Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43242 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
ifex370:

Guy, you suppose de answer Sabinus as your first and last name grin

Have respect and add “investor” to that name. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by donjahsy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
Concentrate on your Job and give your best to the job, be good friends but don't go romantic. Let the likeness be mutual as any attempt to make your feelings known might get your ass kicked back into the street of job hunting.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Saidu22(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
��� your village people are really after you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by abusy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
My advice is to pray to your God
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by deepwater(f): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Your hunger subsided for just one (1) month pere!
and you want to challenge your Chi to a wrestling competition?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by TruthisOut: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
90% of office romance ends catastrophically.

You are new in the company. They will kick you out.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Enny2013(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
zeenaman:

Is that a picture of you on your profile?
Y wud I want to use someone else's picture.
I do not hide my identity anywhere.Dats y I always endeavor to b well behaved.
Am ain't perfect though.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by dnawah(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
when u miss your target,u loose your job.think twice
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by olufunmi01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your village people are really tough..oga focus on yourself. This is not feeling this is lust.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by flokii: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eaglesence:

Haba, haba, there is nothing wrong with him trying na. Make una free rhe guy abeg

I have worked with female bosses and I know how they can be with male subordinates not to talk of one trying to woo them.. even female co-workers frame guys up and get them sacked not to talk of your boss.

The guy is probably carried away by her looks and skin, nothing more and I'm quite sure the said female boss is a married woman.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gold179:
Just don't go there pls, but if you want to, try and observe her character and behavior, if she is gentle, easy going and simple you can try but if she is not you will be sacked.

For the sake of the price it is worth the attempt than remaining a coward. Many high end women are lonely cause of this mindset. He has all to gain and nothing to lose other than a paltry job
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Daroldigits: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ode
Richsteemit:
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Zealag(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Respect yourself man,there is something they call work ethics.if u shoot and she reject you definitely get sacked.remember u just resumed
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Allisgud: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
See this one wey never collect full month salary,too much of Nollywood movie dey disturb u
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Bahamas95(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga concentrate on your job!

The only time I remember asking a woman out was when I was a teenager.....I don't toast women anymore, whenever I am interested in someone I use my body language to get her attention and that tactics has been working for me. OP you can try it, you must not ask her out to get your message across.

Mr Bean rarely talk but you can understand his body language.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Proffessorr: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job

Lol
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eaglesence: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=112057313]

My counseling is personal. Op gat to send an email grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eriokanmi: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Guy, if your story is true, face your work. Study her. 6 months isn't enough to do this please. Don't jump into a conclusion yet and don't listen to small boys who don't know what marriage is all about here. Dem planti. Ultimately, commit it in God's hands while still studying her. Don't be in a hurry, I reiterate. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ashirioluwa: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

You love her or her status? I really don’t believe you will love her if she’s not in her current position. Imagine she’s a pepper seller at one of the local markets.

Not only women married for money……men does too. Go for the $ boy.

Money mongers everywhere
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
I pity you if God truly answered your prayers na your boss go make move no be you go get silly feelings sack letter dey run for una head
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Dmacqh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fairy tale as always with the @op post . He just switched monikers .
Anyway for those in such questions, it’s all been a guyman.
Either they will off disco light for you or they will do dorime for you .
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Leshyne(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
If she likes you, and only when she show you green light will u make a move.

If you don't have enough money, respect yourself and work till you can maintain her the way u met her.

If it Works out and the two of u starts dating n perhaps gonna tie the nut. One must leave the company, hope you are aware? Good luck

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Invictus2214: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
You get mind oooh!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Olamideayomide(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
WallStreetfx:
Better Sapa never strike this one. U get job last month. You won toast d boss wey give u job. Your village people strongooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Eaglesence post=112057876][/quote]

Okay na. I don't think he'll succeed anyways. These kind of things are carefully planned and executed and doubt it's what an average Joe can pull off. It requires expertise and careful step by step execution. I.e starting from a place of friendship than from outside just like that, her walls won;;t grant him entry access

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
killmods:

Maybe oo.. but first try get another job for ground just in case... I no fit laugh abeg grin grin
You need to see how hard am laffing here all alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Dshocker(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

God wants to answer two of your prayers!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Allisgud: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
See this one wey never collect full month salary,too much of Nollywood movie dey disturb u grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Iamnorth: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
OP,honestly you seem oppurtunistic,but,who knows?shoot your shot,just maybe...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op check well

Yes you are about to shoot your shot

But have u tried to find out where u are directing the shot? U might just be about to shoot yourself with that shot!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Proffessorr: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Just one (1) month on the job o....
It is well with your soul and congrats/s**ry in advance!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Village People following you again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.