Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,187 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience (10052 Views)

Share Your Simping Experience. / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
pls ma/ sir .... Don't be annoyed...
Sorry about that, kindly create another. Perhaps that would be sane and fun.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

I knew it was only a matter of time! cheesy grin grin
I could do this till your already microdiick becomes invisible! You are a joke and I hope you have learnt your lesson to never in your miserable Nl existence come to my mentions with nonsense!

Go play with sands, sticks and stones dumbass! undecided. Radarada!

Watch how the same thing will crawl into your mentions again. All by itself. Na so e go dey carry torch, dey take light trouble fess and then falling back to 'I don't do this yada yada yada.'

You should understand, though. If e no mention women, e go kpai. Na crack e be like for am, so responding to them once once is our service to humanity and nature.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Sorry about that, kindly create another. Perhaps that would be sane and fun.
grin grin No need for another thread... Another vawulence might come up... I glad you had fun mam
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by flokii: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
On the contrary... The humanity in him was not totally gone grin grin grin.... He never had sex with me... But money, time, food..... Nigga took advantage of the naive, omo mummy 18 years old me. I work like mad.... Scrub jeans tire grin grin

You mean am?.. that kind of guy is very rare. As you don dey scrub jeans na, dey cook better meals, you suppose dey sweat under fan insyd his room.
Your story cracked me up tho.. nice one.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by eedhrisademola(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Watch how the same thing will crawl into your mentions again. All by itself. Na so e go dey carry torch, dey take light trouble fess and then falling back to 'I don't do this yada yada yada.'

You should understand, though. If e no mention women, e go kpai. Na crack e be like for am, so responding to them once once is our service to humanity and nature.
Yea i be HERO to d GUYS.. NA MONEY DEY GINGER ME!
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]Oga, behave na, what happened to your phone's "Google" ? sad Why can't you go on a Quick Search instead of displaying your Ignorance here? sad Upon the 1001 times that word "Simp" has been used on this Forum, You still claim not to know the meaning? sad The thread is for Ladies to Share their Experience but here you are Derailing it sad I no know watin dey do una for this Nairaland, them go create thread for girls to comment, Booooom Old men wey don marry drop children for house go quickly come show their foolishness by Hijacking the thread. angryLas-las una go get sense for this Nairaland angry
Madam, take all your questions to Google. May any question you have asked or will ask on Nairaland attract a curse upon you since my question on Nairaland is literally criminalized by you..
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by EmzyT: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my OWN!

1st time wey I get admission for Imo state poly nekede.

Na ASHAWOO house b the second text book I go look for..

I GATZ link up wit some bad bad owerri Niggaz wey de BLA WEED!

them show me around and carry me JAZZ in many ASHAWOO hotels...

although it was kind of cost Shar..

but I prefer Lagos ASHAWOO house because for here, I de NACK ASHAWOO wit 5h or 1k and I go even SUUK BOBZ join..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

this girl nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

she use her too legs take tie me!

my PREEK come de bend..

although the NACKING SWEET ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
[/s]

Oga, Nobody asked you! The thread is for Ladies! We honestly do not care about you telling us the Ashawo branches you've gone to. But if you must, then Create a Thread and tell the world about how you've toured around the Whole Ashawo houses in the world.

For the sake of those who'd be interested though!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The guy is an e-idiot, a complete waste metamorphosed to a creature with fingers but no cerebellum, unfortunately we are to suffer its unidentified existence because somehow it got assess to a browsing phone.
Kilo mu yo lati Fi ro pe Palema loku lati waa ija eh? cheesy cheesy

His diss lines like kindergartens telling stories they picked from their parents' conversations. grin Lol And the guy dey funny me sha...grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin grin No need for another thread... Another vawulence might come up ... I glad you had fun mam
grin grin grin
Lol well if you say so.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by EmzyT: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
immortalcrown:
Madam, take all your questions to Google. May any question you have asked or will ask on Nairaland attract a curse upon you since my question on Nairaland is literally criminalized by you..
[/s]

Oga, I'm a guy and at the Bolded, Heaven knows I wouldn't be asking such silly Questions or better still, being stupid just like you! I know how many times I've come across words, histories etc I didn't know about herein and quietly and quickly used the Google to clear myself without nobody knowing about it.

We all know your plan, to derail the thread and seek attention like a Pauper! Give yourself some Decorum and Stop showing us your Ignorance Oga, you're older than this!

I wish Nairaland could make “Creating threads” to be like "WhatsApp Groupchat” so when fools like you join and drop Uneccessary comments, you'd get your ass kicked out immidiately! Werey grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]Oga, I'm a guy and heaven knows I wouldn't be asking such silly Questions or better still, being stupid just like you! I know how many times I've come across words, histories etc I didn't know about herein and quietly and quickly used the Google to clear myself without nobody knowing about it. We all know your plan, to derail the thread and seek attention like a Pauper! Give yourself some Decorum and Stop showing us your Ignorance Oga, you're older than this!
Madam, heaven knows my question was neither rude nor unnecessary. I do not know the meaning of the word and i wish to know it. I did not insult anybody in my question. If you know the meaning, simply answer my question.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
The guy is an e-idiot, a complete waste metamorphosed to a creature with fingers but no cerebellum, unfortunately we are to suffer its unidentified existence because somehow it got assess to a browsing phone.
Kilo mu yo lati Fi ro pe Palema loku lati waa ija eh? cheesy cheesy

His diss lines like kindergartens telling stories they picked from their parents' conversations. grin Lol And the guy dey funny me sha...grin

Otapiapia. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by treziMcCarthy: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

If asking a question makes a person a fool, may you be considered a fool whenever you ask a question. How is it an offense for me to comment on your post? Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland where men are not supposed to comment?

