Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Silent Pain Of The Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silent Pain Of The Husband (44537 Views)

The pain of kidney stone is excruciating,I don't want it to reoccur! / The Silent Pain Most Husbands Are Experiencing Everyday / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by VictorUSA(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
I forgot to add that if you don't like women, then you will like men.
Provided you are loving from the heart, love is a beautiful thing.
It's better than carrying the baggage of hate and disappointment and giving off negative vibes everywhere you go.
@Victor USA
And I don't understand what you want to pass accross.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
And I don't understand what you want to pass accross.
I felt you could be struggling with your sexual orientation. And now you said you were a virgin, it reinforces my earlier suspicion.
I don't know why anyone would go from thread to thread giving off negative vibes about women except he was deeply hurt, but you debunked that.

And now that you are a virgin boy who hates women, you would probably be more comfortable with fellow men.

All I'm saying is, love and be loved because it's a beautiful thing called love.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by LordDarius(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
I swear no girl ever tore my heart to shreds.I only did that to them.The last time I did that was dumping a married woman and never responded to her calls, texts and pleas.

You dumped a married woman to her husband...
You must be NUT

16 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by VictorUSA(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54, I don't have to present evidence to the reality of my life.Take it or leave it, changes nothing.I dont like women simply becos of their flirting nature.I decided to remain a virgin, that's all.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by obaaderemi: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2022
You've not heard of women who torment their husbands with stories and names of a particular lover who slept with them in the past?
A man killed his wife in the U.S. because of that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by obaaderemi: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
There's surely a catch somewhere why you are so bitter with women.
I'm saying whatever it is, it's high time you let go and take a walk on the bright side before your aversion turns paranoia and consequently fatal.
He's lying.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
ChoCho54, I don't have to present evidence to the reality of my life.Take it or leave it, changes nothing.I dont like women simply becos of their flirting nature.I decided to remain a virgin, that's all.
Ok bro. All the best.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
obaaderemi:
He's lying.
His call.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by haggai247: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
Marriage is not a do or die affair. It's society that made it seem so.

I believe one can be in a good relationship without the fear of deeper commitments.

Marriage is not for immature people because marriage is madness and madness is not for children.

Well said.
Mocoto mocoto the sweetness of a madman is only know to the madman.

He who has ear let him hear.
Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2022
haggai247:

Well said.
Mocoto mocoto the sweetness of a madman is only know to the madman.

He who has ear let him hear.
Ciao.
Haha grin

A mad man once said there's no big deal in madness provided you have strength for the Waka Waka involved.

4 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by addictiv(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks for this writing op

7 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Idaytesj29(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2022
donleo92:

Thanks for been honest ma.

Yes, I couldn't believe this was coming from her.

She said the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Uziyl(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Most times you see in Hollywood and Nollywood movies where it's ok for the actress to slap the actor over some arguments but if it is the other way around the actor will be termed a villain or woman beater. This makes me wonder what sort of message they are portraying. If any girl slaps me because of one emotional baggage or mood swings she's carrying on her head. Omo. I will slap mine back. Let's both respect each other

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Ayo2004: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:
I will not lie, I dey insult Sha and if not for the kind of man my hubby is, him for don.commit suicide because of the things I tell him.
But the truth is that, I'm a very emotional person and I'm easily angered. Infact my hubby is the most annoying human being on planet Earth...
He has a way of getting at you and he does that on a daily basis .
So when he does that, I try to hold in the anger for days but when I can't hold it anymore, I explode... When I'm done telling him all those things, I feel better.
So you see , Venting is my coping mechanism.
We women we DNT do that intentionally, that is just our own way of expressing the anger that we have held for so long.
May God help each and everyone one of us Sha.
See this mumu defending her verbal abuse
Even calling it "coping mechanism"

I hope he beats you one day and says it is his own coping mechanism

Tuehh

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inasmuch as I kick strongly against domestic violence against women. But if we want to be objective and look critically into most of domestic violence carried by men on women, we'll see that about 68% of it are caused by women.

The way and Manner wives talk at their husbands is always sad, and it's enough to make a sane man go insane immediately and unleashed his anger on the wife through beating.

Men should learn how to control their anger, because when you lay your hands on a woman, the society don't want to know the level of insult the woman gave you, all the blame will be on you.
... Good. The truth is bitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by pansophist(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Favfables1:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
The day my wife abuses me verbally is the day that marriage ends angry.... I'm never going to sacrifice my mental health on account of this thing called "marriage" undecided...

