Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77374 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
prince3009:

What about CCTV? Would they switch that off too?

Why not go and ask them why they refuse to show her CCTV footage to know who entered her room

Cc magnoliaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by RoyalDiadems: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

So, that means when a man calls a woman baby, he must have spent on her? SMH.

If that's the case, why didn't the man boldly answer the question "Who are you?". Your IQ needs a serious upgrade.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not go and ask them why they refuse to show her CCTV footage to know who entered her room

Cc magnolia

Thank you.

So Prince3009, they refused to show her the CCTV footage. What do you have to say to that?

And now, if the case gets to court, you know there is 99% chance they would have deleted it and it cannot be admissible as evidence no more. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Hello baybee

Please send bobs and vegana

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by nedekid: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
cucumbar:
those places are better than Nigeria when you talk of tourism. That’s why you find whites flocking there. Nigeria ugly well well.
Well, generally it mostly the beach and temperate weather places like maldives, zanzibar, cape varde etc have. Nothing else as they are small cities or rather towns. Nothing really gastronomical other than sea food, tropical fruits. I assure you all those can be enjoyed here in naija is you go to the right places.
Check out the flight tickets to such countries sef, crazily expensive as no direct flights.
Look at the picture of the hotel manager and staff the lady showed. Do they look like staff of a hotel a person like me will will even lodge in here in naija?
Well, in my opinion, she should have done eg Antalya, turkey if it is the beach, Istanbul and its beautiful cuisines, visa on arrival for $50 (if you have an existing UK, EU or us visa). Do 1 week there, then enter UK for another 1 week. Ie cheaper cause it is just 1 ticket you buy ie Lagos-London on Turkish air with option to chill in turkey for a week! Or do Lagos London via emirates with option to chill Dubai for a week.
Na so holiday de sweet and cheap, not be say to go one run down place weh them go try rape person for night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
fuck419:
All these untrained children roaming around, so because of birthday, that was the reason you traveled to another very useless country, so you can post pictures and videos on different social media handles abi.

If you check am, na one of the daughters of one political thief in Nigeria.

Keep flying up and down until you fall into the nest.

Bitter, envious, jealous, pained element, it's very obvious you've never gone farther than your 2 by 2 enclave before.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
essentialone:
She is a Prostitute. Next story please.

Did your father patronise her? No wonder you're pained.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ire803386: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
You have sense, questions have been asking
prince3009:
You lodged in a 4.5 star hotel that should have CCTV cameras on the lobby that leads to the rooms...

You crawled out of your room on all fours and no one saw you...

You got to the reception and no one was there (4.5 star hotel receptions can be so busy 24 hours attending to guests and even some guests will definitely be hanging around the place)...

You took pictures of the police station and didn't take pictures of the hotel but took a screenshot of the hotel off social media...

This one is another lying clout chasing Nigerian vaginarian with their usual cock and bull story of rape just to attract unnecessary attention and empathy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by CountVersailles(f): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

What is the Job of Nigeria consulate office at Dar-es-Salaam... Godsfrey Onyeama budgets tens of billions of Naira every fvcking year and Nigerians abroad get treated like shit without proper representation

Try this with an American citizen especially American women, and she would call the embassy staffs to meet her at the police station with a lawyer

Nigerian embassy is useless. Very useless. You will send 1000 emails to them and they'll never reply one of it. You will try to call their phones and either they never pick or it doesn't connect. Again very useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?
your iQ is surely below 0.5

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Pastorsmile: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
She has taken it there! Heap of lies as always.
Look deep into this case, you certainly will unravel the true and different story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
God forbid na me wan read this kind yeye long write up. I no try am sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bizzibodi(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Waka Waka Waka I go many countries 2X.....23yrs old pikin don dey Waka international? parents you have a lot of work to do ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by izubext007: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pastorsmile:
She has taken it there! Heap of lies as always.
Look deep into this case, you certainly will unravel the true and different story.

It's like you see through typed words, videos, pictures and witnesses right? Tell us the deep looking you looked that made your different story true and hers heap of lies, mister Omni deep looker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Teeneyo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Advice
1) Always bolt your door
forget key matter

2) Always leave d key in d keyhole it might cause resistance
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
bizzibodi:
Waka Waka Waka I go many countries 2X.....23yrs old pikin don dey Waka international? parents you have a lot of work to do ooo!

