Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats (38795 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by olanrewaju99(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
My opinions are

1. He is sending it to someone.

2. He is saving it as evidence.

I'll advise you should be mindful of what you say or your chat with him when having issues. We all have different ways of handling issues, don't let that to bother you much.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by bluefilm: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all

He is building up his case against you for the DIVORCE that is going to happen any time from now.

Hope you are happy now?

Hope I've told you exactly what you wanted to hear?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Crafteck1: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Save his too,hes playing save, he prolly has a friend that went through wotowoto.. and he learnt his own lesson from it
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by chatinent: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
He may not mean anything na.

I save screenshots of particular chats of my baby girl and my reason is because those quotes are golden.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by ogboro1(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Dear op, to save yourself all the drama whenever you have the chance to access his phone again...just delete all the chats screenshots he saved on his phone and whenever he realize that he doesn't have them again he will come to you and that's when you will have a proper talk on why he had them in the first place
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by NoToPile: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Evidence collection....... When he cheats, do you also keep evidence.........

You are encouraging his cheating, by continually forgiven him and remaining a doormat .........

I was waiting for someone to say this.

All of the guys that commented before this ignoredd the cheating and forgiving part, how convenient.

When the guy that said his wife records their calls made that thread the guys were bad mouthing the wife, now the husband is keeping records, they are still blaming the wife.

She should also keep records of his cheating so that the source of her anger (which I suspect is the cheating ) that leads to the chat is also known. Or better still not chat at all
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by aspabay(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
He is just keeping receipts in case you misbehave again.

He saved them because he was really pained.

He probably would not use it though. Some men go over such messages and think about the pain, they do this until it is no longer painful.

You can discuss it, but don't make it serious, he means no harm.

and do not send nasty messages again. If you must talk, say it and move on, don't put them in writing.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Delete the screenshots from his phones? Are you serious? I hope you'll be there to save her when he beats the living hell out of her? What gives you the effrontery to imagine deleting pictures that are not yours?

The OP, I think is one of those women that talk rubbish and turn around to deny them or gaslight their husbands with what they said and the man decides to keep evidence in case she begins to deny what she said.

When you see pictures of yourself in another person's phone you didn't permit them to take, don't you have a right to delete them?

She should delete them to save her marriage.
Her husband will only be mad if he has wicked intentions.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by SUPERPACK: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Will you call this a marriage then, it goes against everything I believe about it.
No one is to be trusted 100%, there must be room for element of doubt. In a case where you suspect a foul play, it is always right not to overlook them.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by habakukjss3: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all

A lot of people are criticizing ur husband for saving such chats -perhaps they may not know how hurt he is.
Who knows the content of your bad-mouthing him,? Who knows if you threaten him during the bad-mouthing?

Please note that some foul words hurt more than physical assault , from you submission you never mentioned your husband is a bad man..

Your husband is grossly and heavily hurt by your I'll words, I advise you watch your tongue during altercations, beg him you won't insult him to that extent..he might forgive you n delete it so peace prevails
Please watch your tongue .. ill word kills n push people to the wall . Just like what you discovered about ur husband
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2022
NoToPile:

I was waiting for someone to say this.

All of the guys that commented before this ignited the cheating and forgiving part, how convenient.

When the guy that said his wife records their calls made that thread the guys were bad mouthing the wife, now the husband is keeping records, they are still blaming the wife.

She should also keep records of his cheating so that the source of her anger (which I suspect is the cheating ) that leads to the chat is also known. Or better still not chat at all

Thank you.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by marsup: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Evidence, for when he chooses to send your ass out.
Sorry though, he's such a backstabbing, unforgiving, blackmailing piece of shit.
I just hope he doesn't hit you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by descartes400: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Thank you but I dont even know how to play that dirty.

You don't know how to play dirty but in your post you said you MOUTH OFF TO HIM!
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Seems your husband thinks it wise to document what you have been saying to him. So the question is what have you been saying to him? Are you emotionally and verbally abusing your husband because you have disagreements?

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Bombolistic: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
I would rather advise that you mind what you say anytime you quarrel. If you're that type that usually blows up and out of control when u misunderstood each other, then your man is only waiting to strike you with those things you said in your chat.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
It's been proven, infact, it is a given that you women have this uncanny ability to hide or manipulate portions of stories so as to put you in good light, putting the men your story tellings are against, in the bad light.

The way this story was told even reeks of it. At first sight, the expected main point here was just "screenshot documentation", buhh you had to include allegation of cheating too, all in the quest to further paint him as the bad guy.

Let him document pls, if that's what rocks his boat, so that, should your deliberate uncanniness or manipulations ever surface (which would surely do), the screenshots would obliterate and counter them head' on.

not a fan of all these marriage bullshits though.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by David160(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

he'll probably use it against you In the future... His planning to divorce you. The screenshot will help convince his family that you're a bad wife.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by humility33(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
starbuck:
Save yourself the stress and time by blocking him on whatsApp... If there's need for communication, then you both call..

Besides, retrieve those shots from his phone, delete it from his and make sure you delete it from trash too..

NB: This type of wahala don't stress me at all

Your counsel is even worse off
Block your partner on WhatsApp It seems u don't know what that means it will exacerbate the situation

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by tmoneyu: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and
colleagues please help me out. Thank you
all
Delete all of them dear, u tell him it's a mistake, don't ever use those words on him too, right now I don't even shout on me wife, if there would be any need of quarrel, fiam I Don go out and chill with my friends after I have made sure I have given her directives to follow, when I come back and she haven't done those stuff, I will just distance my self and ignore her till she comes to her senses, but my kids will ever get what ever they want... When u want to get a woman, make sure u guys talks everything and discuss too. So that whenever u ignore her, she will prefer to die because u are her gist mate,be technical ooo
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Try to have a talk with him I cannot advice you otherwise because he is not a abusive or toxic husband so pls manage your home woman and give him reason to feel secure with you because all these used to happened when insecure mentality crept in to a home.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by ak22(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

No I haven't because I dont want him to know I saw them yet till I get varied opinions first.