Oga stop skimping.. It was boldly written, strictly for ladies, why not just sit down and and read what our beautiful ladies have to say.. So you Caan learn and experience, damn... Stop making foolkery of yourself nig$$@.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Otapiapia. grin
grin grin grin

Wrong drink, wrong drink . grin

Where them ladies make them come share stories ooooo. grin
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Angela62: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
My first year in uni was when I got a delicious breakfast from a 'community waiter'. There is this cute guy that looks like Ramsey noah, fair and fine, always on sport wears that the mere sight of him strolling by makes my heart go jigi jigi.

The guy toasted me one hot afternoon, and we started dating shortly after. Like play, I turn to his housemaid. I mean, he didn't turned me, I turned myself into it as an expression of my love. I washed, cleaned, scrubbed, cooked, baked, grilled, roast, soaked, and vacuum. I treated him like my child.

Will I say he served me or I served myself, but I caught him with different girls and I forgave him, but the one that broke me completely was when I caught him with my close friend. I don't think I've felt like that before in my life, I didn't eat for days. I broke it off myself since I can't stomach that sight. Thank God now eh, I look well well before I enter, fine boys only doesn't do it for me again.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
treziMcCarthy:
Oga stop skimping.. It was boldly written, strictly for ladies, why not just sit down and and read what our beautiful ladies have to say.. So you Caan learn and experience, damn... Stop making foolkery of yourself nig$$@.
Madam, post your nude here and write STRICTLY FOR YOU ALONE on the nude. Then blame another person for seeing the nude. You do not know the meaning of the word. Instead of respectfully telling me you do not know it, you diverted to something else. Is there a word that only women are permitted to know? How does putting STRICTLY FOR LADIES on a post make it a crime for me to ask a simple question on the post? Many males have commented on the post. You are attacking me because I asked a simple question. If you know the answer, tell me. If you do not know it, attacking me cannot make feel guilty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Angela62:
My first year in uni was when I got a delicious breakfast. There is this cute guy that looks like Ramsey noah, fair and fine, always on sport wears that the mere sight of him strolling by makes my heart go jigi jigi.

The guy toasted me one hot afternoon, and we started dating shortly after. Like play, I turn to his housemaid. I mean, he didn't turned me, I turned myself into it as an expression of my love. I washed, cleaned, scrubbed, soaked, and vacuum. I treated him like my child.

Will I say he served me or I served myself, but I caught him with different girls and I forgave him, but the one that broke me completely was when I caught him with my close friend. I don't think I've felt like that before in my life, [b]I didn't eat for days. I broke it off myself since I can't stomach that sight. [/b]Thank God now eh, I look well well before I enter, fine boys only doesn't do it for me again.
But why is it always the first year at uni. At least it's still good that you did not eat. I did not go to the exam hall embarassed embarassed... I was mourning...

God no let me dense again for this my life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by eedhrisademola(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Otapiapia. grin
Melo melo la fe wi!.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Boogyman557: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Oga, Nobody asked you! The thread is for Ladies! We honestly do not care if you've gone to all the Ashawo house in the world. But if you must, then Create a Thread and tell the world about how you've around the Whole Ashawo house in the world.

For the sake of those who'd be interested though!
Holly Gram cool my Gee! how u take know!

same tin I have been saying since!

we need to create a trend about ASHAWOO house..

because some ASHAWOO house don de increase price, Which calls for a serious meeting!

I tink say na only me notice am ooo

see I was at ikeja under bridge to NACK ASHAWOO.. as I give her 1k, she no gree collect ooo, she talk sey make I add 5h on top the 1k..

after some Long talk, I GATZ add the 5h because the girls too make SENSE, her BOBZ stand like STANDING fan!

NaSo the matterz be my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Angela62: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
But why is it always the first year at uni. At least it's still good that you did not eat. I did not go to the exam hall embarassed embarassed... I was mourning...

God no let me dense again for this my life

First year is when everyone just left their fathers house and still excited about uni as everything seems new and adventurous. Blood is boiling, and that bad girl vibes buried deep inside us resurrect.

grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Alaefulu(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Some people here claim too know every and act like a demigod,we all love to claim Mr right even when we are wrong and those who who want to correct the wronged person most a times do it as if they them self don't make mistake.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Alaefulu:
Some people here claim too know every and act like a demigod,we all love to claim Mr right even when we are wrong and those who who want to correct the wronged person most a times do it as if they them self don't make mistake.