Poverty will die in your life in Jesus name, when it does, you will realise that going international at a young age is not a big deal to some people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Teeneyo:
Advice
1) Always bolt your door
forget key matter

2) Always leave d key in d keyhole it might cause resistance

Most 5 star hotels use key cards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Cakkie(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don't believe this story a bit.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Funflipper: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So if you touch boobs when sleeping you won't know it is boobs? What is in your brain? Foam?

When sleeping? You must be out of your mind!! If you haven't been told, when you are asleep, you are unconscious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tanzania? Go do wetin?

See as the place dirty sef ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is ur vagina so wide to the extent u won't feel the Penetration?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Ayinke93(f): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Gidagreen:
I can never believe this kind of stewpeed story. Girls like this always looking for avenue to chase clout. Why will she travel alone to such a country, calling it vacation on her birthday. Is it bad for her to have a boyfriend or go with a family. Dumb girls forming woke and risking their life.

I read on it twitter already and watch some video clips she uploaded. It's obvious she is just a bitter person, trying to form a victim. She was even trying to cause a scene at the police station and accusing people who should help her wrongly. Her ordeal didn't happen in the police station but she was there snapping the police and police station like a fool.

Marry this kind girl, you will suffer enomous emotional blackmail from her. She is a bitter person, you can imagine she has no boyfriend to go out with on her birthday.

Nobody saw what happened to you and you later confirmed you were not raped. No concrete evidence to trace whatever happened, She has succeeded in tarnishing the image of the hotel.

I still insist on knowing why she will have to travel alone to such county. Because she didn't mention she was there to relocate nor for business or job

That’s why we are begging some of you to learn how to code and start earning earning good money. Perhaps leaving poverty would make you have sense and reduce the number of comments like this we see on the internet.
I’ll try to stop insulting people like you. Poverty sure does something to the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Ayinke93(f): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2022
toujurs:
You see all this girls forming, i don't hang out with broke guys. What they really go through, like what they have been through. the trauma they have been through, and how they package them selves like everything is going perfect is really unbelievable. Some of these ladies are walking corpse. You would never know due to packaging. And you would be stressing your self to date her, not knowing its a worthless package you are unnecessarily stressing yourself over. Andyou know women are good at keeping their secrets till death.

See another broke dunce grin grin . Even added superstitious beliefs to the mix. You people’s stupidity on the internet is an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay, this is your logic. Hmm.

So if he was a worker at the hotel, it didn't occur to you he would have a spare?

I've always known you to display your stupidity quite often on front pages and I can't wait to witness this round of you disgracing yourself.

You have a great spirit but you need to relax. Thank God the lady is safe.

Anyone can deny such story. There was no bruise or whatsoever around her neck or body as she claims to be strangulated.

Again, she saw two security guys, why not shout? You don't want to wake other people sleeping but your life is being threatened here.

The hotel management might said maybe she had too much drink and hence had a bad nightmare.

You don't just judge issues without critically assessing it. Too many flaws

Are you not supposed to shout and create scene?

Please don't be too emotional.

Good day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2022
This sounds like James hardly chase novel... all these feminist wey get small change will not allow us to hear word

If you believe mussa penetrate the kpeku like if you believe in he didn't share... let's go guys
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dpundict: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2022
1Sharon:

You lot are so dense. People fly solo you know?

Of that I am fully aware but as a lawyer I have to think of the other side of the stories I hear. I hope you understand.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It's like you see through typed words, videos, pictures and witnesses right? Tell us the deep looking you looked that made your different story true and hers heap of lies, mister Omni deep looker undecided

Although the story might be true but so many flaws.

Her crawling, her not alerting the security but instead kept sneaking around. Honestly, she might be drunk.

Have you seen where drunkard had nightmares? They imagine wild things. There were no bruises. Not even a mark despite the supposed strangulation.

I am not saying it was fabricated but a sane person would have alerted the security (in the hotel).

We thank God she is alive but...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2022
[
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by spawnx: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Too many mean people online

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Agugbadin: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.

Your sense of reasoning is impaired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.