Just play along and mind your words when you these people are quarreling.

He might mean no harm
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Naija4love(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Relax nothing to worry about, i did something like that too my wife also but my is call records. Anytime we quarrel, sometimes on phone she will be the one doing the talking blah blah blah. As man who have no problem and wahala i keep it in record, after quarrel asked why she loves talking much in any angry mod. She will tell you she never say such, never remember saying such.
maybe you too love talking much, maybe you reply chat angrily, maybe you said what you should have not say when angry
All dose saying rubbish about your marriage never married
All saying there’s no love in your marriage have no experience of marriage
I always love my wife the record is for she to correct herself and never let anger do the talking. Always been in Control of your emotions.
if your husband get another mindset deference to my own HMMM. MY HANDS NO DEY OOO

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by descartes400: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
BayMc:
It's been proven, infact, it is a given that you women have this uncanny ability to hide or manipulate portions of stories so as to put you in good light, putting the men your story tellings are against, in the bad light.

The way this story was told even reeks of it. At first sight, the expected main point here was just "screenshot documentation", buhh you had to include allegation of cheating too, all in the quest to further paint him as the bad guy.

Let him document pls, if that's what rocks his boat, so that, should your deliberate uncanniness or manipulations ever surface (which would surely do), the screenshots would obliterate and counter them head' on.

not a fan of all these marriage bullshits though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by NamuNamumallam: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Madame, maybe you are a liar. A denial of truth. A talkative. A deceiver. Rain insults like tsunami.
SOLUTION.
Respect your man at all times not only when he is knacking you or buys gifts for you.

Watch your mouth �.

Choose your words carefully when ever you chatting with him.

Take notice of the screen shots words, phrases and clauses and stop using them when chatting with him.

Stop lying � to him.

Stop denying truth.

Stop insulting him.

Stop denying him kpekuuuuuus.

Stop canal talk.

Be a virtuous woman.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Chigold101(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

No but most times he is away on work related travels. So why hasn't he confronted me yet?
Go in and ask yourself some fundamental questions like...

1: Do you forget things you said when angry?
2: Do you deny things when he tells you what you said?
3: Do you say whatever comes into your head when you have quarrels and argue?

Your response to these questions will tell you why he screen shots your conversations when you mouth him
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Montaque(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
I once mediated in a divorce matter where the wife saved documents, voice notes and screenshots from the month they wedded. She has it on a hard drive over 12 years. I started thinking that she knew the marriage will hit the rock and she will need evidence to back her claims. Anybody that saves evidence like this, I see them as not fully into the relationship. They nurse the idea of divorce or separation. Its not a good thing.

Have a discussion with him and tell him to forgive and delete the saved items as it shows he has not forgiven and forgotten about them.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Only a childish person(man or woman) would do such a thing, instead of addressing issues openly.

Remember, a male nairalander once brought a similar issue here.
He found out his wife records their quarrels, and plays it out to her mother.
People were against what the wife did then.
How is it different now?

You, how would you feel if a spouse you trusted and felt safe with did that to you?

It's either they've both been using derogatory words on each other, or the man sets her up to go off, while he deliberately appears innocent, with the intention to screenshot the chats, then use them against her later on.
Whichever way, they're both guilty.
.... The instances you gave is quite different.
One,the guy that complained about his wife said that the wife's family all got involved in his marriage because the wife keep telling every member of her family everything that happens in their matrimonial home.
But in this case,she just saw a screen shot the man is keeping for himself and had no proof he has been sending it out to his relatives or friends. If she had said so,I will blame the man. She got freaked because she knows she is guilty of something. If I found out my wife keeps a screen shot of any discussion we made on phone and I don't have anything negative to hide,then I won't give a fucking damn about it.

The truth is that the op is not telling us the truth.

The thing about we men is that we tend to bottle up a lot of abuses just for the sake of being men but the truth is that judging from what is happening these days,everybody is trying to take precaution.

Let me tell you that alot of men has been saved by saving screen shots of some discussions especially abusive ones and sexual related.

If not that Neymar saved his,he would be languishing in the cell now when he was accused of rape.

I don't see it as childish because humans these days can't be trusted.

And for your information,if I have a spouse that easily lie and denies her negative actions or deeds,I will do exactly same.

The issue of confronting the husband will worsen the situation that's why I said she should evaluate herself first before taking such steps.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2022
starbuck:
Save yourself the stress and time by blocking him on whatsApp... If there's need for communication, then you both call..

Besides, retrieve those shots from his phone, delete it from his and make sure you delete it from trash too..

How will you delete things from a phone that doesn't belong to you?

I'll make things uncomfortable for her if I were to be the husband.

C'mon, what rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by tollyboy5(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Lol. Yes Sir. If only you knew the half of it. Its actually the other way round and then I react and voila
I've noticed some ladies never see the wrong they do, they see nagging as expressing of their civil right.
So they all appear saint until their husband share their own part of the story.

Keeping record like this is what I can do also, instead of making unnecessary noise. Seat as a family and discuss this issues.

The peace in your family lies within you
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by kazyhm(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Before you confront him, send the screenshots to your phone, then delete them in his.

When confronting him, ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been doing the same.
Ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been recording all your conversations (quarrels) without his knowledge.

Women and chaos....he should delete the screenshot chat ?
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by tamdun: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
starbuck:

He should block his husband on WhatsApp?
Some nairaland advice will destroy ur relationship faster, u better use u head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.