Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77409 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by fuck419: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you cannot afford the big hotels with reputation in the cities, abeg stay in your house peacefully.

Stay away from all these road side hotels where they collect 5k to 40k per night. Na danger zone they bi.

The crimes committed in some hotels in Nigeria are untalkable. Yes untalkable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Say what now, Hector? The news was EVERYWHERE. And I mean, EVERYWHERE. Everybody spoke about it. People dragged feminists. Men, women, children, everyone spoke up and condemned the girl's act and compared. People insulted her and said shit to her. You want me to bring the links and posts?

Please, in your bid to be dismissing of women's plights, DO NOT add dishonesty to it. Just don't. This is sickening. Everytime, if it was a man. Mtcheww.
come to my office and say this vocally.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
1Sharon:

You're slow.

Are you on your period smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
sircatherine45:
I dislike it when females call men "rape apologist" because you have different opinions. That's the height of insensitivity, and if I'm in a bad mood, I can serve you court papers, so you'll know the gravity of what you write online.

Please females on NL, reason with logic, not with emotions. And if you see a post "supporting negative actions" simply ignore, so they don't "drag" you to their level.

Please guys, be constructive in your posts.

Why is that you men always have some doubt when it comes to rape allegations??

Nigeria is a country where men are lynched for stealing a necklace.

You doubters never come out in defense of the accused to ask if he ever stole the item or not. You bring your petrol and lighter.

Why do people have some reservations when it comes to rape allegations and ONLY rape allegations?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

The way you speak,you are my kind of lady, very fearless and bold.
Don't mind what my alternate account says,I am actually in love with you.
Don't you actually feel the same way?

Biassssssstaarrd. simp
TUEHHHhhh
Filth angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Gidagreen:
I can never believe this kind of stewpeed story. Girls like this always looking for avenue to chase clout. Why will she travel alone to such a country, calling it vacation on her birthday. Is it bad for her to have a boyfriend or go with a family. Dumb girls forming woke and risking their life.

I read on it twitter already and watch some video clips she uploaded. It's obvious she is just a bitter person, trying to form a victim. She was even trying to cause a scene at the police station and accusing people who should help her wrongly. Her ordeal didn't happen in the police station but she was there snapping the police and police station like a fool.

Marry this kind girl, you will suffer enomous emotional blackmail from her. She is a bitter person, you can imagine she has no boyfriend to go out with on her birthday.

Nobody saw what happened to you and you later confirmed you were not raped. No concrete evidence to trace whatever happened, She has succeeded in tarnishing the image of the hotel.

I still insist on knowing why she will have to travel alone to such county. Because she didn't mention she was there to relocate nor for business or job

[/s]
Poverty is bad, e shock you say people travel solo because they can afford it abi, and the fact that she, a lady, can afford it pains you to your bone you bitter envious jealous element right? Who are you that she will tell you why she traveled solo? Must she have boyfriend? She vacationed alone for her birthday and yes she's woke, kill yaself

All the evidences and videos with witnesses and this one said she's forming victim, it is the same you men that narrate your story of how police treats you bad and extorts you in the station, without video evidence o, yet we believe you, this lady snapped and video bullying by the police, and you're calling her a fool, you are the fo*l, an everlasting fo*l.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hope this lady finds healing and freedom this experience, and I hope she gets the justice she deserves ❤ ❤. One of the most disturbing read I've seen in a while. cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:

Biassssssstaarrd. simp
TUEHHHhhh
Filth angry
You go kolo tire oo because for Magnoliaa I am ready to put you on lease. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Realist12: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

man you're dull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Why is that you men always have some doubt when it comes to rape allegations??

Nigeria is a country where men are lynched for stealing a necklace.

You doubters never come out in defense of the accused to ask if he ever stole the item or not. You bring your petrol and lighter.

Why do people have some reservations when it comes to rape allegations and ONLY rape allegations?

