Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? (43442 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Savedday: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Medianna(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
As our beloved redpillers have hijacked this tjread, lemme go and come and be reading comments.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Draslo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ishilove:

You sound like you're genuinely in love. Good for you. I hope it works out, this time for good.
I never said I'm in love. Like I said stone cold even though she get the key. For now, I'm still fascinated she came to me. Fascinated enough to want to see what next. It's unfortunate that some people that claim to be redpillers online can't even talk to women in person. I'm what you could call licentious because as a sweet, Yoruba D, they come in droves.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Draslo:

Bro, there are things I will never say on here but I can assure you she is in no relationship. Na normal thing say more than one guy go dey woman life, even when you're married, it can't be only you. When she shows you know you're the alpha, you got no stress bro. Besides, insecurities like that never bother me. I'm stone cold but only she melts my heart. If I'm not gonna do it with her I'd never do it with any of any of the rest, and the rest, dem yapa!
I do not support fornication but don’t let these Redpillers get to you as they are opposite of what they claim in reality.

I like that you are bold enough to express your feelings about her and wouldn’t let anyone convince you otherwise.

Na man you be!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

I do not support fornication but don’t let these Redpillers get to you as they are opposite of what they claim in reality.

I like that you are bold enough to express your feelings about her and wouldn’t let anyone convince you otherwise.

Na man you be!
Hope you'll be here to console him when the time comes

11 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Hope you'll be here to console him when the time comes
Lol Na you sabi! Try and be optimistic.

Las las all of you go fall-in-love.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by ATTemi: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
You'll regret it....move on!

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Draslo:

I never said I'm in love. Like I said stone cold even though she get the key. For now, I'm still fascinated she came to me. Fascinated enough to want to see what next. It's unfortunate that some people that claim to be redpillers online can't even talk to women in person. I'm what you could call licentious because as a sweet, Yoruba D, they come in droves.
You doth protest too much wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Draslo:
I'm not here to seek anyone's validation or anything like that.

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex
It wasn't easy for me even now I'm still trying to work things out , hopefully things will work out for good.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Draslo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin
Ishilove:

You doth protest too much wink smiley
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's not really a good or bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by walkingshadow911: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2022
if you fall in love, it's certain u must chop breakfast. -buju
watch your back

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Palema007:
It's not really a good or bad idea.

Exactly. I don't always like the way people always make these things out to be completely good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. I don't always like the way people always make these things out to be completely good or bad.
Most Nairaland users operate in a black and white world, heaven helps whoever decides to bring his or her issues here.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by DonroxyII: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

The reason why she wants you back is not mainly because she never stopped loving you. It's because you proved to be different from other guys who validate her and worship her. You never validated her, which was why you left her easily. It still pains her to date, meaning she craves your validation.

Once you get back together, be careful not to fall in love wholeheartedly. Once you do that, you will see a whole new person in her. She will start to treat you like crap because she has finally conquered you. You have given her the validation she never got in the first half of your relationship. She'll most likely dump you immediately and chase after the next guy who doesn't pedestalise her.

The below video shows what guys did that immediately turned them into simps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpz7QIcDcok
Some of Una go just talk like say Relationship is a War Zone:

Just be yourself, There is no ABC to Relationship, if you ain't needed anymore... Walk away.

If you want her, take her back. If you don't want her, tell her No.

But if you are the kinda that allow other people to use your Mindset play ludo cheesy ... You will wise soonest.

Na this kinda una preparations dey make couples kill one another: Dating come be Russia vs NATO over Ukraine!

5 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Ajimusty2: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
its the best experience,i get 2 bang whenever we meet without being scared of getting her pregnant.all i do is take care of 1 or 2 bills and everywhere good.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by bluefilm: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:
[s]I'm not here to seek anyone's validation or anything like that.I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex[/s]

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Penguin2: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex

Just Don’t dump her again

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by schoolboymatt(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
if the feeling is mutual, why not give it a try.

all those people commenting above calling you SIMP and all are sadist and very immature.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by jimcaddy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Well sometimes it could work out or not. There are just some exes that are hard to get over. Sometimes the relationship might not have gotten toxic, but you both needed that space to think things through.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I asked about people's experiences not validation or advice. Nobody's manipulating anybody. Na me f**k up. I don't need to divulge details cos then what's the point of being anonymous here. As for the auxiliary gbola, I'm not that insecure. Body no be firewood. My sexual prowess is spoken about far and wide in my city. Me sef no fit count how many times I've swam in wet flesh since we broke up. Like I said, we're both single now so whatever happened during the hiatus, I don't really care.

I'm not insecure at all. In Buju's voice--- Na your kele I go carry go, even if you get money pass me , if you're not careful

You be MAN! Your reasoning is sound !

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by zeenaman: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Getting back with an ex is normal except if the reason for the break up was cheating.
Going back to a cheat is demeaning and distasteful. Never venture into that. It's not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by zeenaman: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dd
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by ukaface(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

How did you know you both are single now? You believed the words of a Nigerian girl? grin cheesy

You're in for a long ride, bro. Guard your heart diligently.
Zukwanike nwoke! Zukwanike!!!

Must you dissuade him by fire by force?
Remain single na,why drag another person.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by ashawopikin(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

sooo why are you explaining to us? It's your life, you owe nobody anything

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Sunnyski: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
I'm here to nose around
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by BusinessPlan22: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

You used an ex girl for future standard... Bro you had no standard... Simp

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by BusinessPlan22: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
Some of Una go just talk like say Relationship is a War Zone:

Just be yourself, There is no ABC to Relationship, if you ain't needed anymore... Walk away.

Na this kinda preparations dey make couples kill one another:

Dating come be Russia vs NATO over Ukraine!

Marry the wrong person, u will know is more than a nuclear war between NATO and USSR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by BusinessPlan22: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

Ehya... Fascinated an ex came back.. Low esteem kee you

5 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by youngcizzy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
By admitting you bleeped and that led to your breakup shows you are a Simp

Old flames are strictly for sex bruh, get yo head back in the game .
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by SmartyPants(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

Although I ain't no niggar of relationship and emotions ....
But getting back with an ex or a woman you banged before is damnnn so sweet

That is why I do advise niggars not to break up with thier girl friend in a violent way....with a peaceful break up...you can still bang them anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..

Women are emotional being...there are some things you say to them during the relationship...then they will not see break up as a do or die affair...
You can be with her during the relationship and sometimes hold her to your body and cuddle her while you whisper something like: "baby girl..even if there is a break up due to circumstances beyond our control but i guarantee you i will be your friend till the end of time" ...
Say that to her sometimes..I assure you when the break up finally comes..she will still come around you and bang you anyday anytime

This is true but very wicked.

Women don't hear what we say, they hear how we make them feel.

To any such woman, you still love her and want to be with her...you'll be leading her on.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Iykmann(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

What do you want us to do now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.