Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience (10072 Views)

Share Your Simping Experience. / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by fattprince(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin grin No need for another thread... Another vawulence might come up... I glad you had fun mam
Hey, are you over 22 now?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by fattprince(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Truth is, if you are a guy with a good look and better personalities ladies will simp for you. Be calm, have a good communication skill, be a little jovial too.. You are a king and you can make a girl's puna tremble, vibrate and quaver just by sighting you. This is their weakness, they have a very soft heart. God bless my mom for this wonderful face i inherited from her, ladies chase me but i'm broke for now and i gats make money to make everything complete.
Same with me too. Na money remain and I find it hard to ask girls for favor unlike when I was in primary school. I had two girls simp for me. One was for biro the other was spaghetti, until our teacher caught us. She asked the girl while she doesn't eat her food but always giving me? She told our Aunty it was because she doesn't eat spaghetti. Our Aunty was like you don't eat it and you open your eyes for your mum to buy it everytime. That's how that one stop oh. I just changed over time I think I will go back to those time. Especially when money comes.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saxxon:
Shameless he-goat. You dey find as you go take start conversation with woman inside her own thread wey she specify say na for "ladies only". Mumu!
Shameful human, rules guiding posts and comments on Nairaland are set by Seun Osewa, not by posters. But you are too wise to admit it. Why not post your nude here and specify it for yourself alone, since a specification made by a poster must be obeyed? A wise human that argues with a he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
fattprince:

Hey, are you over 22 now?
Yes I am over 22
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by fattprince(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes I am over 22
Oh! Okay?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameful human, rules guiding posts and comments on Nairaland are set by Seun Osewa, not by posters. But you are too wise to admit it. Why not post your nude here and specify it for yourself alone, since a specification made by a poster must be obeyed? A wise human that argues with a he-goat.

STFU he goat. Tryna start a conversation with a girl on a thread you were forbidden from commenting on. Even though you're free to comment, one expects you to act like a civilised human being and know your boundaries but you rather chose to act like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saxxon:
STFU he goat. Tryna start a conversation with a girl on a thread you were forbidden from commenting on. Even though you're free to comment, one expects you to act like a civilised human being and know your boundaries but you rather chose to act like an animal.
This your response does not show you are more civilized than I. Human that argues with a he-goat. Shame on you if you stop arguing with a he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
This your response does not show you are more civilized than I. Human that argues with a he-goat. Shame on you if you stop arguing with a he-goat.

Weren't you the one that disgraced yourself in presence of over 20k people? The shame is rather on you, he goat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saxxon:
Weren't you the one that disgraced yourself in presence of over 20k people? The shame is rather on you, he goat. grin grin
And you are making yourself proud by arguing with a he-goat instead of arguing with humans. This shows your brain is too weak to interact with humans. Shame on you if you run from the he-goat.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
And you are making yourself proud by arguing with a he-goat instead of arguing with humans. This shows your brain is too weak to interact with humans. Shame on you if you run from the he-goat.

He goat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Yomit71(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saxxon:

That's exactly what you're doing now; making a fool out of your self to gain attention from women. A thread that was created for women, you still carried your busy body to come and showcase your stupidity by asking foolish questions. Anu mpama!
aren't you birds of the same feather, yours is worse. Ode
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yomit71:

aren't you birds of the same feather, yours is worse. Ode

Because I'm giving my precious time to a he-goat, okrika seller seff want some of the action gringrin
https://www.nairaland.com/7070886/earn-money-selling-clothes-without#112029662

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Yomit71(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saxxon:

Because I'm giving my precious time to a he-goat, okrika seller seff want some of the action gringrin
https://www.nairaland.com/7070886/earn-money-selling-clothes-without#112029662
we no dey category, shift abeg undecided
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by recieve(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Bloom14:
When i was in the university i had mad crush for on a banker and then we finally met face to face inside the bank when i went to withdraw money on my birthday i was having issues with my atm i forgot my pin then i was asked to meet him so we started talking and then oga asked for my number oh ehn i was super happy best birthday ever and he called later that day oh that we should chill na outside school if it’s fine i said please oh it’s very fine he said okay. After like two days oga called again me i rush pack my things as he dey close for work me i follow enter motor with am go bar after bar we go house na so matter start oh all my mind na if he disvirgin me he go marry me na so oga make me fall in love only for me to confess my feelings oga say he is taken and about to wed… i faint once ��
take heart grin
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by recieve(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2022
fattprince:
Oh! Okay?
you won toast her grin
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by fattprince(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
recieve:

you won toast her grin
Yeah, wanted to.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by luscioustrish(f): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Mine was bad and it ended horribly cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women / I Saw A Replica Of This (pic) Today, Men, Why ??? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.