We don't accept guilty until proven innocent, it's innocent until proven guilty, it must follow the rule of laws, many girls want to boost their status by virtue signalling as victims of rape to win sympathy and money incase they target high valued men, we are like feminized faggotic western men with no balls and testerones whom their women control via gynocentric laws

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

You go kolo tire oo because for Magnoliaa I am ready to put you on lease. grin

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay, this is your logic. Hmm.

So if he was a worker at the hotel, it didn't occur to you he would have a spare?

I've always known you to display your stupidity quite often on front pages and I can't wait to witness this round of you disgracing yourself.

Omo! This one choke o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:

cheesy
Don't be shocked,na her response I dey wait for make I take the simping to next level. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

She took a video of the hotel you schmuck, go to Twitter and get enlightened, they refuse to show her CCTV cameras, she has witnesses who can verify her claim

So many idiots on the internet place truly.

Even if she showed us videos of the hotel manager in his bathroom taking a leak, it still doesn't justify anything.

I read that story between the lines and pinpointed out so many loopholes which I wouldn't want to enumerate here as it would be a waste of my precious time.

Why would a reception of a 4 star hotel be empty?
It's like saying you lodged in Nicon Luxury and no one was at the reception after midnight!

The girl is lying and is one of the idióts on the internet and you would also be oneto believe her story!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:

We don't accept guilty until proven innocent, it's innocent until proven guilty, it must follow the rule of laws, many girls want to boost their status by virtue signalling as victims of rape to win sympathy and money incase they target high valued men, we are like feminized faggotic western men with no balls and testerones whom their women control via gynocentric laws

Who is we? So why is jungle justice a thing then? Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Poverty is bad, e shock you say people travel solo because they can afford it abi, and the fact that she, a lady, can afford it pains you to your bone you bitter envious jealous element right? Who are you that she will tell you why she traveled solo? Must she have boyfriend? She vacationed alone for her birthday and yes she's woke, kill yaself

All the evidences and videos with witnesses and this one said she's forming victim, it is the same you men that narates your story on of how police treats you bad and extorts you in the station, without video evidence o, yet we believe you, this lady snapped and video bullying by the police, and you're calling her fool, you are the fo*l, an everlasting fo*l.

You know funniest thing? These men disbelieve ladies, AUTOMATICALLY, and then they cry that women always get believed all the time. Talmabout, if it was a woman, everybody will be believing her. But this thread and many more proves otherwise.

If it's a woman, they'll want to wait to hear from the other side.

If it's a man, it is a true evidence of the abuse they silently go through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by blackboy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
I wanted to travel to Ghana and when i calculated the cost i chose England. Another time I wanted to travel to Tunisia for hols after calculating the cost I went to England.
Yes no where is safe but Africa, there is a spirit or attitude of ..Nigerians are treated like.. in African countries. I never regreted my trips to Europe and Asia . Even if I am told to go on holiday in any part of Nigeria i will think twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Yes I am she, you eel.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Legendoo: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
We thank God for her life but the story get small k leg.

Anyways traveling alone comes at a risk, but woke people's only mantra is to live your best life . Them forget say kolo people dey wey no dey reason am like that and will take advantage if you overdo.

Live your best life and carry your cross , no dey disturb whenever Kassala burst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Temi2468: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay, this is your logic. Hmm.

So if he was a worker at the hotel, it didn't occur to you he would have a spare?

I've always known you to display your stupidity quite often on front pages and I can't wait to witness this round of you disgracing yourself.

Lols
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:
women are not safe holidaying in any third world countries.

in india there are always reports of tourists being gang raped. the lady was lucky.

of course the whole hotel and maybe even the police are in on it.

no way the man just knew the room with the lone female and had the key

go in rape her and get us the money.

and since the victim is a woman, a black woman, a foreign african black woman - no biggie.

the victim is doing the right thing. let no one think that any african resort is safe, especially for women

Now I am scared. Had Chaminuka Lodge in Lusaka, Zambia planned. It is good she escalated it. Make I go check the werey resort.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
See
1Sharon:

Who is we? So why is jungle justice a thing then? Hypocrites.

