Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Silent Pain Of The Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silent Pain Of The Husband (44540 Views)

The pain of kidney stone is excruciating,I don't want it to reoccur! / The Silent Pain Most Husbands Are Experiencing Everyday / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Dangrace01: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
Reading this touch me, I bear insults daily from my wife but outside we look happy, inside me I need another woman who can give me the Peace I deserve, but my fears is that women changes their character with time whenever you allow them mix with wrong friends where they do hairs and fix nails of even workplaces.....and so I have to bear this as my cross so that my children can love me...one thing that gladdens my heart is the love that my children have for me, she tried to paint me bad but they are smart...it's a serious thing happening..

Chai. I feel your pain sir.

Can I ask you something? Is there anything you did to her that she find it hard to forgive you like cheating or ?

Did you observe the traits before settling down?

Please answer so sorry to bother you sir?

5 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Gboy5050: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please help her to live

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Isaacpromise1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice write up, I must say

Men also cry, we have emotions but the society has been structured to give audience to the woman and the man should simply keep quiet.

Instead of listening to what both have to say, we’ll rather believe what the woman have to say.

Most of the physical abuse are simply result of emotional trauma most men go through on daily basis. But how many people wants to listen to the man complaint? He’s expected to Man Up and accept whatever is thrown at him.

Women should please give men peace of mind.

Toxic women destroy good men too but we simply don’t talk about that!

10 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Samson1234567: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
haggai247:

Read all the comments tales of sadness and sorrow.

Go marry go marry so na wetin you want me to experience, o my lord.
"When you get old you'll understand " I see but getting married is almost guarantee not to make you see old age.

I rest my case my lord.

Allah

Marriage without agreement (Prenuptial) is the biggest scam ever...love is not enough

I swear....the cus the world is broken with the current formula.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Sureplug123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
MAK I NO TALK WAITING DEY MY MIND. U WONT SEE THOSE OLD FEMALE CARGOS COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD BCS ITS ALL ABOUT MEN.
I KEEP SAYING IT THATWOMEN ARE D MAJOR CAUSES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BUT THEY SIMPS WOBT AGREE WITH ME
I'm waiting for those dimwits from the previous thread

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by OvertheTop(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:
I will not lie, I dey insult Sha and if not for the kind of man my hubby is, him for don.commit suicide because of the things I tell him.
But the truth is that, I'm a very emotional person and I'm easily angered. Infact my hubby is the most annoying human being on planet Earth...
He has a way of getting at you and he does that on a daily basis .
So when he does that, I try to hold in the anger for days but when I can't hold it anymore, I explode... When I'm done telling him all those things, I feel better.

So you see , Venting is my coping mechanism.
We women we DNT do that intentionally, that is just our own way of expressing the anger that we have held for so long.
May God help each and everyone one of us Sha.

I hope You don't Stab Your Husband Some Day.....
and Give the same Reason as Your Point....

Toxic

5 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Infact @ The way and Manner wives talk at their husbands is always sad, and it's enough to make a sane man go insane immediately and unleashed his anger on the wife through beating
You finally said something sensible shocked

I'm shocked!!!

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Kingsean(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why you? Why you all the time? I'm not supporting those married women always trying to seduce you, but why you and married women all the time?

I believe you are being economical with the truth.

In your first post, you bragged how you dumped a married woman like a piece of garbage even with all her begging to take her back.

It's on record that some men are only attracted to married women, that's their fetish. What's it you are doing that makes these people's wives flock around you and fall headlong for you?

the guy is just a confused being. he says women are useless but he's also a useless person for sleeping around with married women. imagine the pot calling the kettle black

4 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:
Women are highly promiscuous, irritating and annoying. I had lost count of the number of married women I slept with. I'm married with kids now, I wouldn't have married if not because of children. I hate women with passion

How did u now have kids if you hate women with passion?