If the men that are insulted by their wives lives by this rule, the insult will not be there in the first place. Human nature is unique in the sense that people won't cross your boundaries when they are 100% sure that there will be consequences.

This is a result of not holding women to standards, or thinking to tolerate nonsense is maturity, its not, its stupidity and lack of self respect. Tolerating something is applicable in situations such as a bad job until you get a good one, not when a woman wreck the inner core of a man's self-esteem with insults.

Me personally think marriage should be reorganised. Times have changed alot, and women plight keep getting better and better, but men are somehow supermen that our duties snd obligations are still stuck in the previous centuries. Little wonder why lots of eligible men are saying no to marriage, and for a good reason.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by pansophist(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Double0h7:
I honestly believe verbal and emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. cry

Me think verbal and emotional abuse is even far far worse than physical abuse. If the physical abuse didn't lead to being physical incapacitated, then it would heal, but you see emotional/verbal abuse, that one destroys and even if you remember it years to come, it would shatter you to shred.

Many of the folks I dislike passionately are those that have said hurtful words to me even far back when I was a kid. I still remember some and it hurts me that the sight of those folks piss me off, they think I've forgot but the mark is still there. You see why the bible talk about the tongue alot, to control it and not the fist. Women destroy men alot with their mouth, and it's more powerful than fist.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeferious:

The world is MAD. Everyone is playing safe in other not to get hurt. I don't see why the institution of marriage, as we know it to be today, should not be extinct by the next 50 years. I expect other forms of male-female relationship that won't require such high level of commitment to displace it.

Actually in forward thinking societies, the institution of marriage have evolved or there are alternatives to legalised union that fits the current time. In Europe generally, there is something called cohabitation. I'll use Sweden as an example since I've lived there. According to Swedish law, there are multiple ways of showing you're in a union with someone, and just living together with shared bills are one of them.

If you want to break off, no need to go through divorce, just move out of the house. No alimony, spousal support, or a woman cashing out big time after divorce. So yea, it depends on the society but as Nigeria, everything is guaranteed to be backwards.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Double0h7(f): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
pansophist:

Me think verbal and emotional abuse is even far far worse than physical abuse. If the physical abuse didn't lead to being physical incapacitated, then it would heal, but you see emotional/verbal abuse, that one destroys and even if you remember it years to come, it would shatter you to shred.

Many of the folks I dislike passionately are those that have said hurtful words to me even far back when I was a kid. I still remember some and it hurts me that the sight of those folks piss me off, they think I've forgot but the mark is still there. You see why the bible talk about the tongue alot, to control it and not the fist. Women destroy men alot with their mouth, and it's more powerful than fist.

I agree with you... I remember as a child praying for an ass whopping rather than being shouted at, cursed, or being told off. Every religion emphasises the importance of controlling your tongue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Jeferious: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
pansophist:

Actually in forward thinking societies, the institution of marriage have evolved or there are alternatives to legalised union that fits the current time. In Europe generally, there is something called cohabitation. I'll use Sweden as an example since I've lived there. According to Swedish law, there are multiple ways of showing you're in a union with someone, and just living together with shared bills are one of them.

If you want to break off, no need to go through divorce, just move out of the house. No alimony, spousal support, or a woman cashing out big time after divorce. So yea, it depends on the society but as Nigeria, everything is guaranteed to be backwards.
E go soon reach this side
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by dacblogger: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ayo2004:

See this mumu defending her verbal abuse
Even calling it "coping mechanism"

I hope he beats you one day and says it is his own coping mechanism

Tuehh
No, by the time you eventually marry,cos I'm sure no woman in her right senses will want to marry a fool like you... Na your wife go dey beat you.
He goat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Karleb(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
I never believed that women like this dey until I met my grand aunt.

This woman is so bad that you can't have a discussion with her without arguing.

She tormented everyone including her own children and they are just two.

In a sane society, I would have reported that she was suffering from metal illness.

I don't have the words to describe how cruel this woman is.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by LocalStandard1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Exactly what I've discovered a long long time ago. Nobody cares about the the form of abuse men go through.

I have an uncle whose wife is like demon possessed, she never like seeing people in the house in good mood she most say or do things to change that mood. Sometimes he slaps her but for where it never change.

At a time he was actually taking pills for heart problem, a man in his forties oh, always afraid to come back home after work. He has divorced her and remarried with a child now.

