Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story (44434 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nyascobar1414: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Having read from page 1 - 8, all I can say is thank God for my marriage. 5years+ and counting.
Marry for the right reasons and you'll enjoy it. Any character or habit you know you can't condone in courtship, don't expect it to miraculously change in marriage.
Marriage is not a scam if you get it right.

You will have another story to tell..
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Czario: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
The very beginning:

This is one question I probably know the answer to. I could afford a flat, My cable subscription was on point, I hardly ran out of data, except my smile plug was temporary offline, and I could very well feed myself with all the sort of meals I wanted. I also was far above average for a cook.

I really was not thinking of a wife at all. Ladies came and went. I knew while women can be pleasurable, living with them forever could probably cause a strain. So I avoided them for nearly 30years of my life if not more. I obviously was not a Saint, yet I tried my best to do no harm.

Then the scammers came. I can remember all of them. They saw my good life and wished me suffering. They painted the wrong narrative. "PonziHater, you shouldn't be cooking all this soup yourself and doing the dishes everything. "You need a woman to soften things up", when they found me in the restaurant eating "ogufe", they blurted out loudly that I was just a wasting money when I could have a wife to easen things up. They made vague references men who were supposedly living happier lives because of the women in their life. All these men were disgruntled, but kept a fake smile to sell a false narrative

The truth it was it was all brainwash. I felt good, happy and free. I couldn't afford the best designers, but my shirt were "red tag", and my pants were decent. I could fuel my car, and "afford" any lady on the daily. I truly then did not understand the softening of life that they claimed Marriage will bring, but with their emphasis, I thought of a near heaven, where lovely meals, a lot of sex, children calling me daddy and a wife to walk to in the park. What I found going forward was just like being at the peak of orgasm in a brothel, just at the point when the police were breaking in. It was some pleasure subsequently followed by gross imprisonment. It was going to hell on a 24hours drive, and then returning only to be stopped in the middle of nowhere by robbers. It was the most distasteful experience a man could see.

To be continued

ChiefSgtPonziHater

Thanks a lot for your write up.
You mirror some of my own personal experience... especially the scammers telling you what you're missing, only to run off after the deed is done.

I also agree with another poster talking about timing...it's not that we don't have good or great marriages out there, it's just that this generation seems to really suck at good marriages.
If your married 60-70 years ago it couldn't have been as bad.

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by laiza(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dude you deserve an Oscar for this mate!!! What an elaborate idea of a sham called marriage. Dont get me wrong i too will get married but i hope for the right reasons but if it doesn't work out I'm out.
odinson1:

With all this long talk, you still didn't mention one EXCLUSIVE benefit men have to gain from marriage.

All you wrote is a bunch of fallacies, marriage is just a Name,a term and a contract.
It doesn't make one automatically successful as you may think. Being married does not magically make one motivated to reach any goal,it is just a Term and a Contract where you devote your entire life, energy and resources,being committed to a woman who's only Goal is to have a Slave(who sees himself as king,mental slavery if you will) and Continuously milk him dry down till the very last drop.
Ever wonder why most husbands are thinner than their wives, while the wives look like baby elephants? It is because the man has been tirelessly working day and night, to Feed a Parasite whose only value to give is sex. Yes,there are women who offer way more than sex,but the Majority wins the vote right?

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Niceiroko: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
The very beginning:

This is one question I probably know the answer to. I could afford a flat, My cable subscription was on point, I hardly ran out of data, except my smile plug was temporary offline, and I could very well feed myself with all the sort of meals I wanted. I also was far above average for a cook.

I really was not thinking of a wife at all. Ladies came and went. I knew while women can be pleasurable, living with them forever could probably cause a strain. So I avoided them for nearly 30years of my life if not more. I obviously was not a Saint, yet I tried my best to do no harm.

Then the scammers came. I can remember all of them. They saw my good life and wished me suffering. They painted the wrong narrative. "PonziHater, you shouldn't be cooking all this soup yourself and doing the dishes everything. "You need a woman to soften things up", when they found me in the restaurant eating "ogufe", they blurted out loudly that I was just a wasting money when I could have a wife to easen things up. They made vague references men who were supposedly living happier lives because of the women in their life. All these men were disgruntled, but kept a fake smile to sell a false narrative

The truth it was it was all brainwash. I felt good, happy and free. I couldn't afford the best designers, but my shirt were "red tag", and my pants were decent. I could fuel my car, and "afford" any lady on the daily. I truly then did not understand the softening of life that they claimed Marriage will bring, but with their emphasis, I thought of a near heaven, where lovely meals, a lot of sex, children calling me daddy and a wife to walk to in the park. What I found going forward was just like being at the peak of orgasm in a brothel, just at the point when the police were breaking in. It was some pleasure subsequently followed by gross imprisonment. It was going to hell on a 24hours drive, and then returning only to be stopped in the middle of nowhere by robbers. It was the most distasteful experience a man could see.

