Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69764 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osibanjo/Zulum is the team we need now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
So this is NEWS NIJERIA? He could have ride on OKADA kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
EasternActivist:
Obi has always been like this
I'm telling you. As a Yorubaman, I know . We've been on same flight together in the past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

Try to speak dis dogon turanci (long English) to the gworo-gnashing simpletons up North and their glue-sniffing almajiri children and you will understand why they will choose Tinubu rice.

See Nigeria?

Just pray for Nigeria.

Hustle for yourself.

Jápa if you get chance.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�

Plane is not for all ordinary Nigerian

Very few can afford to travel by air now

Although Peter is my choice
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Only a Peter Obi PDP ticket can give APC a fight.

If APC mistakenly choose Tinubu as the flagbearer and Peter emerges for PDP then PDP will definitely win the general election.

But with Osinbajo as APC flag bearer, there is no vacancy in Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wow, this looks cool
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by wpadmin: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
But all these one na pretence na.
U want to tell me he doesn't know how dangerous the country is?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
When he gets to Edo State, let him not drop @ least 10 million Naira for the pdp men he meets in Benin City.

For the pdp leader in edo. Wike got them in his pockets except for the governor and deputy teams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Below are the proof he has a house in London.

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Check his tweet himself lying he got no other house outside Anambra own. This man is a hardcore liar.
In Nigeria he meant. Stop attacking this man. He doesn't have any house outside Anambra in Nigeria. In ikoyi, he lives in an apparent he bought. He bought one of the floors there, the house was where EFCC discovered millions of dollars some years back. I think he lives on the 2nd floor. That's a whole building in which he bought just a flat, not the whole house. The house is owned by one of the pdp politicians
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mabea: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

E choke abi? cheesy
Actually you have a point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by toujurs: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
I saw him, at an economy flight seat from asaba to lagos. I was surprised o, it seem its only airpeace he likes to board on,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Make this man go hang esef.... It's wike or nothing so far...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aka gum angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on an emergency grin
I pray it won't be too late before you realise that PO won't go far..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by lugado: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
I hate people like this.
They pretend as if they are honest and very shrewd.
Buhari started like this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by akpunda86: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

Bros u correct Na my town man but this bleep Na Bleep up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's Lagos to Benin please.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by derecho(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please what does the "I" stand for in POI?
Na Point Of Interest me I sabi
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it
Philosophy galore.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Philosophy galore.

E go clear for your left eye soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 07kjb: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

Read your speeches again u made no sense,IS THIS HOW NIGERIA GONNA GET BETTER? spending money to buy delegate and buy people later u expect good GOVERNANCE

MOST NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Godly247(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Politics of empathy!!!
meanwhile, watch this and be inspired for life. Please, don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. It's free and easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_x8C7gCP1U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

E go clear for your left eye soon
Sharrap oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�

Leave story, Buhari too was like that going about with faded white babariga then, carrying his luggage himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Advocate500: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

i think this is a lifestyle to obi ,the case of Buhari/Osinbajo with their milo cowbell milk charade is not the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
07kjb:

Read your speeches again u made no sense,IS THIS HOW NIGERIA GONNA GET BETTER? spending money to buy delegate and buy people later u expect good GOVERNANCE

MOST NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

Indeed and in US elections aren't fought with money? Delude yourself dey go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Amalekki: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
When they warn you to always focus on your preferred candidate instead of attacking other candidates you won't listen. Now you are sweating and blowing grammar to defend your candidate.

As critical as politics is, it's a game of interests and compromise among other factors - the best don't always win.

Handle your political conversations in a way that people would be willing to listen to you when it's your turn to pitch your preference. Without that bridge firmly in place, you don't stand a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Sharrap oga.

Break your phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Try to speak dis dogon turanci (long English) to the gworo-gnashing simpletons up North and their glue-sniffing almajiri children and you will understand why they will choose Tinubu rice.

See Nigeria?

Just pray for Nigeria.

Hustle for yourself.

Jápa if you get chance.

The most important reason division of Nigeria is still the best option.

Some sets are really setting others back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.