Some will block your way and tell you to do your worst.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by efficiencie(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
donleo92:

Everybody is hung up on domestic abuse by men against women. Nobody spares a moment to find solutions to the equally devastating verbal abuse men suffer in the hands of their wives. It is worse because men can't discuss what their wives do to them for fear of scorn and derision. They suffer in silence. Timebomb.

If your wife is turning you into a beast with her mouth jejely leave her before you morph into a full blown beast and kill her. Marriage vows should be updated to include what the man or woman expects as a precondition to stay in the marriage. If your wife cannot control her mouth leave and if your husband cannot control his temper leave. Men should confirm from women about what their mouth can do before marriage and women should confirm their men's anger issues before marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by efficiencie(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

Did I tell you this is an excuse... This is an act I am trying to stop. I am not making excuses for myself.
Read to understand please and not to comment. sad

She comprehended what you typed. You are just trying to deflect. You are actually giving flimsy sexist excuses that you will not tolerate from any man.

You typed: So you see , Venting is my coping mechanism.We women we DNT do that intentionally, that is just our own way of expressing the anger that we have held for so long.

Now let's imagine a man typing the crap you typed after beating up a lady. You are clearly toxic and you are justifying it as a coping mechanism and just a way to express your anger.

Men need to stop condoning abusive women. The more men condone abusive women the more they become beasts and the higher the tendency of domestic violence in the nearer future.

Men should walk away from toxic women!

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by emekachief: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Women are highly promiscuous, irritating and annoying. I had lost count of the number of married women I slept with. I'm married with kids now, I wouldn't have married if not because of children. I hate women with passion
ChoCho54:
There's surely a catch somewhere why you are so bitter with women.
I'm saying whatever it is, it's high time you let go and take a walk on the bright side before your aversion turns paranoia and consequently fatal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Cashio(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

No, by the time you eventually marry,cos I'm sure no woman in her right senses will want to marry a fool like you... Na your wife go dey beat you.
He goat
so he is a fool for pointing out your flaws. You verbally abuse your man and you feel that is your way of surviving through anger.
Please work on yourself because one day, your husband may also explode and not contain it anymore and the world will flare up at him, calling him a beast, without actually knowing that you nurtured the beast through your years of abuse.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:
Women are highly promiscuous, irritating and annoying. I had lost count of the number of married women I slept with. I'm married with kids now, I wouldn't have married if not because of children. I hate women with passion
Your problem mahn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Very deep
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by JovialJune(f): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cause and effect;

You experienced an aftermath response to a provocation and you concluded it is the women's fault? So the wives in your scenarios simply woke up one day with insults unprovoked? Why didn't you ask the man what made his wife hatred-filled to insult him like that?

You men claim to be the head, protector, and all other duties required of you, and because you see this as a privilege to exercise control on another human, you expect no reaction? You think this is the 18th century?

Even the Bible gave simple instructions to husband and wives to have a peaceful loving home: husband love your wife, and wife submit to your husband, that's all, so if you men wholeheartedly love your wife, the submission comes naturally, but men want to eat your cake and still have, you all shout submission from now till tomorrow but will not do your bit first which is to love your wife.

You will cheat, disregard, degrade, provoke your wives and expect them to swallow it all calling it endurance, then claim your stupid nature of being polygamous to a woman that never had any agreement with you to have multiple wives or be a community diick, and you expect peace? Na there will be no peace, so it is either you both divorce or you live with the carelessness of your wandering spirit and also endure in the marriage like she is enduring or you kill yourselves in the process,

If you want to have the monopoly of stupidity, don't get married and be a baby papa, marriage is not for everyone, after all there are still millions of married people in this country enjoying the sanctity of their union and living in love and peace because they both worked and are still working together to keep it going well, so miss me with your bullshit write up of women bla bla, you men are always the root cause of whatever verbal insults you get from your wives.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ChoCho54(f): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dacblogger I dunno why your readers are greatly misunderstanding you. That's why most people are not open about themselves and most are hypocrites.

I'll advise you modify your comment to address those quoting you out of context and to forestall any further infringement.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by dacblogger: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
Dacblogger I dunno why your readers are greatly misunderstanding you. That's why most people are not open about themselves and most are hypocrites.

I'll advise you modify your comment to address those quoting you out of context and to forestall any further infringement.

I DNT care what they actually think or understand...
I know what I said and I know the message I was trying to pass across.
Most people here DNT really have a sense of understanding and I DNT blame them. Not everybody is wise.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.