To be continued

ChiefSgtPonziHater

It's a tough journey everything I have gone through but God is still helping me be your self and do not be weakbst all

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by dododawa1: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fake storyline,are you doing your responsibility and one side story, marriage is two not one and not by force but CHOICE.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Sureplug123(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
LadyRosa:
You married a very self entitled,lazy woman who is badly nutured.Her mom is also not well trained.Very nasty upbringing!No brother of mine will ever make this mistake, except he didn't tell me.Them trust me na,I get the mind them no get.If I have an in law like yours,She won't even get pregnant before she is kicked out of the house alongside her mother.Yes!I go EXTRA length when I want something done. angry

What nonsense!

My elder brother's wife played that game at the beginning of their marriage.I heard rumors of her bullshit,I ignored.Came home during one of my office breaks Alas!I met him too in the family house looking all slim and weary A once vibrant young energetic man.I asked him why he was looking like that ,he laughed and downplay the reasons.Lied,but I Know the rumors already.

Kept quiet....

Till she messed up right in a family reunion.

First I reminded her she is a pauper,her father is a carpenter and her mom is not in the country to protect her as she is remarried.Nobody will clearly fight for you,you don't have the money nor the connection,nor the leverage.I open openly told my brother there that his ex gf is still available,and willing to return whenever he changes his mind.I will single handedly pay a new woman's dowry and bring her home.Her mother had to call me to apologize on her daughters behalf after the fool told me she'd leave with her child.I told her mother point black her daughter will not be alive to take even a single baby socks out of any house belonging to my father's house.Not even a diaper.I will personally bundle you out!

Now,my elder brother is a very quiet, conservative guy who never stay out late.I love him so much, very much and the man he choose to be.Them no born any woman well to run am down AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE.I will bury that woman and order for an expensive black shade for her burial.

The wife is very calm now.Like she went herself to buy humility she lacked from the local market.I don't even call her,no member of the family behaves like she exists when she is around.
No offence but I find this funny, coming from a woman.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
This thread came at the right time for me.. I can't die unhappy pls undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Okpara10: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
No be this same marriage way I dey so abi una own different?

Marriage sweet die!!

Op, na you Bleep up.
You married beauty and career instead of marrying who's sensible.

Your cross!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by blank(f): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marry a good person, whether husband or wife. A bad person will make you wish for death.

I also support moving in with each other prior to marriage. 6months to 1yr prior at the very least.

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Niceiroko: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
ibechris:

I have benefited immensely from Marriage like it or not.

Marriage benefits far outweighs its disadvantage. When it comes to investments,my wife is my partner and my advisor and in fact,someone I rely on to offer her cherished ideas.

I have never been depressed as a married man but many of u singles are already depressed with baby mama's.

Financially,married people like me reach their financial goals faster than singles out there...who are looking for a baby mama to impregnate.

Married people have shown commitment to appointments and responsibilities than singles.

Marriage is a driving force that helps u to take ethical responsibility and that is why u will see more unserious singles caught as yahoo plus men.

Is your wife like the woman the story has talked about or is it right to act like her
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Iamzik: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
ukaface:
A quick question though
And I hope I get answered.
Why is it that most males are the ones that keep complaining and regretting marriage?

I think it is because of the religion and African culture.

A culture that puts all the stress and responsibilities on the man. A culture that forbids the man from complaining or sees him as weak.

A religion that calls the woman a helper (which practically makes it legal for her to contribute little or nothing to the union and get societal approval) whereas the man is the actual helper.

A man pays your rent, feeds you, cloth you, pay school fees and every other bill yet the woman is supposed to be the help? Pray tell what is she helping with?

My advice to men...don't kill yourself. If your wife works and earn a descent wage, she is not doing you any favour whatsoever by taking up responsibility in the house. Infact marriage should be easier for both because you two, combining your resources and intellect, should be able to easily achieve more than you alone (man/woman) can achieve working alone and faster too ..... Else that Is the value of the marriage?

