coping and alive ........
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by martinslaura: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Send the nudes privately to my email and I will offer prayers on it, and it will disappear permanently from his phone, and you will be safe.

This I have seen.

Oloshi. Yeye
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by BigYash: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tiwa fan I guess undecided U no sabi road to police station or better still army barrack?? Make them beat craze comot he body? But na u fvck up sha.. Why u go dey loose guard body for boy wen no dey responsible hux? I blame you o.. Cux una (girls) no dey hear word. That kind mumu boy fit still use girl for rituals.. You were even lucky its just blackmailing o.. Go use army pick d bastard ,make them flog sense nter his empty brain
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by muelzik(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
You must be a celebrity to even worry about him and his threats.

It is understandable that the act was out of way too risky, but that's done for whatever reason, and it's the past.

The best thing I think you should do is tell all those that matter to you, and report to the police, except there was a crime you both are covering together

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Exceed15: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Judge you? Nah ! We all make mistake. Pull yourself together and don't do anything stupid to tamper with your life. Its a phase you will scale through. Take the numerous advice and report to the police ASAP .
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Send the nudes privately to my email and I will offer prayers on it, and it will disappear permanently from his phone, and you will be safe.

This I have seen.
hmmnn prophet want to see nudes picture no be hell be that?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by biyiwyle(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
I hope this helps. When someone did that to my ex, I reported to women affairs, always. They arrested him and made him delete it. They also warned him if they see it outside, he will do prison time

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Ecomfreecourse: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
He is not releasing anything my dear don't mind the idiot
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by callthefred: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is about the easiest case to deal with. Just report him to the police. Trust me it works ..
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by virginchaser(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Take it easy. It's just unfortunate that we have so many silly men around now. These stuffs where part of ways of life of so many ladies in growing up days. Relax, don't let people judge you with this action. Look yourself in the mirror and say some beautiful words to yourself.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by pasuma(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
DO the right thing by keeping the records of the threat and every other communications, report and charge him to court, its a cybercrime, you will make money off him and send him to jail.. you laff last grin grin grin grin

Angela1996:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.