Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69759 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it
you are a man of wisdom. You prove it yet again.

I hope ibos also realize making yorubas enemies is not helping. I see a lot of comments designed to blackmail yorubas, it is really sad they do this thinking they are forcing us to support them. Imagine saying if ibos cant win then power must remain in the north. This their politics of creating enemies is childish and stupid.

Told a friend peter obi is the best candidate but he cant win because he is not playing the game right. Who are his friends up north? What about south west? He has work to do

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Realists(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

No need for propaganda, kindly post his achievement as a state Governor for 8 years apart from his " Him Tu Lie " politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by edward1106(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to PEE ON EMERGENCY grin
You're bastardly funny. U just made my day grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Break your phone
Mtcheew make I no just talk,e pain me small say you no understand my first comment,I was talking about the realism and idealism part.
It caught my attention but you too forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by chrizzyace: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

U sound like u know more than the politicians contesting why not go and contest?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by simpleseyi: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
alsudan:
That’s just the typical PGO, people call him a miser, but this Miser is what Nigeria needs now in its Misery.

Vote Peter Obi the Miser to take Nigeria out of Misery.

And take Nigeria to Pandora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Oluwaseun1882: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Great leader,welcome on board
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

PDP can. The problem in PDP are just few people stopping the igbo man. They are :

Nyesom Wike

Atiku Abubakar

Aminu Tambuwal

Take them out of the way and the Ndigbo would get it

I'm not a supporter of any party but i prefer wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Iamzik: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
alsudan:
That’s just the typical PGO, people call him a miser, but this Miser is what Nigeria needs now in its Misery.

Vote Peter Obi the Miser to take Nigeria out of Misery.

So you endorse bullion van electioneering yeah?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I feel exactly the same. He is a good candidate but can never win a presidential election in Nigeria. Never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by fombi: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Peter Obi Vs Osibanjor they both stand out and I'd vote for either of them. The rest such as Tinubu, Yahaya, Atiku are a waste of time.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
akpunda86:

Bros u correct Na my town man but this bleep Na Bleep up.
Are you from Agulu??
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by olabright31: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�

God bless Peter. He is arguably the best of all aspirants considering his economic sagacity and his humble, simple and prudent lifestyle. Someone with these qualities will rejuvenate our ailing economy
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

Not true.

Peter Obi is a rich but stingy man.

When he said he's coming to rescue Nigeria, he meant business.

Anambra people confirmed it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
HardMirror:
you are a man of wisdom. You prove it yet again.

I hope ibos also realize making yorubas enemies is not helping. I see a lot of comments designed to blackmail yorubas, it is really sad they do this thinking they are forcing us to support them. Imagine saying if ibos cant win then power must remain in the north. This their politics of creating enemies is childish and stupid.

Told a friend peter obi is the best candidate but he cant win because he is not playing the game right. Who are his friends up north? What about south west? He has work to do

I support Obi any day any time. But he needs to play the game like a player. Currently, he's tredding the path of an idealist. The world works how it works, not by our individual view of it. To come out winning, we must navigate the straits and play like player. It's a pity Obi will lose this glorious chance. This is where a mentor would normally come in. I.e Burna Boy would never had won the grammy awards without Diddy.

Obi lacks the understanding if the darkness of the world. When we become too purist, this goes for us all, we become oblivious to strategic thinkering systems that ensures victory. While we must maintain purity, we mustn't be blinded by the game, it's terrain and how its been played. Na here him deficiency dey

Thanks for the compliment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 07kjb: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Indeed and in US elections aren't fought with money? Delude yourself dey go

And who told YOU'he doesn't have money for rallies
Have u seen TRUMP THROWING MONEY AROUND?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
He is the people's Choice.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Even though I have not seen him as a presidential faithful because of his mien in nature, quietness, slow in speech and the annoying one is waiting for a particular region to say you can, made me ask nobody in particular? It was then I started routing for Technocracts for the East. Yes or No, there is a man boldly coming out to say, yes, I am the man to carry the Green White Green to the next level. One,vi actually and sincerely does not want an ex- Governors after the Nigerians Governors Forum to rudely came out to say the the president must be from their forum. Who are they to give the masses order? Thieves? I am glad that an Igbo is boldly out. I just hope you are strong enough not to be manipulated by them? May God stand for you,and not Rigging.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Skyview01:

I feel exactly the same. He is a good candidate but can never win a presidential election in Nigeria. Never!

I add another, Never, he's too pure, too naive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ogbeni2000: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing
Julius malema well-done
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
chrizzyace:

U sound like u know more than the politicians contesting why not go and contest?

God has given me time and has told me the office i will hold. I am in preparation unlike Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Since u are generous and u support obi, why don't u spend your money for him in the areas u say he isn't spending money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by candygist: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

Let him partner with the governor of Anambra state first to solve the problem of Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by kingyakos: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.

Election in Nigeria has taken a new dimension but you yet to see it....
The old ways is what tinubu is using and it's affecting him in all angle. Democracy is a daily eye opener.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Lionnation: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
Most of don't know obi he has always been like this right from the day he ended his tenor as governor, he hate wastages, he doesn't see any need for unnecessary luxuries. He is the man to save Nigeria, but can a black be saved I doubt
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
If Pdp doesn’t present peter obi or apc present osinbanjo forget it Nigeria is doomed

The only way Nigeria will be redeem it self now is bring either of this two political heavy weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
Which Edo? Also is pdp not in charge in ogun?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

PDP can. The problem in PDP are just few people stopping the igbo man. They are :

Nyesom Wike

Atiku Abubakar

Aminu Tambuwal

Take them out of the way and the Ndigbo would get it
Irrespective of those people, who says they will stand in the way of Peter winning? They are just to mean because majority voted Igbo to have the shot. No region will stand and say, we don't want Igbo. It is now left for Igbos to allow them belittle the Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by codhed: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
thank you
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

You've said it all...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Benny6944: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is not show off, this how Peter Obi naturally, those that knows him can testify

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.