Most men complain because they look at the stress and what they have achieved in marriage and realise they could have achieved far more without the problems of marriage. A man or woman will complain if the partner clearly is a minus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Arsenate(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
What are the benefits of marriage to men?

Dude on nairaland: you'd be able to buy a property in your wife's name.

15 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by phemmyfour: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
odinson1:

With all this long talk, you still didn't mention one EXCLUSIVE benefit men have to gain from marriage.

All you wrote is a bunch of fallacies, marriage is just a Name,a term and a contract.
It doesn't make one automatically successful as you may think. Being married does not magically make one motivated to reach any goal,it is just a Term and a Contract where you devote your entire life, energy and resources,being committed to a woman who's only Goal is to have a Slave(who sees himself as king,mental slavery if you will) and Continuously milk him dry down till the very last drop.
Ever wonder why most husbands are thinner than their wives, while the wives look like baby elephants? It is because the man has been tirelessly working day and night, to Feed a Parasite whose only value to give is sex. Yes,there are women who offer way more than sex,but the Majority wins the vote right?

In marriage, you reach your goals quickly when you marry right e.g If both partners are working and earning well, you do so much with 1m monthly than 500k

2. The best atmosphere to raise children remains in a marriage. Child growing up to see how couple complement each other

3. Loneliness kills, at old age, friends and girlfriends won't be available but your spouse would be there for you in sickness and health. Imagine Olu Jacobs now if he's without a wife or children

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by CorrectBizWoman: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I don't understand
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Murphyenemuwe: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bros I'm scared what the op just posted is a reality especially to we guys not married yet. I use to have one senior bros around when I just proposed to my ex 2yrs ago. He saw how happy I was then and he said something very profound. He said when u get married have it in mind you'll be wrong at all times and she will be always right. I felt what kind slavery is that? Where I have to admit to all wrongdoings while she's always right. And after taking close observation at my relationship, I realized my girl never admitted to a single wrongdoing for 2 years we were engaged. She effortlessly turns right to left and sometimes you get confused. And I came to a conclusion that there's actually no gain for a man in marriage rather than to be manipulated continuously for years. Check your environment and ask this question. Why is it that out of 10 homes almost 8 husbands/fathers die before the wife? The answer is in the question.
Ademat7:
@OP probably you met a lady who doesn't align with you in different areas.

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by NapoleonHill: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hathor5:
Edited

Now that I have read the entire story, I have this to say. You blame that other people tricked you into marriage by saying that marriage life was sweet. Your experience was bitter though.

Did you ask those people how they made their marriages sweet? Or did you believe it takes a wedding ceremony for a marriage to be sweet?

You say that your single life was awesome. Did the things you were enjoying before you got married fall from heaven? Or had you worked for them?

Why do you people put so much effort into their careers but believe that a good relationship/marriage must fall from heaven? Why are people willing and ready to go the extra mile for their career goals but not for their marriages/relationships/families?

The truth is: if you want your marriage/relationship to be sweet, be ready to work for it.

I wish those other people would have told you that too.
That's an unfair comparison and you know it. Thing with career is you feel responsible for your growth. You might even change job when it's not what you want. It's not the same with marriage. One party might decide to sabotage your efforts completely. You can't walk out of the marriage easily either. It take two understanding individuals to make a marriage work.

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Ahmed0336(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Was that a curse? undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by dettolgel: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
ibechris:

I have benefited immensely from Marriage like it or not.

Marriage benefits far outweighs its disadvantage. When it comes to investments,my wife is my partner and my advisor and in fact,someone I rely on to offer her cherished ideas.

I have never been depressed as a married man but many of u singles are already depressed with baby mama's.

Financially,married people like me reach their financial goals faster than singles out there...who are looking for a baby mama to impregnate.

Married people have shown commitment to appointments and responsibilities than singles.

Marriage is a driving force that helps u to take ethical responsibility and that is why u will see more unserious singles caught as yahoo plus men.

All the things you mentioned up there can be achieved while single. Technically you have not answered the guy's question. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Murphyenemuwe: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bro you must be kidding me. Does marrying a virgin means she doesn't have the manipulative trait? Does it mean she won't cheat with someone else? Some things are just to private to share online
LocalStandard1:
Wow, good write up. Personally I think some men are tricked into that 'union' and they should have their ignorance to blame.

If you must marry, baba marry a virgin, you will grow to trust her. Not a repented harlot, trust me.

