Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72112 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by cardoso514: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dear young ladies,
Nigerian statistics,past and current show that young elligible young men shy away from marriage under the guide of harsh times but now with anew trend of toxic relaationships on the way to marriage,its now the turn of ladies to reverse the trend.
Lets pray for a new turn around.Not all men are wife beaters afterall some girls need some little beating to reset their brains

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Great choice

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.
What are you saying now.... Are you supporting domestically violent men?

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
My dear, you made the right choice, forget about what people will say because people will always have something to say. Your life matters.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ekaka1:
See the guy face as e strong like bricklayer own...I for say Wetin fine gurls dey find for all these ugly men body but I quickly realized that na optics and make up dey cover the girl ugliness so they're evenly matched ...a match made in hell grin
Na optics and make uo make her face look like that? Color me impressed cause she reminds me of one Hollywood actress for her. undecided
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by frankfab(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man behaviour no good at all see his face like terrorist

my dear skip the marriage and be in peace just pray make God give u a very careful husband

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by marhez43(f): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
My mind is telling me that a lot of women going trouugh d.violence.are learning from osinachi case
Nice one.
Gud choice.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Better. To avoid stories that touch...

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
What a great decision you made

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
OKNAIJABLOG:
you are daft, it happens worldwide and they can manage and endure it due to personal or selfish reasons
I'm not responsible for your misery, pain and insecurity.

Now Bleep off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by a2d3rew(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good for u
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
horia:
Calling it off right now is best. No children yet, no complications!

BTW so these smiles in pre wedding photos na scam cheesy
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by stagger: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
The world is in trouble. Really!
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by SunMusk(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is no other side of the story when violence or threat to life is involved......
greatseed:
Good 4u! But I can't judge or decide 4u. Since you already made ur decision without 'we' hearing his own side of the story!

I don't think it was appropriate to publish this online. At the end it's your cross. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.
las las you go still like to marry animal?

As long as you are a woman! grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Prenonjebose: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Going for a Cutlass to kill another man's daughter because of a paltry bride price, and the title of husband. Nonsense. I hope others will summon courage and leave abusive marriage

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Better for her, but we still need to hear your ex side of the story. Me no dey conclude with one sided story

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chydon888: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good! You have made the right choice. Since you'd seen the red flag already, it's better you back off, to avoid the story that touch the heart. Nice one!
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TheGift: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is WEAK MEN that beat Women. Weak men who can’t control their emotions to the extent that they get physical. Men who feel that they need to prove their Manhood with aggression.

If you are reading this and you are in the habit of beating another Mans daughter, Sister , niece, to show you are in charge. You are a WEAKLING. Repent from your inferior ways.

Learn to be the Man, who earns and quietly commands respect not the one who frantically forces and demands it.

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Olorilolo(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.
What a Clown

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Peace081: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Bbbwings: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage.[s] But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now[/s].
Just stop there. You don dey type rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Didi2d(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mumu man! He wan kill this fine lady abi? I don't even want to hear his side of the story sef

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by gassbee: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
God bless u sister, the fear of domestic violence is d beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by feed70: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl

This guy needs flogging I swear
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by SunMusk(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which side of the story,.... So if ur wife insult you what you will do is beat her. No other side of the story from the animal deserves beating [
quote author=Ezebinaugwu post=111924812]Better for her, but we still need to hear your ex side of the story. Me no dey conclude with one sided story [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by bonnyhope: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused , they can't cry , so they rather will hit, its in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world dont preach that women should also respect men and dont insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence , the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction....

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry....its in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...

And people will always listen to women first and pass judgement against men

Women these cannot even close their mouths

It takes absolute control to be with women at home without hitting them

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TheGift: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

How do you know She will regret if He gets rich or has another Woman, when She knows She will be chopping money with beating?

If He is beating Her now when He doesn’t have money. Is it when He has money He will treat Her like a queen?

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by InformationTV: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl

This is so great.

More women should be confident enough to abort any abusive relationship they are into no matter what.

There's no shame in having your peace of mind.

Whoever needs help in such should reach out to me and/or The Court for help.

I'll provide you guidance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

take it easy on her.but your so on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.