Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77400 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Stanweezy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I'm stupid and senseless that's why I keep quoting foolishly

Savage
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
You see all this girls forming, i don't hang out with broke guys. What they really go through, like what they have been through. the trauma they have been through, and how they package them selves like everything is going perfect is really unbelievable. Some of these ladies are walking corpse. You would never know due to packaging. And you would be stressing your self to date her, not knowing its a worthless package you are unnecessarily stressing yourself over. Andyou know women are good at keeping their secrets till death.

You are frustrated, it's obvious, so many girls have rejected you countless times that's why your venting, better cure your miserable situation with sleep this night so that you'd be better tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by philipobiz: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.
You think it's a child's play. Even if you are a man pray it does not happen to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

I won’t be surprised if we discover you are that ‘solo traveler’ lipsrsealed

Yes I am she, you eel.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by FanOfMyself: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
OblorOblor:
Hahaha, so this girl brought this story here. In case you guys don't know, this epistle is targeted at her boyfriend to confuse issues. She was busted. There's no rapist anywhere.
Really? can you give more details? Some people can be so obsessed with attention and trending online that they can come up with anything. But I thought she did not make this up though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
So many mad daft stupid men on here, even with enough evidences, they still ask foolish questions, idiots.

One idiot was saying there was no proof of her being sexually assaulted.

I guess they've never heard of forensics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ocelot2006(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

Please do tell, what is the "real" story?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dpundict:
So only you fly go vacation for zanzibar? Why do I feel that someone was also on that trip with coordinates to your room and probably bankrolled the trip? I am just asking!! I find it hard to believe.

You lot are so dense. People fly solo you know?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by FanOfMyself: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
sircatherine45:
omor, everywhere no safe oooo. Someday, I'll tell you a bone chilling real life story on how ladies are trafficked and butchered like corned beef in an East African country.

Anything wey you wan do, run am in the presence of your loved ones. Even nigga like me self, I only go out when necessary. I no dey move anyhow.

Stay safe!
please mention me when we drop it. We learn everyday bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by jconsulting(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=fuck419 post=112010513]All these untrained children roaming around, so because of birthday, that was the reason you traveled to another very useless country, so you can post pictures and videos on different social media handles abi.

If you check am, na one of the daughters of one political thief in Nigeria.

Keep flying up and down until you fall into the nest. [/quote

You can see the level of hate and senselessness of a typical Nigeria youth, for the fact that your father is poor does not prevent someone else to enjoy his/her life most of all these haters have never had the privilege of getting out of the shores of this country , haters of success will surely die young

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by toujurs: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You are frustrated, it's obvious, so many girls have rejected you countless times that's why your venting, better cure your miserable situation with sleep this night so that you'd be better tomorrow morning.
I'm actually in a relationship ,. The last girl i dumped. Didn't allow me rest. But she got over me though, am with a better lady. It's not about being frustrated, but a bout what is happening in the society.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Inspirer1:

I concur with the part you quoted, I can't understand how possible that was, another one is when the man told her he was going to get condom despite the fact that she said the man do not understand English and doesn't speak English but swahili.

However, the attempt is strongly condemned, hope she gets justice.

Because someone doesn't understand a language doesn't mean they can't pick up meanings here and there.

You probably don't understand french, but I'm sure you know what some words mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by meine: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!
Infact you are very stupid with this comment, may your sisters and daughters experience thesame cock and Bull ordeal. Animals plenty for naija sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
I'm actually in a relationship

Then I'm deeply sorry for the lady, she made a huge mistake dating you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by OblorOblor: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Busted where? Look at this eel? I checked twiiter 2 minutes ago and didn't see anything that has to do with any boyfriend, she is still trending, so what are you trying to do, discredit her? I will not wish same evil on your sisters or daughter so that they won't be discredited same way you're trying to do, dufos.
Do not say what you don't know. I'll keep it that simple
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Gidagreen(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
I can never believe this kind of stewpeed story. Girls like this always looking for avenue to chase clout. Why will she travel alone to such a country, calling it vacation on her birthday. Is it bad for her to have a boyfriend or go with a family. Dumb girls forming woke and risking their life.

I read on it twitter already and watch some video clips she uploaded. It's obvious she is just a bitter person, trying to form a victim. She was even trying to cause a scene at the police station and accusing people who should help her wrongly. Her ordeal didn't happen in the police station but she was there snapping the police and police station like a fool.