But if you want children pls and pls just adopt. Do not bring a child in a shitty arrangement you call 'baby mama, daddy', for the fear of God. Am talking from personal experience now.
Thank you
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Jide433: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Help me ask them abeg! undecided

Na dem go go out find for themselves these "Poor, tattered and Unintelligent" women to begin with, so I don't understand why they turn to whine afterwards pretending marriage magically forced these same women on them. undecided

The way I see it, it seems many of these are simply too stuck to admit that their ignorance is to blame for their poor choices generally in relationship.. undecided
I pity you Man
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Pastorsmile: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
If I knew what I know now,no human being,brothers, sisters, or any other would have convinced me to go get married.

Listen, it'll be a of heaven if you can just raise one or two kids out.

Nothing in this life can take the place of being free without woman wahala.

Those who are full of pretence may go on to tell us that their marriages are bliss, that I personally know is all lies.

Intact,God would have allowed a man to stay on his own and maybe pay a woman each time he needs her service.
This whole idea of marriage isn't bliss.
In my next world, if there will be any, I will go for baby mama.
Women are insatiable. You can't please them. If you like kill yourself and that is the only time they will leave you alone. What a mistake!!

8 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by driand(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
odinson1:

Buying a property in your wife's name is a benefit to you? What nonsense is this?
Common sense will tell you that The wife is will be the owner of said property, so once again,the man benefits nothing.
oil dey your head, take 1 bottle of Orijin, its on me...
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Oyiboman69: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
LordIsaac:

It will shock you that I went through all this and more with a live-in girlfriend, till I wept to God one day, and He personally delivered me. I'm married now. Trust me, I set the rules before the marriage. I was challenged severally by the term, " you are not romantic," but, I reiterate my rules always. I think it is just how you begin and some measure of luck. Some of them are not entirely bad. The men are the problem because they "fell" in love. It is a contract, don't spoil it with "love."

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nyascobar1414: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
As y'all keep wifing up these damaged wom*n, I'll gladly be happy for you all to get burnt...

Why do you all gladly like to suffer for another girl you took from the street all in the name of marriage...

All women being poison, you have to choose your poison well...
But dont trust your wife or else you will get burnt...

If you need kids,adopt or go 4 surrogacy...
Enjoy your life, dont suffer for another human(especially a female) or else you will gladly get burnt....

Learn to stay with yourself; love yourself... Put yourself first above anyother human...

If you wanna be having things with females, be narcissistic, or else you will learn....

Its a two way stuff...
1.Do you want to marry(you save the society and get burnt)..

2.You dont want to marry(you save yourself and let the society get burnt)..

For me, I'll rather save myself and let the society get burnt...
Jesus already got burnt for the society,still the society was still cruel...

With these few points, marriage is a saving grace to women(they have a man who will bear their burdens)..
Marriage does not and will not benefit men(you will be a beast of burden(donkey) till you leave planet earth)..

If you wanna marry, set standards for the woman,(she must be a virgin),.
No Hymen, no Ring...
Commitment is so precious to females, b4 she get the commitment, get the hymen...

To all men that want to bear the burdens of women(real men).y'all will gladly get burnt and all you will have to doe is to cry social media a river...

Men, if you wanna deal with females, stay selfish, self centered, if not you will get burnt..

My peace I leave you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by ultraviolet27(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
This Man is really going through a lot O and if this is true I feel for Him Why not Divorce Her Op?forget about Her getting half of Your money it is when One is alive that you Can make Money and even enjoy it. I Read you Write Up and I Shed Tears.Look you will Bounce Back When you leave Her as People have advised You Convert your money into Crypto,If You Can Process U.S Visa and ticket maybe You Should Relocate.Their is no how alimony Can Prevail on You of you are not in the Same Continent with Her.