Wetin cause am be say Nigerians no dey too like to follow instruction

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by techWriter3: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2022
there Ladies' on you word ... Em, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Jeon(f): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
There was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

My mom was earning 890 naira per day then as per working at a factory. I would call her up every now and then requesting for money and foodstuffs little did she know that her daughter was a chef. Nigga doesn't eat meat and swallow....I would cook stew with (panla olosan) one fish like this. Anyone help me with the English name. Will cook rice with fried plantain with cold water. I'll now serve each dish into different plates.... Take it up to his room... Then Nigga would call his friend,they will lock the door and feast... This went on for more than 3 months before my mom called me to know the daughter of whom I am sad. The whole cooking levels reduced. I started washing clothes, plates, buying airtime for him with my small money grin....

Ladies matter plenty I no fit yarn finish grin

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.

Since then me sef don turn redpiller grin

Ladies I took the red pill once and for all
grin grin

Ladies share your simping experience

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

And every other ladies...

so sad cry

gringringringrin

I don't have any experience...

I took the redpill earlier because of the experiences I witnessed from ppl closer to me.. DON'T WANT TO BE A VICTIM . grin their xperince taught me alot, I'm adding URS to the list.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Bravoel: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=111983749]Holly Gram cool my OWN!

1st time wey I get admission for Imo state poly nekede.

Na ASHAWOO house b the second text book I go look for..

I GATZ link up wit some bad bad owerri Niggaz wey de BLA WEED!

them show me around and carry me JAZZ in many ASHAWOO hotels...

although it was kind of cost Shar..

but I prefer Lagos ASHAWOO house because for here, I de NACK ASHAWOO wit 5h or 1k and I go even SUUK BOBZ join..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

this girl nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

she use her too legs take tie me!

my PREEK come de bend..

although the NACKING SWEET ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN![Relevance??]
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Keniwit(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
There was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

My mom was earning 890 naira per day then as per working at a factory. I would call her up every now and then requesting for money and foodstuffs little did she know that her daughter was a chef. Nigga doesn't eat meat and swallow....I would cook stew with (panla olosan) one fish like this. Anyone help me with the English name. Will cook rice with fried plantain with cold water. I'll now serve each dish into different plates.... Take it up to his room... Then Nigga would call his friend,they will lock the door and feast... This went on for more than 3 months before my mom called me to know the daughter of whom I am sad. The whole cooking levels reduced. I started washing clothes, plates, buying airtime for him with my small money grin....

Ladies matter plenty I no fit yarn finish grin

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.

Since then me sef don turn redpiller grin

Ladies I took the red pill once and for all
grin grin

Ladies share your simping experience

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

And every other ladies...

But wait oo,una no dey Bleep?? Coz you no write ham for here too
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Jeon(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Angela62:
My first year in uni was when I got a delicious breakfast from a 'community waiter'. There is this cute guy that looks like Ramsey noah, fair and fine, always on sport wears that the mere sight of him strolling by makes my heart go jigi jigi.

The guy toasted me one hot afternoon, and we started dating shortly after. Like play, I turn to his housemaid. I mean, he didn't turned me, I turned myself into it as an expression of my love. I washed, cleaned, scrubbed, soaked, and vacuum. I treated him like my child.

Will I say he served me or I served myself, but I caught him with different girls and I forgave him, but the one that broke me completely was when I caught him with my close friend. I don't think I've felt like that before in my life, I didn't eat for days. I broke it off myself since I can't stomach that sight. Thank God now eh, I look well well before I enter, fine boys only doesn't do it for me again.

DUH.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Help2020: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
For ladies sir... This thread is for we women undecided
how many ladies do we have here on nairaland?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Cinema4d: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

Madam, post your nude here and write STRICTLY FOR YOU ALONE on the nude. Then blame another person for seeing the nude. You do not know the meaning of the word. Instead of respectfully telling me you do not know it, you diverted to something else. Is there a word that only women are permitted to know? How does putting STRICTLY FOR LADIES on a post make it a crime for me to ask a simple question on the post? Many males have commented on the post. You are attacking me because I asked a simple question. If you know the answer, tell me. If you do not know it, attacking me cannot make feel guilty.
Are you new to nairaland?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]Oga, I'm a guy and at the Bolded, Heaven knows I wouldn't be asking such silly Questions or better still, being stupid just like you! I know how many times I've come across words, histories etc I didn't know about herein and quietly and quickly used the Google to clear myself without nobody knowing about it. We all know your plan, to derail the thread and seek attention like a Pauper! Give yourself some Decorum and Stop showing us your Ignorance Oga, you're older than this! I wish Nairaland could make “Creating threads” to be like "WhatsApp Groupchat” so when fools like you join and drop Uneccessary comments, you'd get your ass kicked out immidiately! Werey grin
Madam, if you know the meaning of the word, say it. If you do not know it, keep ranting.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:
Make una no vex, e don do

shocked

Ishilove cum n share ur simp story if any
Guy u no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
eedhrisademola:
Melo melo la fe wi!.

Okay, I thought this was a one-time shit initially and cruise, but it seems as if you want to be moving MÂD. If you don't respect yourself and stop giving me needless mentions, I'll make you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Man Got Himself A Dog Face Through Medical Operation ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.