Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72050 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Elephantboy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Does it really matter?? What matters still matters

Whatever, Life goes on
lol....fine lady with big gudcheesy
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
God bless you...
God bless you too
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by West2019(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Whosoever wanna get marry to you know how to talk to him .for all your statement i believe you are not an easy going lady,i never in support of beating you.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Palema007:
You are pained, soon enough you all women beaters will have no women to flex your muscles on.. grin

Dont mind him...
Anyways, its not all beatings that must end a marriage..Many couples fight at the early stages of their marriages..
But it ends well, and a new phase of understnding and relative peace begins..

So ladies shld know how to discern beatings...fights etc from Beatings and fights
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by mctons: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank God you voiced out otherwise you would be ending up like the Gospel Singer, OSINACHI
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Miracle2022: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl
better late than late
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by ojembaojemba: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
My dear beautiful sister, I just want to let you know that you are the wisest woman in the world. I as a man I want to tell you that I am very proud of you. You have saved alot of generation from mental and emotional regrets. Relax your mind because all things are working for your good.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by richmanrichard: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wise girl
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Method147(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.
Pls don't do that ok.
Am a nice guy I will take good care of you.

All this Abakeleke men see as una dey spoil runs for person�
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Positiveme2020: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.

It's a personal decision. Why can't you decide.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by GeneralDae: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
The man face sef get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Bashbanking: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
But the motherfucker have a sister? If yes how is he going to feel by the time such have to his blood sister..
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Auskyd(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.

Dumbest take I've seen in my life. Feels like my IQ reduced several points, cos what is this stupidity?

Damn, your brain empty, on God.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Firecross: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
So she was still trying to stay with him till the cutglass incident?�
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Yankee101: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don't marry anyone who uses you as a punching bag

Even if he is rich....especially of he is rich
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Tohsynetita1: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Judging by the pre wedding pictures, one would think their marriage would be heaven on Earth, not knowing it is a chaos forseen. Don't be moved by the pictures you seen online often, some are in disguise. The real self of the container is until you move close to the container. No one would want to post a bad pre wedding pictures, Even if it is for them to borrow resources. They would.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by amazingspiderma: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
You have made my day.

Another soul has been saved.

So you even had this beautiful pre-wedding photo and facing domestic violence.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.
pple like u are the type that deceptively advice pple to be killed. What do you mean by the bolded? So.. someone who married a person that pretend during relationship but started showing his or her true color after marriage should remain in the marriage and be killed abi. Oga abeg park jor.. broken marriage is as good as broken relationship. No one got married to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tracka:
You have made the right choice for yourself
Honestly, she has made the best decision, by walking away from that abusive partner. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage...
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
if the write'up is undiluted and unadulterated in any way, then the decision to opt out is valid.

It's far better to LEAVE, so as to LIVE.
Her choosing to opt-out based on what she pointed out required courage on her part, so she took a bold step.

Wish others would know what they want and be this bold to dare and quit all unfortunate entanglements which would peradventure birth future misery.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
I love her already ........

But she should have called it off, much earlier .........

1 strike you are out ........ ZERO TOLERANCE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...........
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ha! shocked
He lifted hammer against you during courtship. If he now marries you na cutlass and axe he will lift against you.
Thor started by using hammer. But when hammer was destroyed he started using axe from infinity war till endgame. It is good you forsaw this before infinity war between both of you will start. Good decision that you left him.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Babinski: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Being unmarried and being alive is better than being married but dead!

You should have ended your comment on the fourth line with the full stop after the "broken marriage". Going further exposes a terrible mindset that worships money and believes money cures all ills.

It is unfortunate that not only are you not wishing the lady well in the future but also trying to sympathize subtly with a "wife beater" and a "beast of a man". What kind of human being are you? How can you be such a misogynist to say someone you don't know is not only insatiable but would regret if her tormentor becomes rich? So you would allow a billionaire to kill your daughter in matriage all because he is rich? Some of you hiding behind keyboards on this nairaland forum genuinely need psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
TotoGame:
most men from Ebonyi State do treat their wives like slaves, they beat up their wives at any slightest provocation, those people don't have any regard for women

I know that there are good men from that state but about 90% of Ebonyi guys that lives in ontisha here do abuse and hit their wives ...

No hard feelings! I'm just saying the truth

Then that's thier tradition
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
GOOD MOVE....
But still waiting for MEN whose wives beat up & smack at home to commence proceedings...
For me na BITE my wife dey Bite me... grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by PEXBlog(f): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't still stomach the reason why a man will beat a fellow woman, not to talk of one's wife. I think it is high time we start re-educating the men and the younger male child in the society.

Men are so egocentric, and the same ego is the downfall of a man if care is not taken

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
You see a man with this type of forehead you want marry am...ka Ida afu uzo Ida anu ife?
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Don't worry, when it is your daughter's turn and her husband tries to butcher her with a cutlass, copy and paste this your comment and send to her.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Babinski:

Being unmarried and being alive is better than being married but dead!

You should have ended your comment on the fourth line with the full stop after the "broken marriage". Going further exposes a terrible mindset that worships money and believes money cures all ills.

It is unfortunate that not only are you not wishing the lady well in the future but also trying to sympathize subtly with a "wife beater" and a "beast of a man". What kind of human being are you? How can you be such a misogynist to say someone you don't know is not only insatiable but would regret if her tormentor becomes rich? So you would allow a billionaire to kill your daughter in matriage all because he is rich? Some of you hiding behind keyboards on this nairaland forum genuinely need psychiatric help.
Many of them making these types of comments like the one you quoted are abusers themselves, so they will support their brother in arms.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
bluefilm:
I'm sure he will still beat her for calling the shit off.
I hope she calls police to deal with him at that point or maybe she keeps the bride price for damages inflicted on her by him.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ishilove: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am married and my wife is not stupid to insult me if she feels offended... my mom wasn't also stupid like most women , she never raised her voice towards my dad...

U women just think u have the leverage to insult men and have no reaction by men, u must be deluded to think u wudnt get hit
^^

Na dem. Proud member, Women Abusers Association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by PEXBlog(f): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She is a very lucky woman. The sad thing is that a good percentage of Nigerian* men are like this man. The African tradition/culture was founded on pure misogyny/oppression of women, that's why mother's of old were grooming bad* husband's , poorly brought up sons who were taught that beating a wife is normal. SayNoToDomesticViolence!

And the worst thing is one of the major religions we have in this country, if not both of them supports husbands beating of their wives.
And do you realize the problem also stems from these religious books where they regard women as spoils from war. We are fvcked already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.