You are being emotionally Financially and Physically Abused to be Frank with You.Your Kids may grow not to Respect and Value if you are still with their Mum When they grow up,Seeing You being treated Like a Trash.Please Salvage what is Left of ur Pride and Place a Value on your Self for ur mental Health Sake if not that ur Baby won't even Value You How Can you Let urself be treated like a Slave? Look for ways to Separate frm that Woman.
Their is a case of a Nigerian Singer who died this Month of Cancer She was alleged being Abused Physically and emotionally by Her Husband I Read Her Children also Hit Her of which was instigated by their Dad Why would they have done that?if they never witnessed their Dad Debasing Her too?Same with another Case of a Nigerian Man Whom His Wife Supports His grown Up Kids to Beat Him Up.This is a Man that Provides all His Kids Needs(Emotionally, Physically,Financially),Food,Shelter and Clothing even being inclusive,sent them to the Best Of Schools Yet d Kids wouldn't Run Errand for Him even His Boys Wouldn't wake Up to Wash His Cars they will leave Him to do it.
Any attempt by the Man to Wake His Boys Up or Scold them will be Rebuffed by the Wife Imagine Kids wey I Suffer to train O Hadn't been the Man has Stopped that when the Union Was still Fresh it wouldn't have accumulated to that.As Lady Rosa has Said them never born the Woman wey go try that with my Brother whether Younger or Elder Sha.Mr Op Marriage is not by Force and it Is to be enjoyed not endured Please leav that Marriage ASAP She Rides You Because You gave Her a Soft Landing if She Jam another Man wey go Change am for am She go mellow Straight.

Better to be Single and Living a Comfortable Life than being enslaved in the name of Marriage their was a Man who Committed Suicide by Hanging Last Year in ekiti State of Nigeria here When the frustration Became too much Ever Since He got married till His 1st Child even grew to 16 Yrs of age His Wife would never make Breakfast for Him even Lunch Most times this Man Goes about buying Tofu or Sausage Roll every morning And His Wife who was even a Nurse Will have all the Time to make Up Her Face and Kit Up but to Cook for the Man no way.in fact this Woman was also a Deacon in One of the Parishes of the Church I attend Which I won't mention the name,hadn't been this Man has Spoken Up,not taken the Bullshit and Driven the Woman to Her Parents House all that for no Happen.

See Marriage Should be a 50/50 and a Reciprocal Relationship thing How Can only One Party be Investing in it Financially, Emotionally Even doing all the House chores?Yet the Other Party no send? that is Like Parasitism now Like a Slave and Master Relationship.Op don't See Shege for this Life Sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Tranquility2345: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
In marriage, you reach your goals quickly when you marry right e.g If both partners are working and earning well, you do so much with 1m monthly than 500k

2. The best atmosphere to raise children remains in a marriage. Child growing up to see how couple complement each other

3. Loneliness kills, at old age, friends and girlfriends won't be available but your spouse would be there for you in sickness and health. Imagine Olu Jacobs now if he's without a wife or children

This….but what if you don’t have any rapport with the wife? You might as well be a single old man with a housemaid. Also, nothing says you can’t have a girlfriend at old age undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Jide433: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hathor5:
Edited

Now that I have read the entire story, I have this to say. You blame that other people tricked you into marriage by saying that marriage life was sweet. Your experience was bitter though.

Did you ask those people how they made their marriages sweet? Or did you believe it takes a wedding ceremony for a marriage to be sweet?

You say that your single life was awesome. Did the things you were enjoying before you got married fall from heaven? Or had you worked for them?

Why do you people put so much effort into their careers but believe that a good relationship/marriage must fall from heaven? Why are people willing and ready to go the extra mile for their career goals but not for their marriages/relationships/families?

The truth is: if you want your marriage/relationship to be sweet, be ready to work for it.

I wish those other people would have told you that too.
when you are ready to work for it and and your partner is not ready nko? The truth is that marriage is overrated in Africa, especially Nigeria.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nyascobar1414: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
phemmyfour:

society keep telling men, if you dont marry you will be lonely at your old age.. But they wont tell you that If you marry you will not be old, stress in keeping a family kills faster like a snakes poison..

BTW, not everyone will be old.

2 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
ibechris:

U cant buy property in your baby mama's name now...but I have purchased property on two occasions with my wife's name without any need to regret it. But u dare not with your baby mama or girl friend
I have kept all my life savings in my wife's personal accounts which many of u dare not do with your baby mama's out there.

On the day of my wedding I got a jeep from my brother but u can't get it from impregnating a baby mama.

Guy,I still maintain my stand,that marriage is good. I and my wife have made 6.6million naira in three months just for working together as partners in our side hustle. But u can never achieve that with your baby mama's.

a well manipulated man.

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by cerpvad(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Never marry a lady who you can't control

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nyascobar1414: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

I don't understand
All I'm trying to say is that a woman will make you tell another story... Seems it will be of anguish
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by omotola90(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Victerica:

Was your wife, a virgin?
so,you want him to disclose his wife's virginity in public?I don't really get

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.