Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience (10076 Views)

Share Your Simping Experience. / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

A local ekuke who.re coming here to form nonsense. embarassed

Who's your mum? You have her photos?
For the fact you could insinuate that I form "something" means there is a little hope on your redemption. All hope isn't lost on you.

Lol... BTW it's good to know your momma's occupation. You shouldn't hate her though you were fed from it!

Quick question: How much was her charge per night? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Two fighters above,I'll be their ref

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make una no vex, e don do

shocked

Ishilove cum n share ur simp story if any

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
For the fact you could insinuate I that form something means there is a little hope on your redemption. All hope isn't lost on you.

Lol... BTW it's good to know your momma's occupation. You shouldn't hate her though you were fed from it!

Quick question: How much was her charge per night? cheesy
Do you have a mother? That's my simple question.

You know her?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't understand this forum ooo y are men here busy bodies, fighting and quarrelling like women everyday. The thread was for women but unfortunately na men cumma flood am. To tell u they behave like kids na wa. Let me sit down and watch small fight. Grab my juice.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Space booked

Magnolia come and share your story ooo

Sorry, dear. I've had a sex reassignment surgery and transitioned, so no stories. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Do you have a mother? That's my simple question.

You know her?
Ah ah ah ah ah

I hate repetition but I have to let you know this again: THIS WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE ABOUT ME baby boy. cheesy cheesy
So let's see Aside you not knowing your "birth giver"
Been picked from a bin
And your mom's horrible job.

What other thing would you want everyone to know? At least that would help us know why you are so bitter.

Make your story short and precise boy, don't bore me. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sorry, dear. I've had a sex reassignment surgery and transitioned, so no stories. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Would have shared my story, but I found toying with Kris's microdiick more fun. cheesy

Wait! Did you just changed to "m" ?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Ah ah ah ah ah

I hate repetition but I have to let you know this again: THIS WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE ABOUT ME baby boy. cheesy cheesy
So let's see Aside you not knowing your "birth giver"
Been picked from a bin
And your mom's horrible job.

What other thing would you want everyone to know? At least that would help us know why you are so bitter.

Make your story short and precise boy, don't bore me. cheesy
I'm glad we're doing this tonight.

The earlier you trace your mother, the better for your sanity. You can't be sane without meeting her.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.
Since then me sef don turn redpiller grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
tongue

Iyaebe (Bad riddance to good rubbish?)

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by phorget(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wavulence everywhere... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
illicit:
tongue
Oga illicit.... Ewo ni ti picture and memes bayi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

I'm glad we're doing this tonight.

The earlier you trace your mother, the better for your sanity. You can't be sane without meeting her.
Boom! Need a cloth? I feel you be needing one soon.

BTW kid,tell us the story behind your horrible existence? You are beginning to bore me! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Yemiwonder(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let me book space I'm coming back
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Would have shared my story, but I found toying with Kris's microdiick more fun. cheesy

Wait! Did you just changed to "m" ?

grin grin grin

Looks like it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by rickpat(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
dorwadora sorry about your thread been taken over...the guys should have just sat quietly,read and share a good laugh from the ladies experience...it would have been fun.....your experience really cracked me up...but again it had loads of moral lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by EmzyT: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oga illicit.... Ewo ni ti picture and memes bayi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Looks like it.
grin grin. Will try that out later.

BTW why do I feel like a bully going through this thread? cry
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Boom! Need a cloth? I feel you be needing one soon.

BTW kid,tell us the story behind your horrible existence? You are beginning to bore me! undecided
A girl child raised without a mother or parental care will always resort to whoring for survival. No surprises here.

Pay an investigator to help you trace your mum in order to restore your sanity.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

A girl child raised without a mother or parental care will always resort to whoring for survival. No surprises here.

Pay an investigator to help you trace your mum in order to restore your sanity.
black sheep ,black sheep
have you any wool..... Yes sir ,Yes sir Three bags full.... Oya complete it... Sorry I forgot, the stipend wasn't enough to send you to school. cheesy

Yawnnnnnnnn you bore me kiddo! Your lines are as weak as your erections boy!

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin. Will try that out later.

You should. It's the best thing ever. cheesy

BTW why do I feel like a bully going through this thread? cry

Why? That depends. Does the bullied in the case deserve it or not? smiley
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by London217gmt(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

If asking a question makes a person a fool, may you be considered a fool whenever you ask a question. How is it an offense for me to comment on your post? Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland where men are not supposed to comment?

Guy you na fool.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by flokii: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
The guy get long pr3ek, na why OP go n0n0.. food taking time to prepare food with fried dodo for a real OG cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
London217gmt:
Guy you na fool.
You sound so wise here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Palema007:
black sheep ,black sheep
have you any wool..... Yes sir ,Yes sir Three bags full.... Oya complete it... Sorry I forgot, the stipend wasn't enough to send you to school. cheesy

Yawnnnnnnnn you bore me kiddo! Your lines are as weak as your erections boy!
[/s]
Ariza, I'm done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
rickpat:
dorwadora[b] sorry about your thread been taken over.[/b]..the guys should have just sat quietly,read and share a good laugh from the ladies experience...it would have been fun.....your experience really cracked me up...but again it had loads of moral lesson
sad sad The thread was for we ladies to have fun and talk. Even though I know deep down in my heart that some men will interfere, I never expected it to turn to this whole thing sad sad..... I'm so sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Ariza, I'm done with you.
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

I knew it was only a matter of time! cheesy grin grin
I could do this till your already microdiick becomes invisible! You are a joke and I hope you have learnt your lesson to never in your miserable Nl existence come to my mentions with nonsense!

Go play with sands, sticks and stones dumbass! undecided. Radarada!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
flokii:
The guy get long pr3ek, na why OP go n0n0.. food taking time to prepare food with fried dodo for a real OG cheesy
On the contrary... The humanity in him was not totally gone grin grin grin.... He never had sex with me... But money, time, food..... Nigga took advantage of the naive, omo mummy 18 years old me. I work like mad.... Scrub jeans tire grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by EmzyT: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
immortalcrown:
As long as I sincerely asked for the meaning of a word which I honestly never know, and as long as I neither insulted anybody in the question nor made any contribution to what is being discussed, I am not guilty of any offense.
[/s]

Oga, behave na, what happened to your phone's "Google" ? sad Why can't you go on a Quick Search instead of displaying your Ignorance here? sad Upon the 1001 times that word "Simp" has been used on this Forum, You still claim not to know the meaning? sad The thread is for Ladies to Share their Experience but here you are Derailing it sad

I no know watin dey do una for this Nairaland, them go create thread for girls to comment, Booooom Old men wey don marry drop children for house go quickly come show their foolishness by Hijacking the thread. angry

Las-las una go get sense for this Nairaland angry

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by rickpat(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
sad sad The thread was for we ladies to have fun and talk. Even though I know deep down in my heart that some men will interfere, I never expected it to turn to this whole thing sad sad..... I'm so sad
that's it...even if the forum doesn't have restrictions with regards to sections...we could still make it organized and meaningful...I stayed on the thread cus I really enjoyed reading your experience...took me back to school days....

well,it's okay..maybe you could create a thread similar to this some other time and hopefully it turns out good..even if it's 40% of what you intend

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of Being Single?( A Single Person) / Is This Tboss Twerking In The Club??? Big Brother Shocked!!! / See The Smallest P£n+nis Ever According To Guinness Book Of World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.