Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience (10071 Views)

Share Your Simping Experience. / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ChoCho54(f): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
what planet are you from cos you behave like an alien from another solar system
Attention seeking mofo.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ChoCho54(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
foolish and useless girl. No daughter of mine would simp like this
Hungry online mofo. Must you comment in matters above your paycheck?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ChoCho54(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
why do you hate men? The same men that released their sperm for you to be born. Why? Are you okay?
Abeg stop fishing for idiots
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by dontrulee: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Girls are willing to simp for me. Perhaps I understand the psychology of females more than most guys out there. I have realized that sometimes I'll bleep up or Bleep up (whatever what you think that is) and in the end it's the lady that will beg or apologize for overreacting and most of time try to make up by sending me money. This scenario has happened more than twenty times in my life that even with my great level of understanding, I am finding it hard to understand the sequence. "Anyways, the moves of a grandmaster may appear disadvantageous at first, but in the end he mostly wins". Such is Life. Maybe one day, I'll write about my little experiences
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by cuffee: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
ChoCho54:
SIMP
are you jealous
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ChoCho54(f): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
are you jealous
Nope!
I hate simps!
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by philosophie: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my OWN!

1st time wey I get admission for Imo state poly nekede.

Na ASHAWOO house b the second text book I go look for..

I GATZ link up wit some bad bad owerri Niggaz wey de BLA WEED!

them show me around and carry me JAZZ in many ASHAWOO hotels...

although it was kind of cost Shar..

but I prefer Lagos ASHAWOO house because for here, I de NACK ASHAWOO wit 5h or 1k and I go even SUUK BOBZ join..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

this girl nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

she use her too legs take tie me!

my PREEK come de bend..

although the NACKING SWEET ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
imo state poly na for umuagwo, the one for nekede na federal poly nekede, weed and ashawo toto don mess up ya head.. Continue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Boogyman557: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
philosophie:
imo state poly na for umuagwo, the one for nekede na federal poly nekede, weed and ashawo toto don mess up ya head.. Continue
Holly Gram cool Sorry my Gee!

U de correct..

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

wait oo.... U look like my Nigga cool G.. me and him de follow BLA WEED well well for school..

cool G na u be dis?

Me and u de follow go buy WEED for Douglas market Na, from ik hand..

I don miss dat ik WEED oooo..

u still de owerri?

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Iceberghill(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
There was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

My mom was earning 890 naira per day then as per working at a factory. I would call her up every now and then requesting for money and foodstuffs little did she know that her daughter was a chef. Nigga doesn't eat meat and swallow....I would cook stew with (panla olosan) one fish like this. Anyone help me with the English name. Will cook rice with fried plantain with cold water. I'll now serve each dish into different plates.... Take it up to his room... Then Nigga would call his friend,they will lock the door and feast... This went on for more than 3 months before my mom called me to know the daughter of whom I am sad. The whole cooking levels reduced. I started washing clothes, plates, buying airtime for him with my small money grin....

Ladies matter plenty I no fit yarn finish grin

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.

Since then me sef don turn redpiller grin

Ladies I took the red pill once and for all
grin grin

Ladies share your simping experience

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

And every other ladies...

You think say u don take red pill abi grin you never jam there are Usain bolt chasers out there with mad usain bolt chasing skills that are even ready to take a bullet for you just to prove a point but when time reach e go clear for your eye so for me u are still a simp irrespective of what you think Peace
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Angela62: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

DUH.

Wicked person cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Jeon(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Angela62:

Wicked person cry
grin
I JUST GREET YOU OOH DUH, U TRY cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by siofra(f): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
There was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

My mom was earning 890 naira per day then as per working at a factory. I would call her up every now and then requesting for money and foodstuffs little did she know that her daughter was a chef. Nigga doesn't eat meat and swallow....I would cook stew with (panla olosan) one fish like this. Anyone help me with the English name. Will cook rice with fried plantain with cold water. I'll now serve each dish into different plates.... Take it up to his room... Then Nigga would call his friend,they will lock the door and feast... This went on for more than 3 months before my mom called me to know the daughter of whom I am sad. The whole cooking levels reduced. I started washing clothes, plates, buying airtime for him with my small money grin....

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.

grin grin

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

I've been so busy I couldn't reply earlier when I saw the mention.

I don't think I've had any simping experience. But if I remember I will update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

If asking a question makes a person a fool, may you be considered a fool whenever you ask a question. How is it an offense for me to comment on your post? Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland where men are not supposed to comment?