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Virusvetty: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Women generally including those saying that they are fighting against domestic violence, they like to talk more on what favour them than what favour the male species.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by cerpvad(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
I remember the day she threw verbal biles at me, I went inside and started throwing her belongings outside the door. She became paranoid and since then she had never raised her voice at me. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by CorperKola: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:
I will not lie, I dey insult Sha and if not for the kind of man my hubby is, him for don.commit suicide because of the things I tell him.
But the truth is that, I'm a very emotional person and I'm easily angered. Infact my hubby is the most annoying human being on planet Earth...
So when he does that, I try to hold in the anger for days but when I can't hold it anymore, I explode... When I'm done telling him all those things, I feel better.
We women we DNT do that intentionally, that is just our own way of expressing the anger that we have held for so long.
Same way men unleash their pressure by punching .
Some even have punching bags at home to do this. If they dont have, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Violence in any form is condemnable!

That said, what do you ladies actually hope to achieve when you open your mouths to dish out unspeakable things?! Against the head of your home no less!

The man who is clearly physically far stronger is supposed to take it all, and move on??!

Some of you ladies need to have a word with yourselves... If the man is too irritating and impossible for you to deal with, then sue for divorce! Don't push a calm man to violence by goading him with nasty words for any reason whatsoever!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Iamzik: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

Would you also accept it if we say that beating is coping mechanism for men?

Let's be realistic women should watch their tongue same way men should control their anger.

5 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by ManOfSon: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inasmuch as I kick strongly against domestic violence against women. But if we want to be objective and look critically into most of domestic violence carried by men on women, we'll see that about 68% of it are caused by women.

The way and Manner wives talk at their husbands is always sad, and it's enough to make a sane man go insane immediately and unleashed his anger on the wife through beating.

Men should learn how to control their anger, because when you lay your hands on a woman, the society don't want to know the level of insult the woman gave you, all the blame will be on you.

Any man who cannot hold it together, cannot maintain sanity in the face of even the vilest provocation; if he thinks anger from a woman's verbal abuse is sufficient justification for physical violence - he should enjoy his life by himself, unmarried. Not everyone is mature enough for marriage. And marriage is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by offset67(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
aswearugad

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Great0ne1: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
pansophist:

If the men that are insulted by their wives lives by this rule, the insult will not be there in the first place. Human nature is unique in the sense that people won't cross your boundaries when they are 100% sure that there will be consequences.

This is a result of not holding women to standards, or thinking to tolerate nonsense is maturity, its not, its stupidity and lack of self respect. Tolerating something is applicable in situations such as a bad job until you get a good one, not when a woman wreck the inner core of a man's self-esteem with insults.

Me personally think marriage should be reorganised. Times have changed alot, and women plight keep getting better and better, but men are somehow supermen that our duties snd obligations are still stuck in the previous centuries. Little wonder why lots of eligible men are saying no to marriage, and for a good reason.
You made alot sense. Most men have embraced this nonsensical for better for worse ideology(same with some women). If after your daily hustle, you are not comfortable going back home, because of a woman, who is suppose to be a helper to you. Then you have to end the marriage. SEND HER BACK TO HER PARENTS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

If you have a son or sons, and they get married, you are telling me it will be okay by you for your daughters in-law to verbally emasculate them, even in your presence?!! Since it is their 'coping mechanism'!

You were not well brought up! Simple as that!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

Venting is not a coping mechanism.

You are just an abuser. You need help.

First of all, you need to focus more on the strength of your husband. In fact, your rant here about him reeks of anger. You are too focused on his weaknesses.

And ironically, many of you who find faults easily are enjoying the fact that you have spouses that are totally different from you.

Like I told my first girlfriend who enjoyed blaming me for everything, including if she struck a foot against a stone. I told her that I am very certain that she couldn't take half of what she gave me.

So, another lesson is to learn empathy. Put yourself in the shoes of your spouse. Imagine that he is the one who abuses you so horribly. How would you feel? If you believe it would hurt you to be verbally abused to the point of committing suicide, you will not be dishing it out to someone else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Nyascobar1414: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Men, the society(women) doesnt love you.. Do things that will benefit men not women...

And not siissy men but realistic men..

If you say something that makes men look bad and makes women look good, people dont care(they rather applaud you)...But, If you say something that makes women look bad and makes men look good, people explode in rage and anger. The People in this context are both men and women.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
iLite4all:
Happy Easter everyone
I need something to eat

DOnt block this mods I’m begging

Please someone should pay attention

This is a distress call

Ejo , please

You dey beg, you no post account number. Oya post but vote God's candidate 2023. No vote any criminal. Else God go wire you.
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Mitsurugi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inasmuch as I kick strongly against domestic violence against women. But if we want to be objective and look critically into most of domestic violence carried by men on women, we'll see that about 68% of it are caused by women.

