Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72064 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by afamaustin(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Nice decision
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
valentinos22:

Incomplete stories everywhere... The part where u insult him, disrespect him or flirt with other guys are not documented here.
Or are u trying to make us believe he is mentally challenged?
Coz if he beats u without any provocation/offense/disrespect, then na yaba left be that oh..

My 2kobo: No man should lay a finger on any woman no matter the situation.. Just Look for better ways..

Imagine you trying to victim blame.

In a patriarchal society, you’re trying to tell me that a woman will be insulting her fiancé and openly flirting with other guys weeks to her marriage?

Imagine trying to claim that wife beaters who beat their wives for no reason suffer from mental health issues. When they are everyday people who have been conditioned to see women as inferior to them.

We condone this rubbish all the time. You need to outgrow this

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by kushercain: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Any nigga that tries to lay a hand on any of my sis will get the Sonny Corleone treatment from me

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl
sincerely she made the best choice because the guy fit use blow reset her face or 5 years down the line we fit hear say husband beats wife to death but sincerely they no born this kind men to face other able bodied men outside they go chop beating wotowoto but when it comes to their wife or girlfriend na then they go dey flex muscle like hulk hogan angry
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Joseph1063: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
From the trash you put up here, It's obvious you're still single. You need to learn from the married couples or better still, your parents if that would help, before you get married. My 50 cents
it's not bro it's the reality. Married
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by simongonner: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Ekaka1:
See the guy face as e strong like bricklayer own...I for say Wetin fine gurls dey find for all these ugly men body but I quickly realized that na optics and make up dey cover the girl ugliness so they're evenly matched ...a match made in hell grin
the babe fine even without make up
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.
your pictures will determine my response so I'm waiting
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Joseph1063: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Ishilove:

So when you are provoked outside by your fellow men, do you rush to hit them, or is it only on women you flex your power with? Answer genuinely. Do you hit men when they insult you?
Is that ur excuse of insulting ur man.. pls dear avoid insulting ur man. Then u have a beautiful family. U don't have to bring out the beast in man tru ur uncontrolled insults.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused , they can't cry , so they rather will hit, its in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world dont preach that women should also respect men and dont insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence , the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction....

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry....its in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...
beating woman is in a stupid and foolish man's nature, the moment a woman will push you to hit her! Just divorce her
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by lexy2014: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Zchi1052:
Better o before we start hearing stories that touches the heart again

Pls it's really necessary to stay away from abusive relationship...it' leads to Doom

Honestly. She done herself a big favour
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
See men everywhere supporting her move now. At this point in time, men are not scum oh. Issorite.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Lightorder: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Hotice085:

Look the earlier you understand and comprehend that the only thing a has is her tongue the earlier you will have peace

There are a thousands and one ways to handle a woman, not buy using your muscles. If you can fight go to the stadium
using the fist is not an option. The rate at which marriages crash these days is just alarming. I called a senior friend just last night and to my amazement, the first thing he told me is that he is breaking up with his wife. I was shocked because he is the last person I expected that from. Marriage of over 17 years. Reason is that the wife would never admit any wrong doing and very wasteful. Though I need to hear her own side of the story. He told the wife that her choice to remain in the marriage or leave is entirely her decision to make. I think she is considering to leave. No physical abuse reported so far but SOME women are not ready to make any sacrifice In their marriages these days. They love freedom to leave as singles while married . Before my very eyes, three marriages had crashed in less than a year. It would have been four but one decided to make sacrifices and they saved theirs. Today , they love themselves like Romeo and Juliet. Many single mothers and women from broken marriages are now up in different medium, preaching breakup in the name of equal right and women liberation and those will tiny brains are buying to it. No single marriage has same formula. You use what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ceejaytech: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Osinachi nwachukwu don die like Jesus to set many people both intending and already
into abusive marriage free.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by kwaso2: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Please don't return any bride price Nne, he has collected it back, even more through all the beating.
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Urchbaba91(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol .. that female musician death reset her brain .

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Lacash: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Read her story below:

The apruka is not man enough to be an husband, make he still go learn husband trade from him old man. Ndi ala grin grin
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by scarchiji: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.