Marry this kind girl, you will suffer enomous emotional blackmail from her. She is a bitter person, you can imagine she has no boyfriend to go out with on her birthday.

Nobody saw what happened to you and you later confirmed you were not raped. No concrete evidence to trace whatever happened, She has succeeded in tarnishing the image of the hotel.

I still insist on knowing why she will have to travel alone to such county. Because she didn't mention she was there to relocate nor for business or job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So many envious jealous rapist apologist here

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 rule 3 broken

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
shey them pursue her go zanzibar na if that birthday was successful she for brag say she pass the likes of u wey the quote me

But let me ask u have u gone to common cotonou at our backyard or ghana u are going to kenya
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
I love you a lot,do you know why?

why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
OblorOblor:
Do not say what you don't know. I'll keep it that simple

You are the ignorant one here, show us exactly where she is lying, bring it here from Twitter let's see you eel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

The weirdest thing is that she went alone. At 23? No fear? shocked
she was looking for jackpot to jam oyibo that is on vacation but loo and behold na mad man find her come she even said the man stinks she come use smell the find the man if u have money to buy airplane ticket remain change for teaser and pepper spray no be only naija guys una go the pepper spray

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by openmine(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
killmods:
Of all places Zanzibar.. even at that u should get a better hotel if u must use such vacay spots.. how can strangers just bust in while ur sleeping? See police station sef be like upcoming church undecided
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by OblorOblor: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You are the ignorant one here, show us exactly where she is lying, bring it here from Twitter let's see you eel.
Your miserable father is an eel, how about that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
1Sharon:

You lot are so dense. People fly solo you know?

Forming American as if you stay there
Have you even seen Lagos before
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
It was really an horrible experience that can't be forgotten in a hurry.

Anyway, I thank God for your life and dignity.

Experience is eternally the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:

Forming American as if you stay there
Have you even seen Lagos before

You're slow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by superemmy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
sircatherine45:
omor, everywhere no safe oooo. Someday, I'll tell you a bone chilling real life story on how ladies are trafficked and butchered like corned beef in an East African country.

Anything wey you wan do, run am in the presence of your loved ones. Even nigga like me self, I only go out when necessary. I no dey move anyhow.

Stay safe!

Mention the country boss. Make people learn
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
OblorOblor:
thunder strike my mother down this moment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
assholemods:

So many daft people on NL next time STFU instead of showing your illiteracy.
Even Americans travel all over the world for holidays, does it mean they don't appreciate their country? How can people be this daft?
shey american travel all the world those are american is your skin colour same as their because that skin makes them standout and it commandeer respect unlike your black skin it commandeer suspicion.

What i want u to know is near oyibo on vacation if u are not shot they will pepper spray u or even use teaser on u
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
truthsayer009:
grin grin grin grin

Why am I seeing (m) on your profile, Ahn Ahn! Warris happening.

For the first time abeg leave Kris216, Him no really get sense like that. E no go pass 16 years old.

Just move on, everybody wey dey go hotel know say dem dey always get spare keys. Hotel that nearly stole my mac laptop sometime ago. E remain small I for enter Instablog that day. Hotel people are criminals.

Besides there are a lot of organised crimes in resort hotels, gang raping, kidnapping and stealing organs because they know the visitors cannot be traced from their home countries. That specific resort is known for crimes, if you go through their comment section on Google. People are complaining of similar stuff, just go and check.

Kriss216 would never know of this.

If he's a kid, he should go get some spelling book or some WAEC past questions to keep himself engaged. Not constituting a nuisance here to reasonable adults.

He say nonsense, he gets dragged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by cucumbar: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
nedekid:
Could this be our very own prominent nairalander that likes to travel and also cook? Hmm, if you know you know.
Meanwhile, I don't understand why a Nigerian will take his/her hard earned money in fx, buy ticket, book hotel, to go stay in a 8th rate country naija is hundred time better than. Don't just get it.
those places are better than Nigeria when you talk of tourism. That’s why you find whites flocking there. Nigeria ugly well well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

why?
The way you speak,you are my kind of lady, very fearless and bold.
Don't mind what my alternate account says,I am actually in love with you.
Don't you actually feel the same way?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by OblorOblor: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I be ashawo kobo kobo. Business has been bad since I contracted HIV
You don't need to say it; everyone knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.