The way and Manner wives talk at their husbands is always sad, and it's enough to make a sane man go insane immediately and unleashed his anger on the wife through beating.

Men should learn how to control their anger, because when you lay your hands on a woman, the society don't want to know the level of insult the woman gave you, all the blame will be on you.

Nice input. I like your dress by the way. kiss
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kingsean:

the guy is just a confused being. he says women are useless but he's also a useless person for sleeping around with married women. imagine the pot calling the kettle black
He didn't sleep around with them. He is a virgin.

Did you read his post at all? Una men dey taya me sometimes sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by OvertheTop(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

No, by the time you eventually marry,cos I'm sure no woman in her right senses will want to marry a fool like you... Na your wife go dey beat you.
He goat

From your Comments, I can Imagine the Level of Insult and Abuse Your Husband is Going Through in Your hand.
Breaking News: YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE YOUR WAYS!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Venting is not a coping mechanism.

You are just an abuser. You need help.

First of all, you need to focus more on the strength of your husband. In fact, your rant here about him reeks of anger. You are too focused on his weaknesses.

And ironically, many of you who find faults easily are enjoying the fact that you have spouses that are totally different from you.

Like I told my first girlfriend who enjoyed blaming me for everything, including if she struck a foot against a stone. I told her that I am very certain that she couldn't take half of what she gave me.

So, another lesson is to learn empathy. Put yourself in the shoes of your spouse. Imagine that he is the one who abuses you so horribly. How would you feel? If you believe it would hurt you to be verbally abused to the point of committing suicide, you will not be dishing it out to someone else.

You needn't waste your time on these people... I have told her off! Mtchewwww!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by EmptyGarden(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:
So what do you think should be your husband's coping mechanism? Beat you to a pulp? Pour acid on you? Throw you out? "I'm easily angered"... Shame no even catch you! Witch! I want see that your anger today o! Useless woman!

10 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by SpearofGod(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What about me?
I'm jealous.
Because you believe in my prayer for her even though you don't know who I am, you will be wedded by the man of your heart desire before the end of this year in Jesus name. Please, keep me posted when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by DMerciful(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
The issue is not seriously address for men because a man can easily divorce an abusive wife. If he chooses to stay with being abused, that's his making!
Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by Godszilla: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
This.
You are 100% correct, marriage is actually alot of downs with alil bit of ups. I suppose that's how life is, life is suffering
Nonexisting:
Married men keep saying that marriage is sweet so they should enjoy it and quit disturbing the cyberspace with tears. angry

1 Like

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
That dac.blogger geh made a blunder in her post. People saw that and called her out...both men and women.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Pain Of The Husband by EmptyGarden(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
placeofallure:
Family nuances.

Every marriage with its peculiarities. All kinds of abuses physical, emotional, verbal and the rest of them boils down to our inability to properly communicate in the house. Communication isn't just opening and closing your mouth.

There'll always be misgivings committed by either of the partners. Now if your spouse does something bad, address that issue, ONLY that issue, proffer solution if you can. It ends there. Don't bring the history of how his uncle was like that, or reminding her about how all her sisters are divorced ....how he did the same thing last century and blablabla... Women are more guilty here. That is what annoys the man and if he lacks self control, your guess is as good as mine.

Many men in my opinion are immature. You need to nurture them the way you would your 5-year old. If women understand this, there'll be peace.

That's not an excuse to misbehave notwithstanding. If you are not up to it as a man, don't marry. A man should be able to make informed choices that is best for his family. These failings or shortcomings are the things that infuriate a woman. And if she has an unbridled tongue, reeling begins. Plus men have this ego problem. It's not a taboo to see a wife more sensible than the husband. Men, know this and know wisdom. As a man, you could borrow sense if yours is inadequate. It doesn't make you less of a man. You're to complement each other. Marriage is not a competing ground.

God save our marriages.

Show this to your father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.