Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? (40518 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Mozenge1: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Do you know our age difference!!

This is the answer old Warri
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Venymen(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
What's your age gap or age difference between me and you
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by bablon20(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
With how many year am I older than you?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Grandemperor(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Stultified
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by JKisOK(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
I am older than you by how many years?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by AnonDude2004: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
By how many years am I older than you?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by LIGHTROOM: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Thestormisover:
I think it should be " to what number of years am i much aged than yours

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by IgboPikin19: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
How many years older than you am I?
I am older than you by how many years?
I am how many years older than you?

Any of these would be correct.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Princeton92(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Who's our age difference?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by LagosG: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
jefdr001:
"I'm way older than you"; " I'm not that much older than you"; "how much older than you am I?"
you're the most correct on this thread but normally, ogun kill english. If someone says this to me I can't possibly take them serious

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Mrhonesty: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
How many years am I older than you?

Znation:
Hello everyone.. Please i need help right now.

This is a very big temptation for me, because i'm a graduate and i don't want to fall my hand.

My junior sister of 14 years just asked me to help her in correcting this sentence.

The question seems easy, but i think i need help b4 i disgrace myself as a graduate.

She said i should help her with the the correct english to this sentence;

How Many Years I Take Senior You?

I just take style do like say i wan make call, and decided to come to nairaland.

Someone should help, because she is waiting for me to finish my call.

What is the correct english please!

"Though, from the suggestions i've got here, i've told her that; "What is our age differece" is the correct one.

But i'm still doubting it anyways, because from the question, the person asking that question is older. But "what is our age difference" dosn't specifies who is older as in the question;
(How Many Years I Take Senior You)

Maybe, there is no best grammer to that s
Sentence.

ANY?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by ume1000: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

#50 much older grin grin
grin
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by luckydion(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2022
How many years am I older than you?

You can still say:

How much older am I than you?

or better to just say.....

How older am I than you?

English is a borrowed lang.....
Nevertheless, I think, I have done Justice to your question.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Eaglesence: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Znation:

This is a very big temptation for me, because i'm a graduate and i don't want to fall my hand.

My junior sister of 14 years just asked me to help her in correcting this sentence.

The question seems easy, but i think i need help b4 i disgrace myself as a graduate.

I just take style do like say i wan make call, and decided to come to nairaland.

"Though, from the suggestions i've got here, i've told her that; "What is our age differece" is the correct one.

But i'm still doubting it anyways, because from the question, the person asking that question is older. But "what is our age difference" dosn't specifies who is older as in the question;

Sentence.

ANY?

HOW MUCH OLDER DO YOU THINK I'M TO YOU?

DO YOU REALIZE THAT I'M OLDER THAN YOU?

I beg jus try any of this two. I cant shat
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by MultiDot: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you realize I am much older than you?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by SuperbMom101: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do I look like your age mate? (In a very condescending tone)
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by uvie66: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thestormisover:
I think it should be " to what number of years am i much aged than yours
.....hmmmm
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by uvie66: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
emoa2002:
I am older than you with how many years?
Jesus...
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by uvie66: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Znation:

Sentence.

ANY?
how many years am I order than you.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by KekeMaruwa: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Znation:

Sentence.

ANY?

HOW ARE YOU OLDER THAN I?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Wisedove(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you know how old i am than you are?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Wisedove(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wisedove:
Do you know how old i am than you are?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Blesyn22(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
In KJV terms;

To what age are we differ? grin grin grin
grin grin

Truely, what is our age difference explains it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by fairwilliams: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]

Am older than you by years.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by comtak: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you know the age difference between us? cool
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Jimmy231: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eh wo wahala
jefdr001:
"I'm way older than you"; " I'm not that much older than you"; "how much older than you am I?"

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's our age difference?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by clericuzzio(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Znation:

Sentence.

ANY?

Simply This

By How Many Years Am I Older Than You
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by charlesditro: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Znation:

Sentence.

ANY?
By what difference am I older between us.
....or How much older am I, compared to you............This should suffice.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by Ayoh101(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's the age difference between both of us?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by bammyllonaire(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you know the age difference between the both of us?

Do you know the age gap between us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.