Keep quiet you fool. You're on this forum 24/7 yet you claim not to know what a "simp" is? Even if you don't know, Google nor dey? Why must you showcase your stupidity in public? A thread was created for ladies to air their views, you carried your foolishness to the thread. Now the whole forum knows you're an idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by philosophie: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Sorry my Gee!

U de correct..

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

wait oo.... U look like my Nigga cool G.. me and him de follow BLA WEED well well for school..

cool G na u be dis?

Me and u de follow go buy WEED for Douglas market Na, from ik hand..

I don miss dat ik WEED oooo..

u still de owerri?

WTF MAN!
my coastline dah year na basica(FUTO) shaa. Buh ah been geh 1 or 2 compass dah way... U na Tight man, u geh doinz

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by phemmyfour: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

grin grin

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

She licked your plate too ...why did you deliberately left that part out
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

grin grin

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

Where una dey meet this type of guy? Me too wan meet girl like you na.

Ubunja, have you read this?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
@dorwadora, don't tell me that he did not phvck you very well.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
ashewoboy:
@dorwadora, don't tell me that he did not phvck you very well.
grin cheesy he did not... His fiancee was staying next door then... So in the night he'll go inside her room and take in his slippers, then by 2am or 3am he'll go back to his room.

My young heart was used to play ludo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by DonroxyII: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
sad sad The thread was for we ladies to have fun and talk. Even though I know deep down in my heart that some men will interfere, I never expected it to turn to this whole thing sad sad..... I'm so sad
Nairaland makes You Sad

Wonderful ! You sef like Drama!
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Saxxon:
Keep quiet you fool. You're on this forum 24/7 yet you claim not to know what a "simp" is? Even if you don't know, Google nor dey? Why must you showcase your stupidity in public? A thread was created for ladies to air their views, you carried your foolishness to the thread. Now the whole forum knows you're an idiot grin
Wise one, keep ranting. But you cannot tell me posts to avoid on Nairaland. The forum is not yours.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Asianjollof007: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truth is, if you are a guy with a good look and better personalities ladies will simp for you. Be calm, have a good communication skill, be a little jovial too.. You are a king and you can make a girl's puna tremble, vibrate and quaver just by sighting you. This is their weakness, they have a very soft heart. God bless my mom for this wonderful face i inherited from her, ladies chase me but i'm broke for now and i gats make money to make everything complete.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Asianjollof007: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
sad sad The thread was for we ladies to have fun and talk. Even though I know deep down in my heart that some men will interfere, I never expected it to turn to this whole thing sad sad..... I'm so sad

pele.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Double0h7(f): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ubunja(m): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2022
ashewoboy:

Where una dey meet this type of guy? Me too wan meet girl like you na.

Ubunja, have you read this?
no, thanks for the mention,,, let me read...
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Natajo2021: 4:07am On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Please, what does simping mean?
If you can type on dz platform you can as well use your browser to search the Internet for the meaning.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ubunja(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
;DThere was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

grin grin

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

everything men do, women will always want a piece of the action. What the hell is this shiit??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by ashewoboy(m): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
On the contrary... The humanity in him was not totally gone grin grin grin.... He never had sex with me... But money, time, food..... Nigga took advantage of the naive, omo mummy 18 years old me. I work like mad.... Scrub jeans tire grin grin

You are lying.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Natajo2021:
If you can type on dz platform you can as well use your browser to search the Internet for the meaning.
Is it a crime to ask a question on this platform? Is this platform not part of the Internet?
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

Wise one, keep ranting. But you cannot tell me posts to avoid on Nairaland. The forum is not yours.

Shameless he-goat. You dey find as you go take start conversation with woman inside her own thread wey she specify say na for "ladies only". Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Natajo2021:

Lol, don't mind the fool. He was trying to initiate a conversation with the OP of this thread. He knows very what simping is and how to find it's meaning.
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by BRATISLAVA: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2022
cuffee:
why do you hate men? The same men that released their sperm for you to be born. Why? Are you okay?

You're assuming a lot of things.

Why do you look down on women and hate them, the same women that released their ovum for you to be born. Why? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2022
When i was in the university i had mad crush for on a banker and then we finally met face to face inside the bank when i went to withdraw money on my birthday i was having issues with my atm i forgot my pin then i was asked to meet him so we started talking and then oga asked for my number oh ehn i was super happy best birthday ever and he called later that day oh that we should chill na outside school if it’s fine i said please oh it’s very fine he said okay. After like two days oga called again me i rush pack my things as he dey close for work me i follow enter motor with am go bar after bar we go house na so matter start oh all my mind na if he disvirgin me he go marry me na so oga make me fall in love only for me to confess my feelings oga say he is taken and about to wed… i faint once ��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland / This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.