Considering humans are animals, including yourself inverably means you'd end up with an animal for a husband. If the bride price isn't refunded the marriage still stands, except you're saying she's a prostitute that has to be paid per rounds of sex.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by VIKTO83(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2022
U didbt call off any wedding as long as im concerned. From ur story he had paid bride price so he had married u. D wedding u are talking about is oyibo wearing white ceremony.
Anyways we are happy u have divorced. But please whatever u do to him to make him best u I beg don't do it to d next man biko. So u don't end up demonizing lot of men out there.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by iLearner: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused , they can't cry , so they rather will hit, its in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world dont preach that women should also respect men and dont insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence , the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction....

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry....its in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...

Oloriburuku leleyi sha
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by PEXBlog(f): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Your advice is weird.

If life is that simple, why don't women just simply hit back too when a man hits them?

You see, everyone needs to learn how to manage their anger.

There is something called emotional intelligence, and many people lack it.

I'm surprised at what you put up here. So you mean when you enter any bitter disagreement with people, the next thing to do is to enter physical duel? Hey bro, wake up! The world has advanced. Physical fight should not be in your options when dealing with your fellow man, not to talk of a female or one's wife. Engaging in one makes you an uncultured being, a savage. Even in our tertiary institutions, it is forbidden to engage in physical duel in the school premises, when you do such, 'you have graduated automatically'.

N.B: If you are talking about the lack emotional intelligence, I think you need it couple with the social intelligence as well.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.

No be you get your choice again ni? grin grin grin

Abi you can't do without dick?
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Goodnews1170(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
As much as I would love you to quit the relationship, let me point this out to some of us who do not follow biblical instructions as regards marriage.

Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled. Please note this that anytime you sleep with your would be couple, you have a tendency of being looked down upon.

Men respect ladies who still close their legs even with many advances. Ladies don't fall too cheap for men. Have some regards for your private parts. It is called private part because it is not to be shared with any man safe a man legally married to you.

Leave the relationship and respect yourself in the one that you will start afterwords.

This is my take. Stay blessed.

Pastor Duruh Gideon
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Seredebe: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
TotoGame:
most men from Ebonyi State do treat their wives like slaves, they beat up their wives at any slightest provocation, those people don't have any regard for women

I know that there are good men from that state but about 90% of Ebonyi guys that lives in ontisha here do abuse and hit their wives ...

No hard feelings! I'm just saying the truth

Ebubu must hear this
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by elite(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2022
hope4nigeria:
your pictures will determine my response so I'm waiting
no mind her. Na her type cant keep a perfect man. Na to come faceless forum de yarn dust. Many of you aint worth keeping, even as a punching bag!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2022
PEXBlog:

I'm surprised at what you put up here. So you mean when you enter any bitter disagreement with people, the next thing to do is to enter physical duel? Hey bro, wake up! The world has advanced. Physical fight should not be in your options when dealing with your fellow man, not to talk of a female or one's wife. Engaging in one makes you an uncultured being, a savage. Even in our tertiary institutions, it is forbidden to engage in physical duel in the school premises, when you do such, 'you have graduated automatically'.

N.B: If you are talking about the lack emotional intelligence, I think you need it couple with the social intelligence as well.

Peace!

You obviously lack comprehension skills.

I only faulted your reasoning.

According to you, a man should verbally abuse when verbally abused.

Then, a woman should physically abuse when physically abused.

That is your argument. I only faulted it.

Which is why I suggested emotional intelligence as a skill worth acquiring.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Iceberghill(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
How can he be beating such a beauty some men self
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by zeenaman: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022
The guy looks like werey

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by supreme2014(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2022
My dear you no show us the evidence of of the beating, how can someone be beating you, u no keep evidence but wait oooo y did u wait few days to marriage before calling it off..? My dear u no normal..u should have called it off in 2021 since it the the year of hell for you.. Some girls are using osinachi case now to quits marriage.. Is ok oooo i am not in support of men who beat up thier wife

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl[/quote]
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by LadyRosa(f): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Where una dey see this kind of men marry sef?
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chookym(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
You made the right choice. Move on. Say no to domestic violence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.