Men are 1st class citizens
Women are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria
But it's the reverse in Western Societies, we know we have unchecked ego even to the point of insecurities that's why we take measures to keep women in check to continuously sooth it, we don't take their claims( gender advocacy) seriously because we want to dominate and control them openly, it makes us more attractive as we increase our toxicity unlike feminized faggotic men in Western Societies who are emasculated to the point of transgenderism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
prince3009:
Even if she showed us videos of the hotel manager in his bathroom taking a leak, it still doesn't justify anything.

I read that story between the lines and pinpointed out so many loopholes which I wouldn't want to enumerate here as it would be a waste of my precious time.

It's like saying you lodged in Nicon Luxury and no one was at the reception after midnight!

The girl is lying and is one of the idióts on the internet and you would also be oneto believe her story!!

Your bolded could as well be a fact AGAINST the hotel. Yes. Why? Why would the reception be empty? Would that not be a proof corroborating the fact evils go on in the hotel?

If the police started investigating people who've patronised the hotel and even if just ONE person corroborate the fact that they tried to go to the reception one time during the night and it was empty, then what?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:
See

Men are 1st class citizens
Women are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria
But it's the reverse in Western Societies, we know we have unchecked ego even to the point of insecurities that's why we take measures to keep women in check to continuously sooth it, we don't take their claims( gender advocacy) seriously because we want to dominate and control them openly, it makes us more attractive as we increase our toxicity unlike feminized faggotic men in Western Societies who are emasculated to the point of transgenderism

How does this comment answer my question on jungle justice?

Why does nobody question if the accused is truly guilty or not?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
pocohantas:
Now I am scared. Had Chaminuka Lodge in Lusaka, Gambia planned. It is good she escalated it. Make I go check the werey resort.

Sharpaly. grin

May God protect us from evil people and places. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Now I am scared. Had Chaminuka Lodge in Lusaka, Gambia planned. It is good she escalated it. Make I go check the werey resort.

Abeg Park road
Women will always use rape virtue signalling to chase clout everlastingly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Temi2468: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

It must take some special kind of stupidity with a dose of insanity to ask a victim of an attack how an alleged Criminal broke into her room

I mean even someone with autism wouldn't ask that

But I guess lately more idiots have invaded Nairaland trying to sound cool and Macho but end up sounding stupid

Ok Kriss216 since you asked , there is something called spare keys and master keys invented by locksmith, and there are many lock picking tools criminals use in accessing locked doors

It would amaze you that some of them on this forum are rapists, assasins, paedophiles, narcissists, etc, so if they display foolishness, sometimes it's an implement of empathy for their fellow criminals.

I have learnt to read and pass over some foolish comments because it's a waste of my useful energy engaging those ones.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by blackboy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
I have stayed in top hotels abroad. By 2am trust me you might not meet anyone at the front desk.
prince3009:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by foreshore(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
lalasticlala:
Zainab Oladehinde, a Nigerian lady narrates how she was almost raped in a hotel in Tanzania when she went on vacation to mark her 23rd birthday.

https://twitter.com/zainabdehinde/status/1515267489105690626

You really acted unintelligent. Of all African country, how would you go to a country that English is not an official language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
So many mad daft stupid men on here, even with enough evidences, they still ask foolish questions, idiots.

They're quick to believe the "my neighbour, my cousin, my friend" stories on twitter as long it is about berating women. Here we have a real assault case with different pieces of evidence yet they're trying hard to refute it and look for an angle to blame the victim. It seems like to be an alfamail, you need to throw your brains out the window.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Poverty is bad, really bad.

I swear. There is this Nairalander that keeps saying a lot of Nairalanders are limited by their living conditions. At 23, some people have graduated and are working. Some 23 year olds have rich parents. Some have rich partners. Why would someone in 2022, think a 23yrs old lady is too young to enjoy tours? Omo!

Magnoliaa:

Sharpaly. grin

May God protect us from evil people and places. embarassed

They have locked their comment section. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
blackboy:
I have stayed in top hotels abroad. By 2am trust me you might not meet anyone at the front desk.

Leave Nairalanders to be exposing their ignorance. See his mouth like Nicon. As if e done sleep for Nicon before.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Spain Schengen Visa / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.